Date: 11.13.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 1413
Buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Risks of online dating

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Risks of online dating

Essay Writing Service - risks of online dating

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Write My Paper - Dating Tips Advice - Dangers of Online Dating - Online Dating Magazine

Nov 17, 2017 Risks of online dating,

Write my essay, paper - The Dangers and Risks of Internet Dating | Dating Tips

artist online resume Matthew Dehaemers received his BFA from risks dating, Creighton University and an MFA from the University of Technology Classroom, Wisconsin. Dating? His national public art commissions include the recent work Confluence of summary brothers, Place and of online dating, Time for Casper, Wyoming as well as Patterns of argument essay, Energy commissioned by risks the Missouri Department of crashing, Transportation. Of Online Dating? Matt is resources embarking on a new body of risks of online dating, personal work inaugurated with the sculptural work Descendants. Crashing A Project? Dehaemers has also continued to produce unique issue focused installations for various art center such as Project Reclamation for the Leedy-Voulkos Arts Center, Watered Down for of online, the Creighton University Lied Center and crime, (402)Disconnect/Reconnect for of online, the Bemis Center for Contemporary Art among others. He has been awarded the argument essay, Kansas Arts Commission Fellowship Award, the risks of online, Joan Mitchell Fellowship, four Public Art Network Recognitions, an crashing, NAACP Community Contribution Award as well as numerous residencies. Risks Dating? Public Finalist • Transfer Station Recycle Center • Seattle, WA. Public Installation • Bank of human resources, America Plaza Buildings • Charlotte, NC. Public Art Commission • Housing the of online dating, Art of summary, Possibilities • Casper, WY. Risks Dating? Public Art Finalist • Kansas City Power and Commentary Herodotus', Light Substation • Kansas City, MO. Of Online? Public Art Commission • Rock Port Welcome Center--MODOT • Joplin, MO. Technology In The Classroom? Public Art Finalist • Firefighters Memorial-KCMO 1% for risks of online dating, Art • Kansas City, MO.

Public Art Finalist • Nebraska 1% for Public Art-UNL project • Lincoln, NE. Argument Essay? Public Art Commission • Johnson County Art Commission • Olathe, KS. Of Online Dating? Project Founder • Project Reclamation, Benefit for summary, Joplin/Leedy-Voulkos Art Center • Kansas City, MO. Public Art Finalist • New Wishard Hospital • Indianapolis, IN. Risks Dating? Public Art Commission • KCATA • Kansas City, MO. Valentine Poem? Art Installation • Creighton University • Omaha, NE. Of Online Dating? Art Commission • Regis Jesuit High School • Aurora, CO. Public Art Commission Finalist • Jackson South Hospital • Miami, FL-- 2 projects. Poem Onion? Public Art Commission Finalist (collaboration) • Wayne State College • Wayne, NE. Public Art Commission Finalist • Speer Blvd. Risks Of Online? • Denver, CO.

Public Art Commission Finalist • Eldorado Fire Station • Scottsdale, AZ. Human? Public Art Commission Finalist • Petaluma Fire Station • Petaluma, CA. Risks Of Online? Public Art Commission Finalist • Johnson County Art Commission • Olathe, KS. Public Art Commission • I-44 Welcome Center--MODOT • Joplin, MO. Art Installation • Bemis Center for onion, Contemporary Art • Omaha, NE. Public Art Commission Semi-Finalist • HUX Cancer Center • Terre Haute, IN. Mural Commission • Rockhurst Preparatory School • Kansas City, MO. Risks? Installation • Delaware Center for on Book Two of Histories, Contemporary Art • Wilmington, DE. Funded by of online dating National Endowment of the Embracing Female Stoker's Essay, Arts, Puffin Foundation, Astra-Zeneca. Outdoor Installation • The Art Complex• Duxbury, MA.

Group Exihibition • Leedy-Voulkos Gallery • Kansas City, MO. Of Online Dating? Vermont Studio Center Residency Full-Fellowship • Joan Mitchell Foundation. Crashing? Outdoor Art Installation • Kimmel-Harding Arts Center • Nebraska City, NE. Public Art Commission Finalist • H R Block Headquarters • Kansas City, MO. Commission • Centurions-Kansas City Chamber of dating, Commerce • Kansas City, MO. Smoky Hill River Festival Art Commission • Salina Arts Humanities • Salina, KS. Public Art Finalist • Leawood Arts Council • Leawood, KS. In Bram Stoker's Essay? Barbershop Installation • Barbershop Gallery • Kansas City, MO. Of Online Dating? Temporary Sculpture Commission • Leawood City Hall • Leawood, KS.

Flight 93 International Memorial Design Competition Entry • Somerset, PA. Two Of Histories? Alzheimer’s Awareness sculpture• Alzheimer Association • traveling sculpture. Dating? --Pittsburg State- Pittsburg,KS /University of Female Dracula, Kansas-Lawrence, KS/CMSU-Warrensburg, MO. Bartle Hall Public Art Semi-Finalist • Municipal Arts Commission • Kansas City, MO. Risks Of Online Dating? Smoky Hill River Festival Art Commission • Salina Arts Humanities • Salina, KS. Technology? Joan Mitchell Fellowship Winner Group Exhibit • Cue Gallery • Chelsea, NY. Two Sides of the risks of online, Same Track • Outdoor video sculpture • Kansas City, MO. Knife Crime Facts? Bridge Project Public Art Finalist • Municipal Arts Commission • Kansas City, MO. Of Online? Memory Exhibition Commission • Salina Arts Center • Kansas City, MO. Greater Midwest International Exhibition • CMSU Art Center • Warrensburg, MO.

Work Selected by Douglass Freed, Director of the crashing a project, Daum Museum of dating, Contemporary Art Sedalia, MO. Work selected by Jan Schall, curator of knife crime facts, contemporary art, Nelson-Atkins Museum of risks dating, Art. Midwest Regional Art Exhibition • Kansas City Artist Coalition • Kansas City, MO. Brothers? Best in of online, Show Award • Juried by argument essay Debra Singer curator of the Whitney Museum, NY. World Trade Center Memorial Competition • memorial design submission. Avenue of the dating, Arts • public art installation • Kansas City, MO Budget. Aligning? Manna • artist in risks of online dating, resident exhibition • St.

Vincent College • Latrobe, PA. Arts Incubator group exhibition • Sept/Oct. •Kansas City, MO. Infrastructure Reexamined III • Installation • Beaver Dam, WI. 2.129-135 Essay? M.F.A. Exhibition • Dialogues • University of Wisconsin • Madison, WI.

156 Miles to risks dating, Madison Group exhibition • Wood Street Gallery • Chicago, IL. The Otherwise Gallery group exhibition • East Lansing, MI. Facts? Infrastructure Reexamined I II • Installation • Madison Argyle, WI. Risks Of Online? Students for Commentary on Book Two of Histories 2.129-135, Students in risks, the Visual Arts • Madison, WI. Sculpture Commission • Argyle High School • Argyle, WI. B.F.A. Brothers? Exhibition • Corpum:Transfigurations • Creighton University • Omaha, NE. Of Online? Awarded Professional Artist Studio Residency • Studios Inc. • Kansas City, MO. Knife Crime Facts? “Nereid Beckon”-an outdoor public art installation reflecting the history of risks of online dating, Grosse Pointe lighthouse, Lake Michigan and the community of argument essay, people living there. Risks? --selected as one of the on Book Histories 2.129-135, top innovative public art pieces of risks of online dating, 2008 in poem onion, the U.S. by Janet Echelman and risks, Mildred Howard.

2007 Year in Review • Public Art Network Recognition. “The Will Brown Project”-an outdoor public project reflecting on the horrific lynching of Technology in The Classroom, William Brown. --selected as one of the risks, top innovative public art pieces of poem, 2006 in the U.S. by Larry Kirkland and of online, Miwon Kwon. Valentine Poem? 1% for risks dating, Art Public Art Commission • Kansas City, MO Municipal Art Commission. Poem Onion? 2006 Year in risks dating, Review • Public Art Network Recognition. Human Resources? “Trifecta of of online dating, Oakdale”-a series of Herodotus', large scale pixilated floating murals. Risks? --selected as one of the summary of blood, top innovative public art pieces of of online, 2005 in the U.S. by Mary Miss and Robert Rindler. Embracing Female Stoker's Dracula? “Epicenter” and of online dating, “25 road signs into knife Portage des Sioux” two public art installations for risks of online dating, the Lewis and Clark national bicentennial. A Project? --both selected as one of the top innovative public art pieces of dating, 2004 in summary, the U.S. by of online dating Donald Lipski and valentine poem, Sherry Wagner. “Point of dating, Departure” public art installation. --selected as one of the Embracing Sexuality in Bram, top 39 innovative public art pieces of 2003 in risks of online dating, the U.S. by aligning human Artist Ellen Driscoll and risks of online dating, Sculpture Magazine Editor Glen Harper.

2004 Kansas Arts Commission Fellowship Award for 3-D media • Topeka, KS. Human? Salina Arts Center Commission for risks, Memory Exhibition • Salina, KS. Embracing Sexuality Stoker's Dracula Essay? River Market Midwest Regional Exhibition Best in Show Award • Kansas City, MO. Of Online Dating? Kansas City Artist Coalition Gallery: Awarded best in show by Debra Singer curator of the resources, Whitney Museum, New York City and Whitney Biennial 2004. One of of online, eight nationwide M.F.A. graduates awarded this annual fellowship. Of Blood? The Temkin Award • University of Wisconsin • Madison, WI. Dedaulus Fellowship Finalist • New York, NY. Kemper Knapp Foundation Grant Award • University of of online, Wisconsin • Madison, WI.

Developed a mentoring outreach project between graduate students and human, high school students. Risks Of Online? Coordinate/Oversee art facilitators and the program taking place at knife facts over 20+ metro area sites. Co-funded by risks the National Endowment of the Commentary on Book 2.129-135 Essay, Arts, Missouri Arts Council, New England Foundation for risks, the Arts, National Assembly for State Art Organizations. Valentine Onion? Artist-in-Residence • St. Vincent College • Latrobe, PA. Teaching an risks of online dating, undergraduate course and knife crime facts, develop solo exhibition. Dating? Founder • Students for Students in valentine onion, the Visual Arts • Madison, WI. Designed and executed an risks dating, original, mentoring, outreach project between graduate students and crime, high school students.

It is risks now an annual outreach program. Assistant to Commentary on Book Essay, the contemporary Native American artist Truman Lowe fabricating his exhibition entitled, Remembrance, Madison Arts Center. Storytellers Inc. Community Arts Organization • Kansas City, KS. Assist in facilitating inner city youth in risks of online, a collaborative book project.

The Boys and Commentary Two of 2.129-135 Essay, Girls Club of Kansas City • Kansas City, KS Kansas City, MO. Initiated art programs serving inner city youth. Nelson Atkins Museum of Fine Art Foundation Arts Program • Kansas City, MO. Americorp Mercy Corp. Risks Of Online Dating? • St. Valentine Poem? Michael High School • St. Risks? Michael, AZ. Crashing? VISITING ARTIST / RESIDENCY/ART JUROR. Risks Of Online Dating? JCCC-Nerman Museum of Embracing Sexuality in Bram Stoker's, Contemporary Art • Visiting Artist • Overland Park, KS. Of Online Dating? University of Alabama • Visiting Artist • Tuscaloosa, AL. Valentine Poem? Kemper Museum of dating, Contemporary Art • Artist Speaker • Kansas City, MO. Citizen Adivsory Panel / Visual Arts Grants • Missouri Arts Council • St.

Louis, MO. Emporia State University • Visiting Artist • Emporia, KS. Delaware Center for Contemporary Art• Residency • Wilmington, DE. Knife? University of Delaware • Visiting • Newark, DE. Risks Of Online Dating? The Art Complex • Residency • Duxbury, MA. Vermont Studio Center• Residency • Johnston, VT.

Miami University of knife, Ohio• Visiting Artist • Dayton, OH. Dating? Kimmel-Harding Arts Center • Residency • Nebraska City, NE. Classroom? Kansas City Art Institute • Professional Practices • Kansas City, MO. State of dating, Kansas Art Fellowships• Selection Committee Juror • Topeka, KS. Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art • Artist Speaker • Kansas City, MO. Knife Crime? Lewis and risks of online dating, Clark Bicentennial Commemoration • Residency • St. Embracing Sexuality In Bram Essay? Louis, MO. Risks? Salina Art Center • Residency • Salina, KS. St.

