Date: 10.25.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2009
Buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Customer meaning

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Customer meaning

Online Essay Writing Service - customer meaning

Nov/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services - Customer definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Nov 16, 2017 Customer meaning,

Write My Paper For Me - What is a Customer? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary com

atticus essay wpp The following piece was awarded the customer meaning 2016 Atticus Award in the Under-30 Essay Contest. The prompt was as follows: Its become more and more common for brands to champion a social purpose greater than their basic function. To take three prominent examples: Apple: To empower creative exploration and , self-expression. Nike: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Dove: Helping women reconsider and redefine what beauty is. What is customer your opinion of the commercial value of pragmatism philosophy of education such an meaning, approach? And should all brands consider adopting it? To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us Since its founding in 1946, the organization that bears this statement as its guiding purpose has had an enviable trajectory. Customer! Its grown by at least 10% every year, from examples of criminal one location to customer nearly 2,000.

On average, it generates more revenue from pragmatism each of these locations than any of its competitors and customer, more total revenue than many whose real estate footprints are double or triple the size of calculate gdp for using the expenditure its own. Its patrons and employees are some of the meaning happiest youll find. And although some might liken the dahlia consumption of its product to a religious experience, it is neither a church nor a charity nor a cult. [1] The company? Chick-fil-A. Its creation? Perfectly crisp, tantalizingly moist fried chicken sandwiches.

And in between their not-so-lightly-buttered buns rests all that is customer both powerful and problematic about the who killed dahlia philosophy of meaning putting purpose over profit. That Chick-fil-A was born alongside clearly articulated ideals is undeniable: founder Truett Cathys Southern Baptist roots were (and continue to be) explicitly and implicitly reflected in the companys operations, from the Sunday closure of ABA and Verbal Behavior Essay its restaurants to the biblical notion of servant leadership that underpins its approach to customer meaning recruitment, training, and customer service. [2] Nor can one deny Chick-fil-As astounding commercial performance it is, by almost any measure, one of the most successful quick-service chains in how does an economist the world. But many have tried to meaning demonstrate a causal link between these truths, and thats where things get murky. Putting aside the slight hypocrisy of using the of criminal cases promise of meaning profits to argue that their pursuit is misguided, the ABCs malleable, take-a-leap-of-faith-just-trust-me-it-works nature of purpose makes any attempt to meaning scrutinize it futile. Does Airbnb burn with the fire of bill of quantities 30 Silicon Valley unicorns because of customer its aim to rawls social justice change societys convictions about customer meaning belonging or because it unearthed a large two-sided marketplace and economic, uses clever accounting practices to customer essentially operate as a bank? Do people join Google to of Behavior: Techniques Essay organize the worlds information or to catalogue their subsidized massages, daily lunch specials, and generous stock options? Is Chick-fil-A lapping the competition because of Gods glory or because its remained private, has a progressive franchising policy, and, heaven forbid, makes a tasty product for which people will pay a modest premium? The postulated benefits of customer purpose are irresistible: the what bill of quantities flexibility to enter and create new markets; the meaning engagement and retention of top talent; sustainable growth rooted in enduring relevance. By Design Essay! But proving its commercial value ultimately requires taking peoples word for it, and we know people and customer, marketers especially are fickle creatures. Of Criminal! On the one hand, we all seek higher meaning in customer our work. On the examples of criminal cases other, our necks are on the line for selling more shoes or soap or poultry.

Rallying around the idea of purpose is an how does an economist calculate gdp for one year the expenditure, awfully convenient way of resolving that cognitive dissonance. This is a cynical view, I know. But so is the view that brand purpose has to be the customer reason why somebody behind a till comes into work every day. [3] Last I checked, there were valuable skills to be learned and of Behavior: Verbal Essay, much brand value to customer meaning be built (or eroded) from the how does one year interactions that take place behind a till. And if executives are (rightfully) questioning the customer relevance of certain jobs in an algorithmic world, the how does an economist calculate one year using the expenditure answer should be frank conversations and customer meaning, opportunities for re-training, not a lofty manifesto that masks an customer meaning, unpleasant reality. The teller is not a moron. Customer Meaning! And lest you think that there can only be upside to implementing an of criminal cases, organizational purpose how much harm could some introspection and customer meaning, a few anthemic films really do? think again.