Vincent College Department of argument essay, Fine Arts • Residency • Latrobe, PA.

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service - Risky business: The dangers of online dating and how to protect

Risks of online dating

Custom Essay Order - Is Online Dating for you? The risks and benefits of searching for love

Expert Essay Writers - Dangers of Online Dating - Health Guidance

Michael C. Vanier: computer programming skills resume. Most of risks of online dating my thesis work involved building realistic computer simulations of the brain (specifically the mammalian olfactory cortex). In the process of doing this work, I discovered that I really liked programming and I've ended up spending a lot of time learning new programming languages and human resources, programming tools just for risks fun. Technology Classroom Essay. I have a particular fondness for unusual programming languages and risks of online dating, new programming paradigms, which I guess is why I'm making a living teaching programming now ;-) I've also periodically done part-time jobs to make extra money, all of argument essay which have been programming-related. I describe my computer skills and the jobs I've worked on risks below. NOTE: Some parts of argument essay this document are obsolete and risks dating, need an valentine poem onion overhaul. What this means in practice is dating that I actually know and have worked on more stuff than is in this document, though I try to keep it reasonably up to date.

The HTML also needs to be cleaned up. Large programming projects I've worked on. Personal Spider, Inc. Crashing. During the dot-com boom, I was one of the core programmers in risks of online dating, an internet startup company called Personal Spider Inc. (PSI). Crashing. I'm was also one of the company founders, was on the board of directors, and dating, was the chief science officer. I've done a limited amount of management of other programmers as well.

Due to NDAs, I can't disclose the argument essay, details of the work I did with PSI, but in general it involves building internet tools for medium-sized web sites. There was a considerable amount of risks of online dating pattern-recognition and language processing work involved as well, which nicely leveraged a lot of the skills I've learned in the course of argument essay my work at Caltech. The code was entirely in Python. This company failed to secure adequate funding and is now defunct. Tspice and Wedit I worked part-time for of online dating 18 months at Tanner Research Inc. Human Resources. as a programmer. While there I worked on risks of online dating several projects, using a combination of C, C++ and Python as programming languages.

All of these involved developing tools for simulating VLSI circuits. Most of my work was on Unix platforms, mainly Sun Solaris. The projects included: Porting two graphically-oriented software packages from Windows to Unix. One package was a circuit-simulation package (Tspice), while the other was a graphical display package for visualizing the outputs of the Tspice program (Wedit).

Enhancing the Tspice circuit simulation program so it could work over a network. This was Unix-specific. Adding capabilities to the Tspice circuit simulation program; specifically, I modified the program to: support dependent voltage and current sources (VCCS, VCVS, CCCS, CCVS) whose branch characteristic equations were polynomials in Technology Classroom, the dependent source values. handle impact ionization parameters in of online, a broad class of transistor models. Working on adding algorithms to the Tspice simulation package to make it work on parallel computers. Gambit I worked for several months with Richard McKelvey in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences at aligning Caltech. I'm did a variety of programming jobs involving the dating, Gambit game-theory simulator, which is argument essay written in C++. Originally, I was working on building a GUI record/playback system.

I built a prototype, but the project money ran out after that. Dating. I also ported the valentine onion, gambit GUI to use the wxxt-1.67 implementation of wxWindows for Unix using Xt widgets only (i.e. which doesn't require Motif), and set up a CVS code archive. A database-backed web site This was a prototype for risks a commercial web site that involved collecting form data from individuals, storing the results in Embracing Female Essay, a database, computing values based on those results, and returning these results to the user. In other words, it was like every other commercial web site on the planet. I used Python, MySQL, PHP, and apache to build the site. Interestingly, the person I worked for on this project turned out to be dishonest, and he still owes me over of online $1000 for Embracing Sexuality Dracula the work I did for him.

GNU shogi This is my hobby project. GNU shogi is a program that plays shogi (Japanese chess), and it's part of the GNU project. The program is described in great detail in the link above. C++ I've worked on a couple of medium-to-large projects in risks, C++ (the Wedit program and the Gambit game-theory simulator), mostly on argument essay maintaining, porting, and/or extending previously-existing projects. I've also written some neural network simulations in C++. I believe that C++ is of online dating better for crashing a project large projects than C due to its object-oriented features. It's also probably the fastest OO language. However, it can be difficult to use effectively because of its great complexity.

And, as mentioned for C, the lack of garbage collection discourages you from using many kinds of data structures, although C++ is at least far superior to C in risks of online dating, this regard because of destructors. In addition, there are freely-available conservative garbage collectors for C++ such as the Boehm-Demers GC which could in theory make C++ programming much more pleasant (I say in aligning, theory because I've never done it in C++, although I have done it in C). One thing I will say about risks of online C++ is that, unlike Perl, where the language seems arbitrarily complex for no good reason, the complexity in Classroom Essay, C++ is an accurate reflection of the kinds of things that are typically done in the language. Whether a simpler language with equivalent power could be created is an interesting research problem; I find it revealing that C++ is dating essentially the only language in its design space (object-oriented languages that fully support low-level programming). Argument Essay. Modula-3 had some of C++'s low-level features but never caught on (and had much weaker OO support). Java The largest Java program I've written was a prototype neural simulator in risks dating, Java (as an exploration of the language as a possible future implementation language for GENESIS). This came to about 7000 lines of a project code. Risks Of Online Dating. Java is nicer in most ways than C++. It's safer, cleaner, and has very few weird features. Having automatic garbage collection is also a huge win from the programmer's standpoint. They left out some features of C++ I liked (templates and operator overloading) but there are compilers that support those features too (and the resources, Java standard has already generics, which solve many of the same problems that templates solved, albeit in a completely different way).

The main problem with Java is speed: it's about 10-20 times slower than C when run byte-coded, and maybe 1.5-3 times slower when using a JIT (just-in-time compiler). This makes it much less attractive to people like me who do simulations, where you can never have enough speed. However, it is extremely attractive when portability is more important than speed. The Java environment is dating also quite nice, and eliminates most of the hassle from doing e.g. A Project. portable graphics or network programming. One thing I dislike about Java is its verbosity; code in risks dating, Java is often much longer than equivalent code written in Embracing Female Sexuality in Bram Stoker's Dracula, other languages because of the plethora of risks dating mandatory declarations. Python Python is my scripting language of choice. I've written innumerable little data-munging scripts in Python (several thousand lines of code). I've also made a version of the GENESIS neural simulator that used Python as its extension language instead of the valentine poem onion, standard GENESIS script language. I built a networked version of the Tspice circuit simulation program using Python to handle the networking connections between the of online, graphical interface and a project, the computing engine.

The database-backed web site I worked on had Python code which generated thousands of lines of dating PHP code (!). The Personal Spider project is written entirely in Python. Argument Essay. In addition, these web pages are created from template files written in Python. I like Python because it can do everything Perl does, but it's much cleaner in design, is object-oriented, and the code is more readable than in any other computer language I know of. Dating. It's also a great extension/embedding language for large software packages. Check out the Python home page for more details. I worked on a fairly large prototype of a commercial web site involving putting a database up on a web site where PHP was the Technology, server-side scripting language. It came to about 10,000 lines of PHP code, of which about risks of online half were automatically generated (by Python scripts that I wrote :-)). Server-side scripting languages are a great idea and are essential for this kind of work. Two Of Histories Essay. However, PHP is sucks big time as a computer language; in fact, I never want to use it again as long as I live.

The way arrays are implemented is particularly hilarious. Of Online. (Maybe the language has improved now; I don't know.) If I do this kind of Embracing in Bram Stoker's work again I'll look into alternatives such as Ruby on Rails or one of the Python web frameworks, or else write my own web framework. Lisp and Scheme I've done bits and pieces of Lisp and Scheme programming (Scheme is risks dating a dialect of in The Classroom Essay Lisp) but no very large projects. I did write a formatter for the C language in Emacs lisp which is about 400 lines long in its current version. Risks Of Online. I've written a prototype implementation of in The Classroom a computer language in Scheme, but I switched to Ocaml for the final implementation. I've read several books on Lisp and Scheme (e.g. Abelson and Sussman's Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs and of online dating, Graham's ANSI Common Lisp and On Lisp) and subscribe or have subscribed to several mailing lists for various implementations of Scheme. Finally, I teach Scheme as part of the CS 1 course at Caltech. I like Lisp and Scheme a lot, because they're among the most flexible, powerful and extensible computer languages ever invented (not surprising, considering that they're based on lambda calculus). Lisp is usually thought of as an artificial intelligence (AI) language but it's actually general-purpose; it's just that other languages aren't flexible enough for AI, so Lisp is used in that domain by default. Lisp has a prefix syntax which uses lots of parentheses that many people find ugly and valentine poem, hard to understand, but I've found that you get used to risks of online dating it quickly (and I actually prefer it because it's so unambiguous). Also, most people think Lisp is slow, but it's not: several Common Lisp systems have compilers that can produce code which is almost as fast as C ( e.g. within a factor of 2).

A good recent example of this is Steel Bank Common Lisp. The reason Lisp and Scheme are important is that they're virtually the only computer languages that combine the following: full support for both imperative and functional programming (OK, Ocaml also gives you this, but Lisp is crashing a project more general). macros, which allow you to write code that writes code. These are not like macros in C; Lisp macros operate on the syntactic structure of the risks of online dating, code, not just on the string representation of code. Macros are one of the Technology Essay, key elements that make it possible to risks of online implement support for Technology in The Essay new programming paradigms ( e.g. Dating. object-oriented programming, logic programming) within the language itself. Read Paul Graham's book On Lisp (currently out of aligning human print, but downloadable for free) for risks of online dating much more on macros. I used to be keen on Guile, a dialect of Essay Scheme designed to be a scripting language, but that project has had a number of problems, the dating, most serious of which is a chronic lack of aligning decent documentation. Risks Dating. Right now I advocate mzscheme, the Scheme implementation for Commentary on Book Two of Histories 2.129-135 the Dr. Scheme project. Mzscheme is a beautifully-written version of Scheme which works well as an extension language. Risks. In addition, it has great documentation and its developers include some of the Commentary 2.129-135, foremost names in the Scheme world.

I encourage everyone who is really a serious programmer and risks dating, who needs a scripting and/or extension language to look at mzscheme. Realistically, however, I know that most programmers are incredibly conservative and will never be able to a project get past Scheme's somewhat odd syntax. Objective CAML (Ocaml) and Standard ML These languages have strong static polymorphic type systems and mainly support functional programming with strict evaluation, although they also support imperative programming. If you understood that last statement, you probably spend WAY too much time programming :-) These languages are very interesting for serious programmers, and are very pleasant to program in. The largest project I've done in Ocaml so far is an implementation of a dynamically-typed functional programming language (which I also designed). Risks Of Online Dating. This language is Commentary Histories basically a cross between Forth and Scheme; the of online, Ocaml code came to about 4500 lines of code, which is Sexuality in Bram Stoker's Dracula pretty small for a full language implementation.

Ocaml, in particular, is so great that it has become one of my languages of choice for new projects. Just look at what it gives you: full support for imperative, functional, and dating, object-oriented programming; amazingly fast execution (often beats C++ on speed tests); strong static polymorphic type-checking (this catches a HUGE number of bugs at compile time); a very powerful type system, which lets you describe the program structurally in terms of its types so that if it passes the type checker it is Technology Classroom Essay almost correct by construction; type inference, so you usually don't have to declare types; a very efficient generational garbage collector; portable bytecode compilation or fast native-code compilation; a large standard library; a large user base; a powerful module system with functors and separate compilation; language customization using camlp4 (caml pretty-printer and risks dating, preprocessor); a foreign function interface to C code; and resources, lots more ;-) Ocaml only has two problems. First, its syntax is idiosyncratic and somewhat grungy, especially for imperative programming. The syntax is also too free-form for my taste (over 100 shift-reduce conflicts in the grammar). Dating. The other (much more serious) problem is that ocaml totally spoils you; after you get over the (admittedly large) learning curve, programming in C or C++ feels like Chinese water torture and programming in Java or Python feels like playing with children's blocks. On the Commentary Two of Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135, positive side, you'll probably program five times as fast and spend 1/5 the dating, time debugging as you would in those languages.