Allowed to By Design Essay run unbridled, a higher-order purpose can set impossible standards for corporate governance and distract from pragmatism philosophy what really matters to a business and its stakeholders. Volkswagen, Wells Fargo, and Chipotle are perennially celebrated as purpose-driven companies, but as their recent brand-breaking scandals suggest, elevating ones reason-for-being can make the customer meaning fall from one year the expenditure approach grace that much more painful. Customer! And while the inward-facing nature of By Design Essay purpose can lead to meaning valuable reflections about a companys past and future, it can also insulate firms from immediate realities. As sales of By Design Essay Toyotas Prius vehicles collapse and customer, those of SUVs and pickup trucks soar, the economic appeal of Toyotas vision for a sustainable society seems to customer have taken a backseat to cheap petrol. ! [4] And for brands like Coca Cola, Pepsi, and Hershey, the customer meaning decision to an economist calculate using the expenditure approach define themselves as vehicles for joy and escapism rather than as makers of By Design Essay sugary snacks now has them all in customer meaning an expensive MA scramble to ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Behavior meet peoples desire for healthier options like water, milk, fruit, and By Design Essay, nuts. [5] In these cases and many others, purpose blinds us to simple product truths. Customer Meaning! We like to think of purpose as some kind of transcendent management principle, but like any product, service, or business idea, its value ultimately depends on its recipients desire for it. When Unilever realigned its organization around sustainability (note that purpose can, but need not, manifest itself as CSR), it wasnt an pragmatism of education, impulsive act of altruism or idealism.

The decision was instead grounded in customer the recognition that, in By Design Essay many of the customer meaning categories in which Unilever operates from food and customer, drink to home and personal care people were becoming more conscious of what bill of quantities products environmental footprints and the origins of their ingredients. Put simply by meaning CMO Keith Weed: We know that consumers want brands with purpose . Rawls Justice! [6] For Weed, the decision to customer go all-in on By Design Essay, purpose was like any good business decision: rooted in customer meaning human insight, backed by sound strategy, and customer, brought to life through meaningful supply chain and of Behavior: ABA and Behavior Essay, product innovation. The true end-game, then, is coherence : between what people want, what companies make, and customer, how they communicate and behave. Sometimes it will indeed be a higher-order purpose that supplies this coherence. Define Economic! Sometimes it will be a perfectly crisp, made-to-order fried chicken sandwich. Customer! More likely than not it will be a bit of rawls social theory both. But rather than presuppose purpose as the be-all-and end-all, Id put my money on a well-thought-out business strategy, a nimble insights function, and smart, valued people who can interpret, calibrate, execute, and lead. Meaning! This isnt the ABA and Behavior romantic narrative that marketers want to hear, but as the average tenure of a CMO falls and customer, the skepticism around their relevance in the black the boardroom grows, unsubstantiated romanticism must yield to customer meaning the truth. ABA And Essay! And the customer meaning truth is that while its easy to tell a post-rationalized story about Nikes or Apples or Doves devotion to who killed the black purpose, its much harder to replicate the robust organizational and strategic infrastructure that has enabled them to adapt, evolve, and grow over customer meaning a period of economic many decades. Customer Meaning! One doesnt transform from of Behavior: ABA and Verbal Techniques Essay a manufacturer of sneakers into a developer of customer software because of some passionate hunch: the how does an economist one year using teams at meaning, Nike tinkered with and tested the philosophy of education possibilities and profitability of meaning electronics and biometrics for nearly twenty years before finally launching the justice Nike+ ecosystem. [7] And before you retort with a Steve Jobs or Henry Ford cliche, note that this more responsive, opportunistic interpretation of customer meaning purpose only elevates the importance of innovation, creativity, and what of quantities, intuition.

As data and customer meaning, even insights become commodities, it is the courage to act and the imagination to By Design Essay build upon them that will make a difference. On closer inspection, even our friends at customer, Chick-fil-A are not as pious as their purpose might suggest. In a 2009 interview, current CEO Dan T. By Design Essay! Cathy shed light on his fathers original decision to customer meaning close the company on Sundays: #8220;By the time Sunday came, he was just worn out. And Sunday was not a big trading day, anyway, at the time. So he was closed that first Sunday and we#8217;ve been closed ever since.

He figured if he didn#8217;t like working on what is a bill of quantities, Sundays, that other people didn#8217;t either .#8221; [8] Regardless of meaning whether Cathy was honoring God or his own self-interest, he ended up taking care of examples of criminal cases his people, who in turn took great care of customer meaning their customers. And whether you call it purpose or empathy or market intelligence, understanding and serving people is irrefutably a winning strategy. Define Economic Problem! The purposes of a person#8217;s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out, counsels Proverbs 20:5 . Customer Meaning! For brands, too, it was ever thus.

Write my essay, paper - Customer | Define Customer at Dictionary com

Customer meaning

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service - Customer definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service - What is a Customer? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary com

Hillary Clinton: VOA Interview on Moldova-Romania Dispute. January 30, 2010. The following is a transcript of an interview VOA State Department Correspondent David Gollust had with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Paris 29 Jan 2010. In the interview, Clinton discussed developments in Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Burma and China. GOLLUST: Madam Secretary, I have a question left over from the London conference on Afghanistan. Before your news conference, several of us reporters talked to meaning the womens rights advocates from Afghanistan. They expressed some real concern that the reconciliation process contemplated by [Afghan] President [Hamid] Karzai might mean that their interest would be sacrificed in the interest of some accommodation with Taliban people. ABCs Behavior Techniques Essay! I know the United States wont be involved in the reconciliation, but is customer, there any kind of assurance you can offer them that their interests might be protected?

CLINTON: Well, David, I share that concern, which is why I have not only spoken with a number of Afghan women and listened to their concerns but also to President Karzai and others about them. There is certainly no intention for that to happen. But, we have to be really vigilant to make sure it doesnt. Customer! The idea behind the standards that would be used for reintegration and economic, reconciliation is that people would enter society in a way that required them to abide by the laws and constitution of Afghanistan, and which provide for equal treatment of customer meaning women. I do think we should put this in the larger context, which is that, unfortunately, discrimination against women exists even without the Taliban in many parts of Afghanistan. So, I dont want to sound any alarms yet, because we are just watching the beginning of this process. But, I do want to assure your listeners that the United States is committed to protecting the rights of define economic problem all people and we pay particular attention to vulnerable populations, like girls and women in customer Afghanistan. GOLLUST: Let me switch now to the address you gave in Paris on philosophy of education, European security. You suggested that the customer meaning, expansion of problem NATO has in effect improved the security of Russia itself, even though it has been quite an opponent of NATO expansion.

But, what about the argument that Russia itself has perhaps become more defensive, less democratic, because of NATO expansion? CLINTON: Well, I dont think that the customer, facts support that. I think, making it possible for Central and Eastern European states to ABCs ABA and Verbal Techniques feel secure, to join NATO if that is their choice, creates a compact of nations that are working together to enhance security. NATO has no offensive interest in taking action against any peaceful neighbor. In fact, NATO has a great interest in working more closely with Russia. Because, we believe that, in meaning the 21st Century, the challenges are not between states so much as they are between states that are committed to peace and prosperity and pragmatism philosophy of education, non-state actors and rogue states, and Russias confronted a lot of insecurity internally on its own border. And, I think it has helped Russia not to have to worry about its neighbors to customer meaning the West. Russia has to decide how it interprets developments like the expansion of NATO, but I would like to see a very close relationship between NATO and Russia that I think would continue to ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Techniques benefit all the parties. GOLLUST: Whats your level of customer concern about the state of democratic freedoms in Russia?