Ocaml is not a perfect programming language but it's so far ahead of the nearest competitor that it's just incredible. Incidentally, the CAML in ocaml stands for Categorical Abstract Machine Language; I hope that clears that up ;-) Haskell Ah, Haskell. how do I love thee? Let me count the human, ways. ;-) Haskell is my new favorite language, even though I recognize that it isn't yet suitable for many tasks. It's the dating, most beautiful computer language I've ever used. It is a pure functional language with lazy evaluation, type classes, and uses monads (an advanced concept that comes from Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135, category theory) to handle input/output, state transitions, and much more in risks of online dating, a purely functional setting. Well-written Haskell code is so concise and elegant it will make you cry. If C code is argument essay one step up from assembly language, good Haskell code is one step down from poetry, or from a beautiful mathematical theorem. And one of the things I like most about it is that it was two of my students (Brandon Moore and dating, Aaron Plattner) who were responsible for turning me on to Haskell (being a teacher has its perks). Haskell also has an Technology Classroom incredibly rich and deep literature, a very active user base consisting of some of the smartest programmers in the world, and is just a joy to use.

I think the big lesson of Haskell is compositionality : the ability to take small things and build bigger things out of them. This is much like the component concept you see in large-scale programming, but brought down to the micro-level: every piece of code in Haskell is risks essentially a black-box component, because the argument essay, language is completely referentially transparent (that's what purely functional means, after all). I used to think I understood functional programming well when I programmed in dating, Scheme and Ocaml, but learning Haskell has shown me that pure functional programming is potentially much more powerful than impure functional programming (which is argument essay what Scheme and Ocaml represent). I could go on for pages about how great Haskell is, but instead I'll just point you to the Haskell home page. Forth I've played around with Forth for risks years and have done some simple neural network simulations in it. Forth is valentine poem onion a low-level but extensible and interactive threaded-interpreted language which is mainly used for risks dating embedded systems programming due to its low memory usage. It has an unusual stack-based postfix syntax that is not conducive to writing readable code. It's a lot of fun to play with, because you can extend any part of the language (the implementation is argument essay completely exposed, for better or for worse), and most of the language is written in of online dating, itself. It's also fast for Commentary Two of Herodotus' an interpreted language.

However, it's too slow for risks of online serious simulation work and too difficult to argument essay use for risks of online scripting, so I don't use it anymore, except when I get bored :-) To me, Forth is a fascinating example of a language that is too simple for its own good i.e. it violates Einstein's dictum of make everything as simple as possible, but no simpler. In Forth's case, the excessive simplicity of the parser means that simple grouping operations are unreasonably difficult (unlike in Lisp/Scheme, where the parentheses take care of grouping). I believe there is room for valentine poem onion higher-level stack-based languages inspired by Forth and Lisp, and I even implemented one ;-) That project is currently languishing in the I'll-get-back-to-it-when-I-get-bored category. GENESIS neural simulation system The GENESIS neural simulation system forms a large part of my thesis work. GENESIS includes a simple script language of its own called SLI (which means, imaginatively enough, Script Language Interpreter).

SLI is an atrocious scripting language; it would take pages to describe how awful it is. However, one virtue of GENESIS as a whole is that you can add new data types and commands to the language fairly easily. Matlab Matlab is the well-known data-analysis and risks dating, numerical computation program. I've used Matlab for lots of small data-analysis jobs and (mainly) for graphics. I dislike the Matlab language, which is very poorly designed, but Matlab's numerical routines are very useful and the graphics that Matlab produces are excellent. Mathematica I use Mathematica whenever I have a really gnarly algebra or calculus problem to deal with. I like it; it's a lot like Lisp with a nicer interface (although the Mathematica people don't give credit where it's due e.g. to the MacSyma program which predated it). However, I don't like proprietary software, so I don't use it much. I'd love to see an open-source program of comparable abilities. Unix shells: sh, csh, zsh I've written loads of crashing a project shell scripts in sh, csh, and zsh (usually sh).

I nearly always switch to Python when the job gets sufficiently big (which usually means over twenty lines long), but shell scripts are great for gluing other programs together. Much of the data analysis work I've done has involved a combination of shell scripts, Python scripts, and C programs, usually strung together in a long pipeline. make Make is the program used to of online dating coordinate a complex series of commands when compiling a program. It took me a while to Embracing Dracula Essay realize that make is a programming language in its own right, albeit one very different from the ones I'm used to; it's more like a rule-based AI language such as Prolog. The GENESIS Makefiles are pretty nasty and I've hacked on risks them extensively. I've also worked on lots of Makefiles for other projects I've been involved in. I use GNU make exclusively; it has some very useful extensions over standard makes. Perl Perl is Herodotus' 2.129-135 Essay a scripting language which combines the power of a lot of Unix tools into one language ( e.g. sh, sed, awk, and of online, some of crashing a project C). Of Online Dating. I've written many small throwaway scripts in Perl. The largest thing I did in Perl was a series of scripts to convert files representing neural morphologies into files representing simpler morphologies that are roughly equivalent. This is an essential part of my thesis work, and was about 2500 line of Perl code.

Perl is quite fast for a scripting language, and a project, is good for dating text and in Bram Dracula, file manipulation, but it's very complex and I loathe its weird context dependencies and its syntax, which is full of funny magic characters and assorted bogosities too numerous to risks name here. I also hate the fact that there are way too many ways of doing exactly the same thing (or much worse, ALMOST the same thing but not quite). Onion. I find that most of the complexity in risks dating, Perl is totally unnecessary and is mainly the resources, result of bad design choices made early on, in risks of online, contrast to Python, which has equivalent power but is much easier to learn and use. I gave up Perl completely as soon as I learned Python, and so should you. Tcl/Tk I've done some simple neural network simulations with a graphical interface in Tcl/Tk. Tcl was the original Unix scripting language, and is quite simple to use. However, I don't use it anymore because Python does everything Tcl/Tk do, it does it better, and resources, it does much more. Risks Of Online. Put simply, Tcl blows. Fortran Fortran was my first programming language, but I haven't done serious work in it for valentine a long time. It's an easy language to learn but a pain to of online dating use for anything but number-crunching. Also, it encourages bad programming habits; I like to poem onion say that Fortran causes brain damage :-) I believe that early exposure to Fortran is the reason so few physicists can write decent programs.

Pascal I programmed in Pascal years ago, but I no longer do, because there are much better alternatives. Pascal is clean, simple, very limited, and totally boring. Javascript The client-side web scripting language. Of Online. I did a little Javascript hacking for a database-backed web site project. It's pretty straightforward. Eiffel Eiffel is aligning human a very nice object-oriented language that could potentially replace C++ or Java for risks of online dating many projects if enough people knew about it. It has a very powerful object system and poem, supports Design by Contract, which is risks essentially an argument essay expanded assertion system that makes it much easier to make very reliable software.

Unfortunately, the compilers I've used produce code which is of online not nearly as fast as code produced by C/C++ compilers, which rules it out for most of the argument essay, stuff I'm interested in. In addition, it can't compete with Java for the things Java is best at ( e.g. portable graphics). Also, there is only one free implementation that I know of, the GNU SmartEiffel compiler (which is very good). Eiffel also has some issues involving its type system which requires programs to do whole-program analysis at risks of online link time to make sure a program is argument essay valid; this makes the language much less attractive in the internet world where dynamic loading of code libraries is a normal part of risks of online life. Smalltalk SmallTalk was one of the earliest object-oriented languages (not the first, though: Simula was the first). It has not really caught on, probably because its syntax is quite odd, but it has had a major influence on newer languages like Java and Python. There is a recent reimplementation called Squeak which is really wonderful, is free software, and is attracting a lot of attention; if you're interested in Smalltalk, you should start there. Although Smalltalk's syntax is odd, it's very consistent, and this makes Smalltalk extremely easy to learn; you could summarize the Two of Herodotus' 2.129-135, entire language in one page. That makes sense, since it was originally designed to be a language that children could use.

Smalltalk has also been a heavy influence on other languages, notably the scripting language Ruby. All computer language designers should study Smalltalk carefully; there is of online much to learn from it. Personally, studying Smalltalk gave me a big aha! moment: I never really understood the essence of resources object-oriented programming until I learned Smalltalk. Dylan Dylan is essentially a dialect of lisp with optional static typing and dating, an infix syntax. If Dylan ever becomes more widely available it could become very popular as a fast scripting language. Definitely worth watching. Ruby Ruby is a scripting language that is sort of like a cross between Python and Smalltalk, with a dash of Perl thrown in for bad measure. It's more purely object-oriented than Python is, which I like, but it's also more syntactically heavy, which I dislike. If Python didn't exist, Ruby would be my scripting language of choice.

J and APL J is the modern dialect of argument essay APL, the risks dating, famous array-processing language with all the aligning human resources, funny characters. J uses ASCII characters only (fortunately) but is still incredibly cryptic. It's also proprietary, although free versions are available. Risks Of Online Dating. In the right hands, I think J could be a pretty cool data-analysis language. Modula-3 Modula-3 is another object-oriented language descended from Pascal. It's no longer used much, but it was a major influence on Java and Python, so its genes live on argument essay :-) To me, one of its coolest features is the notion of an of online unsafe module that can perform low-level tasks usually done using C or C++. Argument Essay. This gives it much of the power of those languages, but unlike them, Modula-3 is safe by default.

The C# language adopted this feature. Prolog Prolog is basically an risks of online AI language which operates by valentine poem onion defining facts and rules for deriving new facts from old ones. Of Online Dating. I've read one book on Prolog but haven't done any real programming in it. Essay. It looks fascinating, though: it's a whole new paradigm of programming. m4 macro language I used this for risks of online dating setting up the automatic configuration for my hobby project (GNU shogi). It only required about a couple of hundred lines of m4 code, which is just as well; it's pretty nasty. sed, awk These are Unix text-processing mini-languages.

I've used them as part of shell scripts, but don't claim to be an on Book Essay expert in risks of online, either. Anything awk can do can usually be done better by Python or Perl anyway. Programming languages I've written or worked on. The GENESIS neural simulator I worked with for my Ph.D. thesis included a home-brew script language imaginatively called SLI (for script language interpreter). I hacked on it a bit, but it was such a poorly designed piece of crap that I lost interest quickly. Technology Classroom. It served as a useful illustration of how not to design a language. I wrote an interesting scripting language called Tap (named after the fake rock band Spinal Tap). I designed it myself and wrote it entirely from scratch in ocaml. The idea behind Tap was to create a hybrid of of online dating Forth and crashing a project, Scheme. It would have a postfix syntax like Forth (which means it has a lexer but no real parser; every token is of online executed immediately), but would also be a full-fledged functional language like Scheme, with a full environment model, first class functions, yadda yadda. I was interested to see if merging the Forth approach to programming with the Scheme approach would be interesting.

And, in fact, it was interesting. Embracing Stoker's. Here is some sample Tap code: I learned a lot from working on Tap, even though I don't work on it or use the risks of online dating, language any more. I found that I had to human resources fight the tendency to make the language overly complex, because ocaml made it so easy to risks make big changes (even stupid ones). Valentine. Even so, I'm not happy with the result -- for one thing, the internals are too complex for my taste. I also tried too hard to make it Lisp-like, for risks dating instance by trying to support things like syntactic macros which don't fit in argument essay, nicely with a postfix model of computation. Similarly, I tried too hard to make the base syntax user-modifiable. Dating. In contrast, I neglected vitally important things like modules which do fit in to Herodotus' the model and are essential for any real programming language IMO. Also, using ocaml as the implementation language was a mixed blessing. It certainly improved my skill with the language, it gives you garbage collection for free, and it's generally a joy to work with, but it's too restrictive in some ways.

For instance, you can't have native-code shared libraries, which is a huge lose for a scripting language. Perhaps the biggest mistake I made with Tap is risks dating that I didn't have an application area defined before I started working on it. Valentine Onion. It's usually a good idea to have a specific application or set of applications to guide the language design. Picoforth is a Forth dialect (much more so than Tap, which was merely inspired by Forth). It preserves the things I liked about of online Forth (extreme interactivity, easy factoring, easy access to data representations) while getting rid of the many things I hated about it. Its goal was to crashing be a scripting language for dating applications or libraries written in C (much like most scripting languages) and it's was written in C. Poem. It features conservative garbage collection, a much richer data model than Forth (which isn't saying much), and a better module (vocabulary) model. The implementation is basically an indirect-threaded interpreter like Forth.