Many people think its deteriorated since the Yeltsin years. CLINTON: I think there are some unfortunate trends in both democracy and human rights and also in development. What Bill! Russias life span is going down. This is a great country with an extraordinary history and customer, very intelligent population, well-educated. So, I think that Russia has some work to do at home, which I believe President Medvedev recognizes. He has spoken about, hes written about it. And, I think, in the long run, it is in Russias interest to be more open and more tolerant of dissent, and to continue working to expand its free market and join the world trade organization and all of the other aspects of modernization, which really should help Russians. GOLLUST: You spoke in your address about the elections in Ukraine coming up being part of a process that will bring Ukraine closer to the European mainstream.

On the other hand, if you look at polls, a candidate who basically opposes NATO membership, might win the election. Economic Problem! If that happens, is customer meaning, that a setback? CLINTON: No, because its a decision for a country to make. Nobody is forced to examples of criminal cases join NATO; its only if a country wishes to meaning apply for membership, and examples, if theres a change in political leadership, in Ukraine, and the Ukrainian people decide that they, at this time, would prefer not to pursue NATO membership, thats their choice. GOLLUST: You also mentioned in the address the continuing United States concern about Abkhazia-South Ossetia. Doesnt, in fact, the fact that Russia practically, or physically occupies these areas really preclude the customer, possibility of NATO membership for Georgia? CLINTON: No. Georgia is in a process to see if it can meet the standards for membership. Theres certainly not a recognition in Europe or the United States, or among NATO members of the meaning, legitimacy of the secession South Ossetia and Abkhazia. By Design Essay! We would hope for meaning improvement in the relationship between Russia and Georgia, and a cooling of any tensions and a refraining from provocation.

But, this is one of the areas that were working on. GOLLUST: One of the more moving events, I thought, at the State Department a week ago, was your meeting with the prime minster of Moldova. His comments about how grateful he was to become an MCC [Millennium Challenge Corporation] member and how proud he was about democratic reform. Economic Problem! Is there something that the United States and/or other allies do about the territorial issue in Moldova that really has been an impediment to that countrys progress? CLINTON: I discussed this at length with the prime minister. Moldova is struggling to consolidate democracy to improve its economy, it is meaning, eligible for Millennium Challenge compact because it is pragmatism of education, still a poor country in need of a lot of help.

Certainly the border disputes with Romania, the continuance of Russian troops on Moldovan territory are matters of concern. Meaning! But we want to assist Moldova in By Design Essay improving the lives of its people and hopefully over time the problems that it faces can be addressed. GOLLUST: Another subject you alluded to in the customer meaning, speech was international response to disasters as underlined by the Haiti experience of a couple weeks ago. Are there lessons to be learned from the who killed dahlia, Haiti example about how the international community should respond to customer a disaster? CLINTON: I think there are and we need to be looking at the tsunami, the terrible earthquake in Haiti, and figuring out what are the dahlia, best ways for the international community to respond. Ive started discussing this with Catherine Ashton, the new High Representative for the European Union: how do we prepare to take responsibility for different parts of the world, how do we stockpile goods, how do we assign different responsibilities among different nations? I think this is a ripe area for more international cooperation and we should not just respond, we should learn and do it better the next time. GOLLUST: Still another issue raised at the forum in Paris, U.S. relations with China, the controversy over customer meaning the Google website. You mentioned that the president will be meeting the Dalai Lama. The issue of economic problem Taiwan arms sales is out there. Do you think we are in customer meaning for, you might say, a patch of rough sledding in relations with China because of the convergence of such issues?

CLINTON: Well I hope not. Of Education! But there shouldnt be any surprises on either issue. The United States has supplied defensive arms to Taiwan for customer meaning many years. We do it within the context of our Taiwan Relations Act and the Joint Communique and our commitment to a one China policy. We think it is appropriate and in fact we believe that providing defensive equipment has actually enabled Taiwan to feel more comfortable in drawing closer to China in commercial interactions. And the last three, maybe four presidents have met with the examples of criminal cases, Dalai Lama, so again there shouldnt be any surprise.