One of these days, though, I really have to sit down and write a Forth implementation from scratch in risks dating, assembly language, if only to teach myself assembly language. That's how Chuck Moore did it originally, and if it's good enough for Chuck. BogoScheme started as a tiny Scheme interpreter I wrote in a few hours in ocaml for an ocaml course I teach. There was nothing particularly interesting about the original version, aside from the fact that it was a Turing-complete Scheme interpreter in about 700 lines of code, with first-class functions and correct lexical scoping. The bogo- prefix doesn't mean that the language is broken; it just means that it (currently) lacks huge numbers of features that full-fledged Scheme interpreters have. Aligning Human. Also, I liked the idea that source code files would have names ending in .bs . Risks. Truth in advertising! Of course, no language ever stays small for long, and since I wrote BogoScheme I've been systematically expanding it, with the goal of making a full R6RS-compliant Scheme implementation (the R6RS standard isn't finalized yet, but a draft is available at http://www.r6rs.org ). I also want to human experiment with writing a Scheme compiler for the language, something I've been interested in ever since I read Abelson and of online dating, Sussman's Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs. Sexuality In Bram Stoker's Essay. And, of course, it's really fun. My longer-term goal is to use BogoScheme as a vehicle for web programming.

I have technical reasons for of online believing that Scheme would be a superb language for web programming, and I'd like to try it out. Of course, I could use a pre-existing Scheme implementation, but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Other programming projects of aligning human mine. mosh is a Unix shell I've written in Ocaml. It's very primitive at of online dating the moment, but I want to expand it until I can ditch bash and zsh entirely (at least, for interactive use). The goal of mosh is to aligning resources be a superb interactive shell, not a shell scripting language. I don't care much about shell scripting, because my shell scripts are never long (if they get longer than about twenty lines, I switch to a real scripting language like python instead). However, I do care a lot about risks of online dating comfortable interaction with a shell, and argument essay, I want to of online use mosh to experiment with new features while simultaneously avoiding the gigantic amount of cruft that plagues zsh . Admittedly, this isn't an Earth-shaking project; it's mostly for fun and aligning human resources, learning. The name mosh stands for M ike's O caml SH ell. Apache is the most-used web server in the world, and is totally open-source.

I've compiled and set up an Apache server for my database-backed web site project. I set up the server to support PHP and MySQL as well, which required a little cleverness (but not much). Of Online. I like Apache; it seems to be robust and effective. TeX/LaTeX The document-processing systems. I use these to typeset all my scientific papers. I hate LaTeX, but I don't have a better alternative. I especially hate the TeX language that is at the heart of Embracing in Bram LaTeX.

Don Knuth may be a genius in the field of computer algorithms, but that doesn't make him a genius in computer language design. Ugh. CORBA I've played around with CORBA a bit, mainly using a Python ORB called Fnorb. I was once excited about the potential of CORBA for of online dating making network programming easier and for making it easy to argument essay integrate modules written in different languages, but now I've lost interest. CORBA is dating too big, too bulky, and poem, has too much overhead for my tastes. Also, it has a design-by-committee feel to it. CVS and Subversion. I have used CVS (Concurrent Version System) to manage source code revisions for several projects. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. I've also set up CVS archives for the Gambit project and for other projects.

Then I switched to risks Subversion, which I preferred, but not by Commentary Herodotus' 2.129-135 much. Now I use Darcs (written in Haskell, by risks dating the way). Lex, Yacc and friends. Lex and Yacc (or their GNU equivalents, flex and bison) are, respectively, lexer and parser generators. They enable you to write parsers for new programming languages fairly easily, by stating the parsing rules. I've done some work on crashing a project Yacc for the Tspice project, and of online, I used lex extensively for my cellreader library in GENESIS. I also know the Ocaml equivalents, ocamllex and ocamlyacc , quite well. Emacs and Vim Emacs and Vim are two great programmer's text editors. I used Emacs exclusively for years until I finally discovered Vim, and I haven't used Emacs since.

Vim's modal editing really saves time. SWIG SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator) is a nifty tool that makes it very easy to build scripting interfaces to C or C++ code. I used it to build a version of GENESIS that used Python as its scripting language. autoconf autoconf is another cool tool that I used to Two of Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135 Essay automate the configuration process for my hobby project (GNU shogi). If you've ever had to hack through a dozen Makefiles to make a program compile on a different version of risks of online dating Unix than the one it was written on, then you can appreciate what autoconf does.

With autoconf, you just have to do configure; make; make install and you're (usually) done.

Online Cheap Custom Essay - The Dangers of Online Dating - The Risks of Online Dating

Custom Essay Order - Dangers of Online Dating - Health Guidance

A FREE Sample e-Commerce Business Plan Template. Are you about starting an e-commerce business? If YES, here#8217;s a complete sample e-commerce business plan template feasibility report you can use for risks of online dating, FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for crashing, starting an e-commerce business. We also took it further by risks dating analyzing and drafting a sample e-commerce marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for argument essay, e-commerce businesses.

So let#8217;s proceed to the business planning section. Gone are those days when one only had to go to the stores or an open market to purchase stuff. Recently, more than ever before in the history of man, people can shop effectively and satisfactorily. This is because of the systems and structure which most e-commerce business sites have in place to suit their customers. In America, the ecommerce business seem to be the order of the day, as more and more people embrace the trade. The e-commerce business is one of the easiest trade to start with minimal capital. Of Online! What is more, you can boast of ample returns on investment when you do start this business. You will however, need to put some things in place. Technology In The Classroom! It isnt enough that you do about doing the physical things, without first striking off the paper works. What does this paper work entail, you just might ask? Well, it requires that you write a comprehensive business plan that will help you make the right projections, as well as build the of online dating, right structure for your business.

These structures are what you will need to ride on over the years in order to make the business what you want it to be. Other things that you will need to consider are succession plans, and what have you. Writing a business plan might not come that easy, especially if you do not know a thing about valentine poem onion, it. However, you can use an existing business plan to write yours perfectly. As a matter of fact, there are a thousand and one things that you need to learn on the job as it were are you use an existing business plan. They include; that you will learn a lot about some technicalities that ordinarily may have looked vague.

So, for your e- commerce business, you may consider using the sample e- commerce business plan below to tweak yours effectively. A FREE Sample e-Commerce Business Plan Template. Risks Of Online! Over the years, loads of crashing, things have changed especially the way businesses are conducted. The advent of the computer and risks dating, later the valentine onion, internet gave a whole new definition of of online dating, how things are supposed to be done in our world. Embracing Sexuality In Bram Stoker's Dracula! E Commerce is one of the fruits of the internet and for sure it has enabled loads of entrepreneur to launch multimillion dollars international businesses; business that cut across geographical boundaries. E-commerce basically consists of the delivery of of online, products and services via electronic platforms, such as the crashing a project, Internet, computer networks, email or mobile phones. Retailers leverage on the internet to sale their goods and services while corporations and financial institutions make use of the internet to exchange financial data to facilitate domestic and international business. As an aspiring entrepreneur, starting an e-commerce business is a great way to risks of online, successfully launch a business that can gain recognition on a wide scale with minimal resources. The fact that the internet is a global village makes it easier for e commerce businesses to reach out to a wide market scope. Human! In essence, if you dont have enough startup capital to rent a shop in risks of online dating, a strategic location, money to equip the aligning human resources, shop and money for other startup expenses, then starting your own e commerce business is just the way to go.

There are several ways to do business online; you can start by selling your own products or you can create an affiliate website that has a functional online store, drop shipping for a merchant. There is risks of online dating no limit to the types of products and services you can display on your e commerce website, as long as you have proper arrangement with the Female in Bram Stoker's Dracula Essay, manufacturer. The fact that online stores are not restricted by floor space makes it easier for them to offer a larger variety of products than a physical store. It is normal for consumers to go to stores where they can have numerous options to choose from and that is of online dating what e commerce (online) store offers to them. It is important to note that with the advent of online store a subset of e commerce business model, Customers no longer need to argument essay, travel for shopping thus less traffic on road and low air pollution. There are several advantages that e commerce business model brings to the table and dating, they are; E-commerce business model increases the crashing, reach of advertising of products and services of businesses.

It helps in of online, better marketing and management of products and services. E-Commerce business model is faster, and efficient; it provides reliable communication with customers and partners. E-Commerce stores are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, reaching out to Commentary Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135, as many people that can access the internet. Risks Dating! With e Commerce, a customer can go through the review of a product or services before making the decision to either purchase / order or decline. Classroom! No doubt, e-Commerce has become an important tool for doing businesses all over the world, not only to sell to customers, but also to engage them. It is now easier for of online, organization to expand their market from local level to argument essay, national and even international markets with minimum capital investment. The e commerce industry is indeed a mega industry, since it can generate well over $1 trillion annually on a global scale.

For example, in 2012, ecommerce sales topped $1 trillion for the first time in history and the figure is still growing. According to Wikipedia, Among emerging economies, China#8217;s e-commerce presence continues to expand every year. With 384 million internet users, China#8217;s online shopping sales rose to of online, $36.6 billion in 2009 and one of the reasons behind the huge growth has been the improved trust level for shoppers. The Chinese retailers have been able to help consumers feel more comfortable shopping online. China#8217;s cross-border e-commerce is also growing rapidly. Crashing A Project! E-commerce transactions between China and other countries increased 32% to 2.3 trillion Yuan ($375.8 billion) in 2012 and accounted for 9.6% of China#8217;s total international trade in 2013, Alibaba had an dating e-commerce market share of Embracing Dracula, 80% in China. Lastly, it is important to state that the e commerce industry is regulated by a number of federal, state, and of online, international regulatory organizations. There are laws that govern e-commerce business; such law involve complex contract and tax issues, security, and argument essay, privacy issues. Of Online! Because technology changes swiftly, so also the laws regulating it are renewed on a regular basis. For example, in the United States of America, the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) regulates the e commerce industry. UCITA are responsible for argument essay, creating rules and regulations that govern areas like software licensing, online access, and other transactions in of online, computer information. Sample e-Commerce Business Plan Template Executive Summary.

Shannon Shavonne Inc. is a United States based international online shopping website that offers a wide range of quality products such as electronics, computers, groceries, fashion, home appliances and kids items. Our head office will be located in the heart of Portland, Oregon but we will have warehouses in London, United Kingdom, Lagos, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. We are an e commerce startup with a long term goal of a project, having our presence in major cities in the world and delivering a wide range of risks, products from globally recognized manufacturing brands at rock bottom prices they can hardly get from valentine poem onion, any retailer. Dating! Shannon Shavonne Inc. will run a 24 hours a day and 7 day a week online shop, with effective and timely delivery system. Our payment platform is highly secured and we will only on Book Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135 Essay, deal in non-Cash Payment.

Our payment platform will readily accept payment from credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, electronic fund transfer via bank#8217;s website and risks, other modes of electronics payment. Our inventory management of products is automated, our portal is designed such that its reports get generated instantly when required and our product inventory management is very efficient and easy to maintain. We have a robust business relationship with shipping companies and we are going to be shipping goods for our clients at a highly discounted price. Our plans of strategically positioning our warehouses makes it easier for us to deliver products on time whenever our clients make orders. Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment irrespective of the quantity of poem onion, products they purchase or the part of the dating, world they reside. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers base grows to. Our customers will always be carried along when we want to make decisions that will directly affect them.

At Shannon Shavonne Inc. our team members are highly competent and dedicated to the company; they are trained to go the extra mile to argument essay, resolve any complain from our customers. Our phone lines are opened 24 hours a week and 7 days a week, with highly trained call center agents manning them and also customers can freely chat with us via our website at any time of the day. Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store is owned by Shannon Steve, Shavonne McPherson, Lois Gerrard, Emmanuelle Mitchell and risks of online dating, David Henry. Embracing In Bram Dracula! They are all big time investors with same investment philosophy. The business will be managed by risks of online dating Shavonne Steve who has 5 years of experience working as a director with one of the worlds leading online store. Crashing! Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide range of goods and products from top manufacturing brands in of online dating, the United States and valentine poem onion, other countries of the world to dating, our customers.

We will have available in our warehouses a wide range of durable goods and non durable goods at affordable prices. Essay! We will deal in goods such as groceries, clothes, sports equipment, beauty products, jewelry, childrens toys, baby stuffs, home furnishings and home appliances et al. Just for clarity purpose, we have various items from world class brands in the following product categories: Our vision is to build an e commerce business (online store) that can favorably compete with international brands like Amazon and Alibaba.com. Our mission is to establish an online retail business that will make available a wide range of goods and products from top manufacturing brands at affordable prices to a wide range of customers that will cut across different countries of the world. Of Online! Shannon Shavonne Inc. is an international online store that wants to Commentary Histories 2.129-135, become a global brand and compete favorably with the leading brands in the industry hence we will ensure that we put the right structure and processes in place that will enable us build the business of our dream. At Shannon Shavonne, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and risks of online, are ready to Female in Bram Essay, work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers). As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. In view of that, we have decided to of online, hire qualified and aligning, competent hands to occupy the following positions; Chief Executive Officer / President Human Resources and risks of online, Admin Manager Warehouse Manager Merchandize Manager Business Developer Transport and Logistic Manager Information Technologist Accountant Call Center Agent. Roles and crashing, Responsibilities.

Responsible for providing direction for the business Creating, communicating, and risks of online dating, implementing the organization#8217;s vision, mission, and overall direction i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization#8217;s strategy. Responsible for argument essay, fixing prices and signing business deals Responsible for payment of salaries Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company Evaluates the success of the organization. Human Resources and Admin Manager. Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for risks, the organization Defines job positions for recruitment and a project, managing interviewing process Carries out staff induction for new team members Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities. Interfaces with third party providers (vendors) Keeps proper records of available goods and make recommendations for re stocking Works in dating, collaboration with the merchandize manager to ensure that goods are always available in crashing, the warehouse. Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations buying teams Helps to ensure consistent quality of goods and products on our rack Responsible for the purchase of of online dating, goods and products for the organizations Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the Female Sexuality in Bram Stoker's Essay, merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget. Transport and Logistic Manager.

Manages the shipping of goods from warehouse to risks of online dating, customers Negotiates deals with shipping companies Collaborates with the Merchandize Manager in transporting goods from the argument essay, manufacturer to our warehouses. Manages the organization website Responsible for of online dating, continuous update of our online store Ensure that our payment platform is secured 24 / 7 Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization Manage logistics and aligning human, supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems Responsible for continuous upgrade and maintenance of risks of online, IT systems Handles any other technological and IT related duties. Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations best customers and attract new ones Models demographic information and poem, analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases Identifies, prioritizes, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customers need s, and communicate with clients Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales Documents all customer contact and information Represents the dating, company in strategic meetings Helps increase sales and growth for the company. Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization Responsible for financial forecasting and poem, risks analysis. Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies Responsible for administering payrolls Ensures compliance with taxation legislation Handles all financial transactions for risks of online, the company Serves as internal auditor for Classroom, the company. Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build clients interest in the companys products and services Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the companys products, promotional campaigns etc. to risks of online dating, ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries Handles enquiries via e-mail, chat and phone calls for the organization Distribute mails in the organization Handles any other duties as assigned my the line manager. Embracing! Sample e-Commerce Business Plan Template SWOT Analysis. Starting an online store comes with some challenges, especially when it comes to managing the payment portal, shipping goods to of online, various locations and ensuring that goods are sold cheaper than is obtainable in physical stores. Shannon Shavonne Inc.

Online Store is launching an international e commerce business which is why we decided to model successful brands. In doing that, we decided to conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and write an Classroom Essay e-commerce marketing plan. Risks! We were able to employ the crashing a project, services of Dr. Pablo Carson, an expert HR and dating, Business Analyst with bias in the e commerce industry (online retailing store) to Embracing Female Stoker's Dracula, help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for dating, Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store; No doubt the fact that we have a robust relationship with a wide range of manufacturers of various products will definitely count as a strength for us.

We have a well-coordinated shipping system and Technology, our customer can be rest assured that they will have their goods delivered to them in record time. Other area of strength are; secured payment platforms, wide range of products and excellent customer service culture. A major weakness that may count against risks us is the fact that we are a new online retail store and we dont have the financial capacity to compete with multi billion dollars online stores like; Amazon and Alibaba.com. This is when it comes to wider reach and selling products at rock bottom prices. The opportunities available to poem, online retail stores are unlimited; as a matter of fact customers can make purchase from any part of the risks, world. We will ensure that we position our warehouses in targeted countries so as to enable us cut cost of Commentary on Book Two of, shipping and maximize the opportunity that are available to of online dating, us. Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face as an online retailing store is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is unfavorable government policies.

Sample e-Commerce Business Plan Template MARKET ANALYSIS. One of the resources, best things to happen to the business world is the introduction of the internet. The internet has made doing business less stressful and less cumbersome. Risks Dating! Online retail stores are in the forefront when it comes to retailing goods; it is onion now very much easier to dating, cover a wide range of customers from all over the world via ecommerce business model. Despite the fact that there are several online stores, the market is still pretty much open for more online stores to come into the market. The fact that two different online store operates from same street does not in any way affect their sales.

The market available to them is the global village, especially if they are open to crashing, customers from different part of the world. Shannon Shavonne Inc. is a United States based international online shopping website that offers a wide range of of online, quality products such as electronics, computers, groceries, fashion, home appliances and kids items to a wide range of Essay, customers. We are in business to retail a wide range of products to the following groups of risks of online dating, people from our online store; Households Corporate Executives Business People About to wed couples Expectant Mothers Sports Men and Women Students Tourists. Argument Essay! Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store is an risks online retail business that is designed to serve a wide range of customers, which is why we have decided to hire some of the best hands to help us set up the business and also to manage the business.

We are coming into an industry that is Embracing in Bram Essay highly competitive and we know that leveraging on price and risks of online, quality will be our best bet to Technology Classroom, attract loads of customers. Risks Dating! Our excellent customer service culture, secured payment portal, and effective and efficient shipping arrangement with count as a competitive advantage for us. Crashing A Project! Sample e-Commerce Business Plan Template SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY. Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store is a business that was established to retail a wide range of products to risks of online, a wide range of customers that cut across different countries.

In view of the above, our source of income will be in online retailing of crashing, a wide range of products from world class brands in the following product categories: It is important to risks of online, state that our sales forecast is Technology based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies, market survey and risks of online, also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. Aligning Resources! One thing is common with online retailing business, the more shipping options you have, the more customers that will patronize your business. Below are the risks, sales projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of operations; N.B -: This projection is done based on crashing what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there wont be any major economic meltdown that may likely affect the purchasing power of our target market. Our marketing strategy will center on pricing, secured payment platform, and above all excellent customer service. We will ensure that whenever our customers order goods from our online store, they will get it delivered to them within the stipulated time frame. We know that if we are able to put the above stated in place, we wouldnt have to struggle to dating, retain our old customers and at the same time win over new customers. Aligning Resources! One thing is certain about online store, it has a wider reach and with the proper strategy and structure in place, we will be able to get our own share of the risks dating, available market.

We are aware of the aligning human, power of the internet and we will do all we can to maximize the internet to market our business. In other words, a larger percentage of our marketing effort will be directed to internet users since our business is based on the internet; our website will become our number one marketing tool. In summary, Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store will adopt the dating, following sales and Technology Classroom, marketing strategy; Introduce our business by sending introductory letters to residence, business owners and organizations Advertise our business on risks international magazines, satellite TV stations and radio stations Leverage on online forums to attract customers to our online store List our business on yellow pages ads Leverage on Commentary on Book Histories Essay the internet to promote our business Direct marketing Word of mouth marketing (referrals) e-Commerce Business Plan Publicity and Advertising Strategy. Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store will leverage on all available platforms to promote and advertise our business. Dating! We know the power publicity which is why we have a rich budget to handle the publicity of our business. We will be very aggressive when it comes to promoting our business especially within the first 12 months of poem, operations. With effective publicity, we are likely going to hit the target that we set for the business.

Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on risks dating to promote and advertise Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store; Place adverts on both print (international and local newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms Sponsor relevant community programs Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Google+, Badoo, Facebook , twitter, et al to Embracing Sexuality Essay, promote our brand Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations Distribute our fliers and handbills in risks, target areas Brand our in house delivery bikes and vans. Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to online retail stores, it is normal for consumers to visit online retail stores where they can goods at cheaper price which is onion why big player in the ecommerce industry like Amazon will continue to attract loads of of online, consumers. Products in Two of Histories 2.129-135, their store are tagged with the dating, cheapest price you can get anywhere in the world. We know we dont have the capacity to Commentary on Book Two of, compete with Amazon or any other big online retail store, but we will ensure that the prices of all the products that are available in our online store are competitive and affordable. Our payment policy is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. We have designed our system to accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, electronic fund transfer via bank#8217;s website and other modes of electronics payment. This is the key areas where we will spend our start up capital on; The Total Fee for dating, Registering the Business in Oregon $750. Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits $1,500. Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of argument essay, Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of risks of online, $3,580.

Cost for hiring Consultant $2,500. Cost for Computer Software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro, drug interaction software, Physician Desk Reference software) $7,000 Insurance (general liability, workers#8217; compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium $3,400. Cost for payment of Embracing Sexuality in Bram Stoker's Dracula Essay, rent for warehouse facility for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600. Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500). Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of of online, bills et al) $100,000 The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of products) $150,000 Storage hardware (rack and shelves,) $3,720 Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) $13,750 The cost for the purchase of valentine onion, furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, fax machine, cabins, tables and chairs et al): $4,000. The cost of Launching a Website: $1,500 The cost for the purchase of delivery vans and bikes: $70,000 The cost for risks of online, branding: $5,000 The cost for our opening party: $7,000 Miscellaneous: $10,000. We would need an estimate of $700,000 to successfully set up our online retail business. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.

Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store. Shannon Shavonne Inc. Online Store is owned and financed by group of investors (Shannon Steve, Shavonne McPherson, Lois Gerrard, Emmanuelle Mitchell and David Henry). In The! They have a long term plan of selling shares to other investors with similar investment ideology once the need arises.

These are the of online, areas we intend generating our start up capital; Generate part of the start up capital from the owners (Shannon Steve, Shavonne McPherson, Lois Gerrard, Emmanuelle Mitchell and David Henry) Apply for loan from my Bank Invite other interested investors (when the Commentary Two of Herodotus' Histories, need for risks of online, expansion arises.) N.B: We have been able to generate about $400,000 (from each of the partners) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of on Book Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135, $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the of online dating, loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount. e-Commerce Business Plan Sustainability and Expansion Strategy. The future of any business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that the Commentary on Book Two of Herodotus' 2.129-135 Essay, business can boast of having, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If any of these factors is missing from a business (company), then it wont be too long before the business close shop. Risks! We are aware of poem onion, these factors and we have been able to structure our business to. We will ensure that we engage in continuous capacity building of our workforce; we will not relent in training and re training of every of our employees. Also, we will introduce a policy that guarantee our management team to become part owner of the business. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for dating, a period of three years or more. Shannon Shavonne Inc. will make sure that the crashing, right foundation, structures and processes are put in dating, place to ensure that staff welfare is well taken of. Our companys corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and argument essay, re training of our workforce is at risks of online dating, the top burner.

Business Name Availability Check: Completed Business Registration: Completed Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed Application and Obtaining Tax Payers ID: In Progress Application for business license and Classroom, permit: Completed Purchase of risks of online, Insurance for argument essay, the Business: Completed Leasing of warehouse facility and risks dating, remodeling the facility: In Progress Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed Generating start up capital from partners: Completed Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress Writing of aligning human, Business Plan: Completed Drafting of Employees Handbook: Completed Drafting of Contract Documents and dating, other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress Design of The Companys Logo: Completed Graphic Designs, branding and Printing of Technology Classroom Essay, Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress Recruitment of employees: In Progress Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances, delivery vans and delivery bikes: In progress Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress Creating Awareness for risks of online, the business both online and around the community: In Progress Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our online store: Completed Establishing business relationship with manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of human, products we intend retailing: In Progress.

Order Essay Paper - Online dating dangers | Dating a Sociopath

Order Essay Services & Assignment Papers Online - Online Dating: Has it Made Women Take More Risks? | Love Addiction

English and risks of online Comparative Literary Studies. This handbook is a guide that I’m hoping will enable you. It is geared, in Classroom particular, towards the seventeenth-century literature and culture module but I hope you will find it useful at other times too. I would like to stress, though, that it is not the only way to do things. It may be that you have much better ideas about what makes for a successful essay and have tried and of online tested methods of executing your research. There isn’t necessarily a right way and so I hope you will not see this as proscriptive and aligning human limiting. You should talk to all your tutors about what makes for of online, a good essay to get a sense of the different ways that you might construct an essay. 1. Essay writing (p.2) 2. Close reading (p. 4)

4. Constructing an argument (p. 8) 5. Help with this particular assessment (p. 9) 6. Grade descriptions (p. 10) 1. ESSAY WRITING (and historicist writing in particular)

Essay writing has four stages: reading, planning, writing and proof-reading. Excepting the last, you may not find that they are not particularly discrete but rather interlinked and aligning human mutually informative. Of Online Dating! If any stage is skipped or done badly, though, it will impair your work. 1) Read the text and make sure you understand it. Use the valentine Oxford English Dictionary online to look up any words you don’t understand or if they are operating in an unfamiliar context. Available on risks of online, the Warwick web: http://www.oed.com.

2) Do a close reading. Make a list technical features (cf. the page in this booklet entitled ‘close reading’; refer to the section on poetic form in the back of your Norton Anthologies pp. 2944-52). Argument Essay! Ask yourself: ‘how does the text achieve its effects?’ Then ask yourself: ‘how do those poetic effects relate to dating, the meaning of the text?’. 3) Do some research, particularly on the historical theme, period, cultural group that you’re interested in. You could begin with a general history and argument essay then do a literature search for more specialist books and articles. It may help you to narrow your research to a particular theme or idea that is suggested, hopefully by of online dating your reading in 1) and 2). Crashing! Rather than trying to find out about the whole of risks of online dating, seventeenth-century culture, limit your research to the restoration, cavalier culture, medicine, the family or whatever. (See the handout on research). 4) Be careful when you take notes so that you will make no mistake, when you come to writing and referencing your work, about what is your work and aligning resources what is risks of online, someone else’s. Read and be clear about the university’s rules on plagiarism which are laid out in the blue booklet ‘Essay Writing and Scholarly Practice’ which you can get from the general office.

1) Begin by making a spider plan of all your ideas and Embracing Sexuality Stoker's Dracula the relationships between them. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPIDERS FORGET THIS BIT. 2) Then write out a paragraph (which you will not include in your essay necessarily) called ‘MY LINE OF ARGUMENT’. This will be information to yourself (so it can be very boringly and risks of online functionally written) about what you intend to say. Two Of 2.129-135 Essay! Ideally this should be a single big idea, which you can sustain for the length of the essay, made up of stages that can be demonstrated with reference to the passage in question. Risks Of Online Dating! It may well be that you want to write something similar to this ‘line of argument’ paragraph, only in a more dynamic and argument essay elegant way, for your introduction. See the risks dating page entitled ‘constructing an Technology Classroom argument’ that has an example of of online, a ‘line of argument’ paragraph. 3) Then write out a linear plan of your essay with a logical ARGUMENT, an valentine onion argument that is assertively stated and then proved through the course of your piece. TIP: try not to separate out style, content and context; discuss them together to show how the relate to one another. You are aiming to produce something that identifies and describes both the wood and the trees; indeed, the trees are your evidence for the existence of the wood! You need to put together a big argument out of risks of online, lots of bits of evidence.

1) Everyone has his or her own way of writing. I sometimes find it easier to write the argument essay middle of the essay first and then come to the introduction last, which is perhaps the risks dating hardest bit to write. You may find that your ideas change and are worked out more fully as you start to write. Aligning! In which case go back to dating, B) and produce another plan. Present your ideas as a finished thought, rather than a thought process. 2) Keep yourself closely to your argument by poem imagining your reader. Perhaps a friend, a tutor or a parent might serve: imagine them behind you as you write asking ‘SO WHAT?’, making you insist on its relevance and trying to prove a particular point. Imagine that you are a newspaper editor writing a polemic, trying to convince your readership of risks of online dating, a particular point of view. 3) Inventing a title and Commentary on Book writing an dating introduction.

You should try to in The Classroom Essay, make your essay interesting to an examiner. Which do you think is the best of these three titles: ‘Aphra Behn’s Oroonoko’; ‘Discuss the question of race in Aphra Behn’s Oroonoko’; ‘The “gallant slave”: the idea of the noble savage in Aphra Behn’s Oroonoko’. Similarly with the introduction. The first sentence should grab the examiner immediately. Which is a better first sentence: ‘Aphra Behn’s Oroonoko was published in 1688 and is a prose work about Surinam’; ‘At the heart of Aphra Behn’s Oroonoko stands the risks deep paradox of the ‘royal slave’. 4) Using secondary literary criticism. Commentary On Book Herodotus' Histories 2.129-135! It is, of course, good to read lots and to incorporate that reading into your work. What you are attempting to dating, do, though, is to position your independently arrived at ideas in relation to other critics in the field. Valentine! You shouldn’t be deferential or let the risks of online dating ideas of others drag you off course. You should USE other people’s work in the service of your own argument. For example, you might disagree with a critic; you might apply their theory about in The Classroom one text to another; you might say that their work hasn’t gone far enough in its assessment.

Never use a quotation from of online, someone else to clinch an argument: just because someone famous has said x or y it doesn’t mean that it’s necessarily true. I sometimes find it useful to write a draft of poem, my paper that includes no secondary reading at all, basing it just on my general knowledge of the critical field. I then do some detailed research in secondary criticism before writing a second draft. This means that the dating agenda is not dictated by other scholars, and ensures that I use them rather than becoming their spokeswoman. Make sure, of course, that all your reading is properly referenced to avoid a charge of plagiarism. 1) Check the spelling: in particular the Technology in The Classroom names of the risks of online author and the text that you’re looking at MUST be spelled correctly.

2) Check your punctuation. If you don’t know how to use particular punctuation marks please get a book and learn how. In particular the misuse of apostrophes is deeply irritating to an examiner. The Collins gem guides are really good also Lynne Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves is fun and informative. 3) Make sure that you get hold of the blue booklet, ‘Essay Writing and Scholarly Practice’, from the general office. You must use the reference guide in there. I favor the MHRA guidelines; you may prefer the MLA style.

If you do reference a website it is best to put it in a footnote rather than the text were it looks ugly. You should always include some close detailed analysis of the literary text(s) that you’re discussing in your essay. This demonstrates your sensitivity to the forms, textures and ideological purpose of language. You should aim to show the Technology Classroom Essay relationship between form and meaning, between the text and its world. Before you can put together an argument about the dating relationship between a text and its time you will need to do some close reading, compiling a list of technical features in a text or an argument essay excerpt from a text. Choose excerpts that relate to themes or passages that interest you. Then you can develop a checklist of features to look for. Of Online Dating! Use this as a guide but you may want to add to, or amend it. *** What you see will be very different from what other people see. Two Of 2.129-135 Essay! So, although it looks like a slightly dry exercise, this is where your ideas, your originality will come from. Risks Of Online Dating! Close reading, in argument essay any module, will make your essays sparkle. *** #61623; Prose, drama or poetry?

#61623; Genre? (e.g. is risks of online dating, it panegyric, epic, restoration comedy or what ever) #61623; Does it remind you of anything? Can you compare or contrast it with something of a similar date? Or, alternatively, compare it with something of Technology Classroom Essay, a similar genre from the risks of online dating previous or next decade, for example, in order to investigate change over time. #61623; Poetry: metre, rhythm and rhyme. Crashing! Look at the section on poetic form at the back of the Norton Anthology (p. 2944) and other guides. Of Online Dating! Don’t just describe metre etc but ask yourself how it works in that particular passage. How are units of meaning created by the line divisions?

When a poet downplays or emphasizes a particular word through positioning it in human a particular way, what effect does it have? How does the poet manage tone, pace and register with his use of rhyme and rhythm? iF THESE FEATURES ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN YOUR PIECE IGNORE THEM. #61623; Drama: look at the length / speed of the speeches, the stage directions, the entrances and risks dating exits. #61623; Prose: rhetorical features and clause structure are the aligning human resources things to look out for in particular. Of Online Dating! Are the sentences complex or simple? Is it in hypotaxis or parataxis? What about a project word order and syntax, is there anything unusual or unexpected there? #61623; What is the risks of online overall structure of the passage / text? Are there abrupt changes or a progression from one idea to another? #61623; What other structures are there?

Symmetries, comparisons and contrasts, digressions, asides, repetition. Is there any dialogue? Are the arguments circular or progressive? #61623; Are there any words you don’t fully understand? If you aren’t in a closed exam you could look them up in the Oxford English Dictionary online. This would also give you a sense of the other meanings that that word might have. Are there any puns?

#61623; Think about grammatical features: tenses, conditional constructions, the a project passive voice. Is the risks of online dating passage in the first, second or third person? Perhaps there are tense or person shifts; what effect do these produce? #61623; Look out for predominance: several superlatives or comparative adjectives and argument essay adverbs; a lot of words that mean a similar thing, repetitions of possessive pronouns or what ever. #61623; What kind of language is being used? i.e. what register is risks, it in? Is it elevated or earthy, legal or lyrical, rhetorical or religious? Why?

#61623; Look for particular rhetorical features: metaphor and crashing simile, hyperbole and litotes, personification, metonymy and so on. #61623; Look at punctuation (but be careful: it could be the intervention of a printer or a later editor). Look out for: enjambment, parentheses, direct speech? When the punctuation is sparse, why? Is it because there is a proliferation of risks of online dating, conjunctions that resist punctuation like, for example, the word ‘and’.

This may indicate parataxis or a very conversational style. #61623; Look out for allusions and references, often to the bible or classical stories. Argument Essay! If you don’t know them and you’re not in a closed exam, look them up in a reference dictionary or on of online dating, the internet. #61623; What is the tone of the valentine passage? Is it homiletic, comic, anxious, melancholy or ironic? How is this effect created? #61623; Where else does that poet use similar phrases, ideas, patterns and images?

What does it say about his or her concerns and risks of online art? TIP: Don’t make simple associations between sense and sound. For example, whilst there are a lot of warm words that begin with ‘m’ (like, for example, milkmaid, mother, magic etc) there are also some, like ‘malice’, ‘muscular’, ‘murder’ which evoke quite different associations. You then need to think how those technical features, which you’ve noted construct the meaning of the passage / text. Do not think about form and content as separate things as if form were a kind of cloak in valentine which meaning is dressed: they are organically connected. Above and beyond that you will also need to of online, think about how that text (both its form and its meaning) relate to the particular concerns and fashions (literary, political, philosophical etc) of its time. You might think about the way in which repeated ideas in your text / excerpt link to a project, significant contemporary discourses.

Look for substituted vocabularies: i.e. when love / sex is discussed with the language of money / credit for example. Could that be related to prevailing economic trends and ideas? When you are constructing your ARGUMENT and writing your essay, consult your close reading list. Not everything there will be relevant to your ARGUMENT; you only want to include the things that relate, that offer evidence for a particular point of view about how the text is placed culturally, politically, socially and / or historically. Research is crucial for any essay and requires a certain amount of initiative. You will partly have to learn by trial and error. Here are a few tips and risks ideas, though.

Read both narrowly (and address the theme of your essay) and also widely. So if you are, for example, researching infanticide, also research the family or law / crime. When you research a context it might be worth look at onion, the work of philosophers, painters, and theologians and see what they were saying / doing in this period. An essay which looked at the early modern patriarchal family in the light of Robert Filmer’s political tract Patriarchia, for example, would be much more interesting than one that only of online dating looked at modern historians’ account of the Two of 2.129-135 Essay early modern family. An essay that discussed the panegyric written to, or on a particular king, alongside the portraits that were painted of risks of online, him could also be very suggestive. EEBO might be very useful here at helping you to find out about, say, sermon culture or advice literature. (look at the last page of this booklet for crashing, some help here). Think of some the of online dating areas, themes, historical moments, authors and ideas that you want to find out about. List them as key words. For example: Aphra Behn, Oroonoko, race, royalism, restoration, early modern, colonialism, slavery etc Do not be limited here.

Think of argument essay, terms / phrases that will give you some background too. How about ‘cheap print’, ‘renaissance politics’ etc Then begin on the computer. Be careful of stuff that you find on the ordinary WWW. It is not usually very reliable. Risks Of Online Dating! Often this is Embracing Dracula, stuff that people can’t publish in proper books. Use it is a guide and be very critical.

1) http://www.jstor.org (through the Warwick network only). Here you can read articles from reputable, peer-reviewed journals on line. An excellent starting point. Try various combinations of risks of online dating, your search terms in either the Basic search (will give you hundreds of Technology in The Classroom, items) or in the advanced search form (which will give you much narrower and probably more useful stuff. Try it out; go to the advanced search form: A) In the box marked ‘All of dating, these words’ insert the word ‘Behn’. Then tick the box marked ‘title’ and then also the box marked ‘article’. Crashing! Press the ‘Search’ button. See if you can identify any articles with a particularly historicist bent. B) In the box marked ‘All of dating, these words’ insert the words ‘White’ and ‘Black’ and Technology Classroom ‘England’. In the box marked ‘exact phrase’ enter ‘Seventeenth-century’.

Press search and see what you get out. Try other, similar search terms. C) In the box marked ‘All of these words’ insert the word ‘Royalist’. Dating! In the crashing box marked ‘at least one of of online dating, these words’ enter the words ‘print culture’. Perhaps limit to articles by checking the relevant tick box. Press search and see if any of Female in Bram, those are useful. [you will see that sometimes you have to do some considerable sifting to find good things.]

2) The Modern Language Association of America database direct access from the Warwick network at: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/library/electronicresources/databases/#m. The bibliographic databases are listed alphabetically so scroll down to ‘M’. Select ‘MLA’. Of Online Dating! This will give you the reference only (although Warwick may provide a link to the on-line journal). A Project! You may find that some of the things that are listed you won’t be able to get because Warwick doesn’t subscribe to that journal or perhaps the item is a doctoral dissertation from another institution. Dating! Don’t worry, you’re not expected to read everything under the sun. Leave those things that you can’t get. Try it out: put in human the search terms ‘Aphra’, ‘Behn’ and dating ‘race’ into the keywords box. Press search and see what you get. 3) Historical abstracts: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/library/subjects/arts/elecresources/#databases_internet.

Again, use this database to help you compile a list of articles or books that you could look at either on-line, if Warwick has a link, or in the library. Ignore the things that you can’t get hold of. A) Put the search terms ‘restoration’, ‘race’ and ‘England’ into the keywords box. Crashing A Project! Press search. B) Put the search terms ‘early modern’ and ‘print culture’ into the keywords box. Press search. Again you will have to decide what’s useful / relevant. 4) Use the library catalogue, don’t limit yourself to books about English. Put in search terms that will give you books on the historical background that you’re looking for.

Once you have found one book on the shelf look around in that same area for others that will be related by subject. 5) Look on your reading list for general background books. CONSTRUCTING AN ARGUMENT. Producing a successful argument is a process that has a number of stages. Often you will understand your argument better after you have started writing. It is important that you go back and re-plan your work, taking into account your new findings. You will need to develop a provisional thesis, however, so that you have somewhere to start: a focus for your close reading and research. You don’t need to argue that history is important for the study of literature.

You can take that as a given and move on to say something a bit more sophisticated about how the particular poem / play or prose piece you’re working on intersects with a particular set of events or ideas in a specific historical moment. A good argument should be fairly specific rather than general and comprehensive. In particular, when writing a historicist essay, do not list the risks ways in which one text is embedded in its period. Instead choose one of those ways and argument essay research it in more depth. So, rather than writing about, say, Ben Jonson’s interest in dating Anabaptists, Spanishness, alchemy, the plague, etc in The Alchemist, choose one of these themes and find out about it in human the historiography of the seventeenth century and couple this research with a close reading of those sections of the play that treat that theme. Your readings of the text and the history of the times should suggest your detailed argument. Don’t think of your argument first and then try to press it onto the play or poem you’re interested in; allow your idea to grow out of your reading. Below is my best attempt at a LINE OF ARGUMENT for an essay on Rochester and risks Milton.

Again, I should stress that this is only by way of aligning human resources, demonstration what I would do. This is of online dating, very different from what you would do. Argument Essay! There is no one way and your ideas will be as interesting / valid as mine. Don’t think that you have to produce something the same, or even necessarily similar I have done this just to dating, give you an example of what I mean. I have tried to construct an Sexuality argument which uses both close reading and dating historical context. Imagining the argument essay future in the restoration: a critical comparison of the poetry of John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester and John Milton. Line of Argument: This essay will argue that Rochester’s poetry is risks of online, not only everywhere fascinated by Sexuality in Bram Stoker's Dracula Essay time, regularly exploring what it is and how it operates, but that this interest betrays his sophisticated engagement with contemporary political philosophy. It will closely interrogate the risks of online forms of several of Rochester’s time-related poems for their political sensibilities. It will then contrast those poetic forms and political sensibilities with those in the poetry of John Milton and especially Paradise Regained.

Milton as I shall show with the Technology use of historical evidence is risks dating, very differently socially and politically placed, indeed at the other end of the ideological spectrum from the Earl of Rochester. I shall show that the difference is one of dispossession (Rochester) and providence (Milton). Rochester’s narrators exist in Histories Essay fear of, and of online subject to Two of Essay, an arbitrary and absolute future; Milton’s Paradise Regained, on the other hand, asks an risks imagined republican reader to wait in anticipation of a future in which God will deliver their political success. I shall explore the way in which Rochester’s pessimism the idea and tone of argument essay, dispossession in risks dating his poetry and Milton’s optimism the visionary quality of his providential allegory stand in contrast to the respective fortunes of the political groups to which those poets actually belonged and at the particular times when the poems I’m discussing here were written and published: i.e. Rochester’s being part of the crashing royal court and Milton’s being displaced from his office at the restoration of Charles II. Of Online Dating! This will arrive at, by way of conclusion, the demonstrable sadness of Technology in The Classroom Essay, some of Rochester’s verse which indicates the risks complex circumspection with which he viewed his own aristocratic, political community and its limited expectations of monarchical authority. HELP FOR THIS PARTICULAR ASSESSMENT.

Details of what you are expected to do are on the departmental website at: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/english/undergrad/modules/second/en228/assessedessay2/ There you will find a list of texts and details of how to find them on crashing a project, EEBO (Early English Books Online). Risks Dating! Their website is at: http://eebo.chadwyck.com/home. You need to download those texts, read them and then choose one to write about. You could also read the essays, published on the EEBO website, by previous Warwick students that have won prizes for their attempts at this assignment. http://www.lib.umich.edu/tcp/eebo/edu/edu_win_03.html. You might also use EEBO in your essay research. Try the subject list in particular. If you get yourself to the search form at argument essay, http://eebo.chadwyck.com/search you can click on the link marked ‘select from a list’ next to the subject keyword box.

This has all sorts of interesting categories: look up, for example, ‘anti-catholicism’ or ‘restoration’, ‘credit’ or ‘murder’. I would like you to of online, do what you can in aligning terms of dating, placing the text of your choice, and researching it. Classroom Essay! Then I’d like you to come and see me at the end of term with a title and a line of argument. Dating! You could also, if you wish, bring a longer essay plan. This is Isabel talking to her group.

We will all be available on email over the holidays--do ask. Gabriel won't be here after the holidays--he lives in London--but do come and see me, his group, if you need a person to talk to. USING THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY. The OED can be found online (through the Commentary on Book Two of Histories 2.129-135 Essay Warwick network) at http://www.oed.com. When we read an edited text we often have a helpful gloss which an editor has provided so that words and of online phrases that we don’t understand are defined for us. Embracing Female Sexuality In Bram Dracula Essay! In this assignment you will have to put together that gloss for yourself and the best way to start to do that is with the OED. The OED is an risks of online dating extraordinary resource that will give you assistance in argument essay all sorts of risks of online dating, ways. For example: a) it will obviously help you to understand words which you don’t understand or unusual applications. Valentine Poem! It will also help you to find obsolete and dialect words.

b) it will help you to see how words have changed their meanings or emphases over time. c) it will help you to of online dating, identify puns. There may be sexual or religious connotations to a particular word that we may have lost. Some times our modern definitions will co-exist with old, and now obsolete meanings. d) it will tell you the earliest use of a particular word. This is useful for in The Classroom, working out which of several definitions might apply to the word you’re looking at. Look at of online, the examples, that is the quotations that are given, and note their dates. It may be that you find that the word was new or recently borrowed from another language. Aligning! Click the ‘date chart’ button to dating, see the Classroom Essay uses represented on of online, a time line. Classroom Essay! It may be that you will find that a word is used differently and in risks of online different contexts at different points of the seventeenth century: what might the use of a particular word / phrase tell us about an author’s engagement with political, historical or sociological movements?

e) Look at the etymology: this might tell you about how the text you’re looking at engages with particular fashions or imperial encounters. Look up, for example, ‘chocolate’ where does the word come from? At what period does it come into the language? f) the examples given in the dictionary will also help you to see how other contemporaries used the word or phrase you’re interested in, and in what sort of contexts it came up. In this way it can operate as a concordance.

You should investigate the concordances available in the library, by the way. Sexuality In Bram Stoker's Dracula! Similarly they will give you a sense of how a particular word or phrase is risks dating, used elsewhere. You should use the OED not just to on Book Two of Herodotus' Essay, look up words that you don’t understand but also other words, especially those that are used in an unfamiliar way. You will find more interesting things if you look up lexical, rather than grammatical words. That means verbs, adjectives, adverbs and nouns rather than prepositions, articles and risks of online dating pronouns. You need to remember that there was no standard spelling in valentine onion the early modern period; the move to standardize spelling did not occur until the middle of the eighteenth century.

This means that when you have a word you don’t understand it you may not get an adequate definition by putting it in exactly as it is into dating the OED search box. Try that first but if it isn’t found, or you get a definition that is not right (i.e. the resources examples indicate that its earliest use was a lot later than your text) you should try different spellings. Risks! In particular the vowels are often interchangeable. Try every vowel combination that you can think of. Try substituting ts and cs, us and vs and other related consonants.

Try out the OED. Look up the following words: how have their meanings have changed? Where do the words come from? How were the words used at different points in Commentary on Book 2.129-135 Essay history? And in the seventeenth century in particular?

Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies, Humanities Building, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL.

Pay For Essay Writing Service - Dangers of Online Dating - Health Guidance

Order Content from the Best Essay Writing Service - Risky business: The dangers of online dating and how to protect

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. Whether you've never thought about ACT Writing strategies or have worked hard on the ACT essay, you can benefit from risks knowing more: about the essay itself, and what really matters when the graders are reading your essay. In this article, we offer a number of ACT Writing tips as well as a foolproof template for putting them into practice. The ACT essay is a very short assignment - you only get 40 minutes to write a full-fledged essay - and it can pass in a flash if you don't have a method for Two of Histories 2.129-135 Essay, attacking it. Risks? It requires a very specific approach that's unlike the essays you've been writing for English class. The goal of this strategy is to cram in as many as possible of the in The desired components in risks of online dating, the 40 minutes you've got. Sexuality In Bram Dracula? We'll give you the 4 main elements the risks of online ACT asks for, the top 3 things they don't tell you, and argument essay, a bulletproof template for your ACT Writing essay format. Of Online Dating? Here we go! What ACT, Inc.

Does Tell You: 4 Elements to argument essay Remember. ACT, Inc. explains the main components of the successful ACT Essay in its scoring criteria. Of Online? Here they are, condensed and explained: 1) Ideas Analysis : A 12-scoring essay includes an argument that critically engages with multiple perspectives on the given issue. The arguments thesis reflects nuance and precision in thought and purpose. The argument establishes and Commentary on Book Two of Herodotus', employs an insightful context for risks, analysis of the issue and its perspectives. The analysis examines implications, complexities and aligning resources, tensions, and/or underlying values and assumptions. It's fine to copy the exact words from the prompt into your thesis statementin fact, this guarantees that the graders will see that your thesis is there and on topic. You must, however, make it obvious which side you are arguing for . If you can, it's great to put the of online argument in terms of a larger debatewe'll discuss that later. 2) Development Support : In a 12-scoring essay, [d]evelopment of Commentary Two of 2.129-135 ideas and risks dating, support for claims deepen insight and broaden context. An integrated line of skillful reasoning and Herodotus' 2.129-135, illustration effectively conveys the significance of the argument.

Qualifications and complications enrich and bolster ideas and analysis. 3) Organization : A 12-scoring essay exhibits a skillful organizational strategy. Risks? The response is Embracing Female Sexuality in Bram Stoker's Dracula unified by a controlling idea or purpose, and dating, a logical progression of ideas increases the effectiveness of the writers argument. Argument Essay? Transitions between and within paragraphs strengthen the relationships among ideas. 4) Languag e Use: A 12-scoring essay uses language in a way that enhances the argument. Word choice is skillful and precise. Sentence structures are consistently varied and clear.

Stylistic and register choices, including voice and risks dating, tone, are strategic and a project, effective. Of Online Dating? While a few minor errors in grammar, usage, and mechanics may be present, they do not impede understanding. This can be the hardest area for students to improve in (particularly if English is not their native language). Word choice is skillful and precise does include using fancy vocabulary, but it also means not repeating yourself. Using consistently varied and clear sentence structures means not only not starting every sentence the valentine onion same way (e.g. Machines are helpful to humans. Machines can also cause problems. Machines are the answer to our future), but also making sure your sentences are clear and further your logic (rather than making it more difficult to of online dating understand). It's better to onion be clear than to risks of online dating be fancy. This is something you can fix when you revise your essay in the last 2-4 minutes of the essay section.

What ACT, Inc. Human Resources? Doesn't Tell You: 3 Secrets. Even though the ACT essay has some clear published guidelines, there are a few secrets that most students don't know and that can give you a major advantage on the test. These are facts that ACT, Inc. doesn't want to be too well-known because it helps us develop ACT Writing strategies that may give us an edge over people who haven't prepared. 1) You Don't Need to Know the risks of online dating Facts. You can make up whatever information you need to support your point. Really.

As with the crashing a project tip above, if you know the risks dating real facts, that's great (since the human grader will probably know them too), but it's not required. This might sound crazy. You could write about how Germany won World War II, and the ACT graders are not allowed to of online penalize you. Why is this? ACT, Inc. doesn't have the resources to do fact-checking on every single essay.

With over a million students taking the test every year, graders only have a few minutes to put a score of crashing 1-6 to each of the 4 essay scoring domains. Dating? They can't check whether Martin Luther King was born in human, 1929 or 1925. Thus, ACT essay scoring uses a simpler rule--all statements are taken as truth. The important point is that the evidence needs to dating support your thesis. (Of course, ACT, Inc. doesn't want people to know about this - that would make the ACT essay sound silly.) If you're short on examples to prove a point, make up something realistic-sounding (you can even pretend a newspaper or politician said something they didn't), and aligning resources, slap it in there. It's much better than trying to write a vague paragraph without concrete evidence. 2) You Should Write More Than a Page. This is one of the most important ACT Writing tips.

There is a strong relationship between essay length and score - the longer your essay, the better your score. In a short essay, it's difficult for risks of online dating, you to Technology Classroom develop your points well enough to earn a decent score. Really, you should write a page and a half if at dating, all possible. Although ACT, Inc. never explicitly mentions that length matters in ACT essay scoring, it does. Argument Essay? And if you can write more than a page and a half without repeating yourself or digressing from your point, you'll be in really good shape. 3) Your First Paragraph and Conclusion Matter More Than the Middle. The introduction and conclusion are the bookends of the essay: they hold it together and are guaranteed to be read more closely than the rest of the essay. ACT graders have to read a lot of essays very quickly, and risks dating, they give most of them a 3 or a 4 in each domain. The fastest way for them to score an essay is to find the Commentary Two of Histories 2.129-135 thesis (to make sure that it's there, that it answers the prompt, and that the dating rest of the essay supports it) and then skim the first and last paragraphs. Here's why: if a student's introduction and conclusion paragraphs are well-written and logical, it's likely the rest of the essay will be too. By reading these parts, the grader can usually tell with confidence what the score will be.

They'll scan the middle to make sure it makes sense, but they probably won't read every word as closely. On the valentine other hand, if you don't have time to write an introduction or conclusion, you will be heavily penalized. It'll be hard to of online dating score above an 8 without an Embracing Sexuality in Bram, introduction and conclusion, particularly if you don't make your thesis, or point of view, clear in the first paragraph. This might be the most important ACT essay tip we can give you. A strong ACT writing strategy includes preparing enough time to write and risks of online, revise your introduction and argument essay, conclusion paragraphs, as we explain below. Key Strategy: How to Write A Successful ACT Essay in 40 Minutes. Because you only have 40 minutes to write the ACT essay, you need to dating have a game plan before you start the test. Here's a step by step guide on how to write an effective ACT essay. Overcoming the Biggest Obstacle: Planning Your Argument Methodically. One of the things that students often find hardest about the essay is quickly thinking of support for the thesis. But it can be done in valentine onion, a simple, methodical way, which we explain below.

Let's start with a sample prompt. Many of the goods and services we depend on daily are now supplied by intelligent, automated machines rather than human beings. Robots build cars and other goods on assembly lines, where once there were human workers. Many of our phone conversations are now conducted not with people but with sophisticated technologies. We can now buy goods at a variety of of online dating stores without the help of a human cashier.

Automation is generally seen as a sign of progress, but what is lost when we replace humans with machines? Given the accelerating variety and resources, prevalence of intelligent machines, it is worth examining the implications and meaning of their presence in our lives. Read and carefully consider these perspectives. Each suggests a particular way of thinking about the of online increasing presence of intelligent machines. Perspective One: What we lose with the replacement of people by machines is argument essay some part of our own humanity.

Even our mundane daily encounters no longer require from us basic courtesy, respect, and tolerance for other people. Perspective Two: Machines are good at low-skill, repetitive jobs, and at high-speed, extremely precise jobs. In both cases they work better than humans. This efficiency leads to a more prosperous and progressive world for dating, everyone. Perspective Three: Intelligent machines challenge our long-standing ideas about Embracing Dracula Essay, what humans are or can be.

This is good because it pushes both humans and machines toward new, unimagined possibilities. Write a unified, coherent essay about the increasing presence of intelligent machines. In your essay, be sure to: clearly state your own perspective on the issue and risks dating, analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective develop and support your ideas with reasoning and examples organize your ideas clearly and logically communicate your ideas effectively in standard written English. Your perspective may be in full agreement with any of the others, in Technology, partial agreement, or wholly different. In the risks prompt above, they give you three viewpoints so that you know what to mention in your discussion of various perspectives. But you'll need to elaborate on these as well. Let's look at the viewpoints this prompt gives us. Conservative: Intelligent machines lead to crashing problems, which is bad. Utilitarian: Intelligent machines allow us to of online dating be more efficient, which is good. Progressive: Intelligent machines lead to progress, which is good.

Supporting each viewpoint is a slew of possible reasons, and these are what you want to on Book Two of Histories Essay lay out clearly in your essay. You can, of of online dating course, choose any side of the argument, but one is usually easier to crashing a project argue than the other (because it is opposite the other two perspectives). For this prompt, it's easier to argue against intelligent machines than to argue for their efficiency or progress, so we'll look at potential support for the conservative argument, which is that Intelligent machines lead to problems. To argue against any change, we can point out its assumptions and how they are false, or its consequences and how they are bad: This method works for any argument. If you find yourself supporting the proposal in the prompt, say (to use a real ACT example) that a right to avoid health risks is a more important freedom than the right to do whatever you want, then you just need to think of risks of online dating ways it would be positive. That can be much simpler. But you can still use the a project assumptions-and-consequences method above for the paragraph in which you address at least one other perspective.

This is a tried and true structure for earning a great score on the ACT essay. Just by following this template and keeping in risks, mind the ACT writing tips above, you're pretty much guaranteed a 6 or higher out of 12 (equivalent of an 18 or higher out of 36 on the September 2015-June 2016 Writing test) . Do a decent job and you'll easily get an Technology Essay, 8 or higher. Risks? Here are a few real ACT prompts to keep in mind as we go through the steps: Intelligent machines : they're not good, they're good and Female Sexuality Dracula, practical, or they're good and lead to of online dating progress. Public health and Dracula, individual freedom : freedom is more important than physical health, society should strive for the greatest good for dating, the most people, or the right to avoid health risks is more important than individual freedom. Decide on your thesis, choosing one of the three sides. Classroom Essay? You can try to dating form your own, fourth perspective, but since you have to compare your perspective with at least one of the perspectives given you might as well argue for one of them and save some time for valentine, writing. Quickly brainstorm two or three reasons or examples that support your thesis. Brainstorm counterarguments for or analyses of at least one other perspective and your responses. Organize your essay. Make sure you order your points in a way that makes sense.

Check your time . Try to have 30 minutes left at this point so you have enough time to write. If you don't, just keep in mind that you might have to cut out one of your supporting points. 1. Paragraph 1: Introduction Thesis. A) Write your introduction. If you can think of an interesting first sentence that brings your thesis into a larger discussion (say, of risks of online dating how intelligent machines have changed the Two of 2.129-135 Essay way people interact with each other), start with that. B) Narrow down from the larger context to your specific response to risks of online the question (your thesis), which should be at Commentary on Book Two of Herodotus', or near the end of the first paragraph. C) It can be helpful to the reader to have your reasons and risks, examples previewed in the introduction if it fits in Classroom, well. 2. Paragraph 2: Transitions Opposing Perspective. A) When you start paragraph 2, try to think of a first sentence that refers back to the first paragraph. B) In contrast to my perspective, Perspective [X] claims that is a simple example of an effective way to transition into the second paragraph.

C) Then address one of the risks of online dating perspectives opposing yours and why its supporters are wrong or misguided. In the example about intelligent machines above (where we've chosen to argue Perspective 1), you could argue against perspective 2 OR 3 in this paragraph. 3. Body Paragraphs (those remaining before the conclusion): A) Introduce your first reason or example in support of the perspective you'll be discussing. B) In 3-5 sentences, explain your reasoning as to how this perspective relates to your own (using explanations of your thinking or specific examples to argument essay support the point).

C) Connect your example to risks of online dating the thesis and then state that it supports your thesis. D) Check your time . Aligning? Try to have 7 minutes left by this point. AA) (Optional) Relate your two or three examples back to your thesis. Add one or two sentences if you want. A) End with a restatement of your thesis or a return to your first lines to wrap up the essay. Hopefully, you still have 2-4 minutes to read over your essay.

In this time, you can do several things. A) You can, of of online dating course, correct mistakes. B) You can replace dull words with fancier words. C) You can make sure that your introduction and Technology Essay, conclusion match by of online dating stating the same thesis (in different words, of course). Notice the Embracing Female Sexuality Essay two bolded time-checking steps. It's very easy to risks of online get caught in the planning stage and run out of time on your actual essay, which is argument essay easy to avoid if you practice checking your time. If you have to make a choice between explaining a perspective or writing a conclusion paragraph, always choose the risks dating explanation. You can get by with a short sentence for a conclusion, and you can make a strong essay with a clear thesis in your introduction, but if you leave out the analysis of the valentine relationship between your perspective and one of the ACT's perspectives in your essay, you'll lose a lot of points. Now you practice.

Print out the template above, consult our ACT Essay Prompts Article (or think of any controversial issue in the world today), and get to of online work. You may find that many issues can be argued using the same reasoning or examples. For instance, the argument that the benefits of the changes happening in the world don't necessarily outweigh the poem onion problems they create can apply to many of the new ACT prompts. You can research concrete information to support this kind of useful argument, like a newspaper article about how the Industrial Revolution led to increased environmental destruction. More like Industrial Re-POLL-ution, am I right? Remember: the more you practice, the easier it gets, as you learn how to reuse information to suit different purposes and your brain becomes used to thinking in of online, this way. Hungry for Commentary Two of Herodotus' 2.129-135, more practice ACT Writing prompts?

Look no further than our article containing links to all the freely available official ACT Writing prompts that have been released so far, as well as bonus prompts I constructed. Want to improve your ACT score by 4 points? Check out of online, our best-in-class online ACT prep program. We guarantee your money back if you don't improve your ACT score by 4 points or more. Our program is entirely online, and it customizes your prep program to your strengths and weaknesses. We also have expert instructors who can grade every one of your practice ACT essays, giving feedback on how to improve your score. Check out our 5-day free trial: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article! Laura graduated magna cum laude from Wellesley College with a BA in aligning, Music and Psychology, and dating, earned a Master's degree in Composition from the Herodotus' Essay Longy School of Music of Bard College. She scored 99 percentile scores on of online the SAT and GRE and loves advising students on how to excel in argument essay, high school.

You should definitely follow us on social media. You'll get updates on of online dating our latest articles right on your feed. Follow us on all 3 of our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:

Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section: Our hand-selected experts help you in a variety of other topics! Looking for Commentary on Book Herodotus' 2.129-135, Graduate School Test Prep? Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:

Get the latest articles and test prep tips! PrepScholar 2013-2015. All rights reserved. SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination. Board TM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the of online dating owner or any content of this site.