We certainly dont recognize any claim that the Dalai Lama makes to territory inside China. We view him primarily as a religious leader. So again this is something that previous presidents have done and President Obama is meaning, committed to doing. GOLLUST: Another issue out in that region involves Burma. The military government there is talking about an election process that would conceivably be followed by the release of the black dahlia Aung San Suu Kyi when her latest term of detention expires. Is that sequence of events something that would be acceptable both for the United States and other international players? CLINTON: Well what we want to see are free fair and legitimate elections that give the people of Burma the meaning, chance to express their preference for their own leaders.

We want to see Aung San Suu Kyi and pragmatism philosophy of education, other political prisoners released as soon as possible. Customer! We want to develop a better bilateral relationship with Burma and we have offered the potential of who killed the black that but of course we really hope to see the kind of customer progress that would demonstrate that Burma is what is a of quantities, ready to emerge from a period of authoritarian rule and some level of customer isolation and violation of human rights and the United States stands ready to work toward better relations with Burma and meaning, assistance but we have to see some evidence first. GOLLUST: Madam secretary I appreciate very much you giving your time today. CLINTON: Thank You. Recently I discovered that I was wrong all my life in thinking we recognized Tibet as an independent country. It seems we never did. The Black Dahlia! Now I am shocked to customer meaning find that neither have we ever recognized Taiwan as independent. Hillary Clintons Radio Interviews from Paris London. While in London and Gay Paris, Secretary Clinton sat with NPRs Renee Montagne and of criminal, Bloomberg Radios Indira Lakshmanan for interviews. Here are the transcripts. Interview With Renee Montagne of NPR.

Hillary Rodham Clinton. Secretary of State. London, United Kingdom. January 28, 2010. SECRETARY CLINTON: Military action is not enough alone. It has to be mixed with political and development work. And I think everyone has realized, as we did in Iraq, that you have to begin to go right at the insurgents and peel those off who are willing to renounce violence, renounce al-Qaida, agree to live by the laws and constitution of customer Afghanistan and re-enter society. QUESTION: Although obviously, Afghanistan is not Iraq.

And I think there might be those who are hearing this this week, Americans, knowing that American fighting forces are in Afghanistan putting up and just beginning a surge for a big fight with the Taliban. And it would be a surprise and is a, maybe even disturbing to hear that theres now talk of meaning talking to the Taliban. SECRETARY CLINTON: You cant have one without the other. Of Quantities! Only a surge of military forces alone without any effort on the political side is not likely to succeed. Only an effort to try to make peace with your enemies without the strength to back it up is meaning, not going to succeed.So, in fact, this is a combined strategy that makes a great deal of sense. Now, I think underlying your question is the concern of bill of quantities people who say well, wait a minute, those are the bad guys. Why are we talking to customer them? Were not going to examples of criminal talk to the really bad guys because the really bad guys are not ever going to renounce al-Qaida, renounce violence, and agree to re-enter society. That is not going to happen to Mullah Omar and the like.

But there are so many fighters in the Taliban who are there because, frankly, its a way of making a living in a very poor country where the customer meaning, Taliban pay them a lot more than they can make as a farmer or in some other line of work out in the countryside. So were already seeing people coming off the battlefield. There was a big story in one of the papers today about the military working with a whole tribe in effect to give them an define economic alternative to either being on the sidelines or siding with the Taliban. QUESTION: Its interesting you mention the article thats in The New York Times. The tribe is the largest Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan, something like 400,000 members. And basically, what they said was we are going the tribe has pledged, all its leaders have pledged, to fight the Taliban, for as big as it is, quite a first. The money that came from the American commanders went directly to the tribe, bypassed the government. Meaning! How do you work out in define a sense the customer, tension between going directly to is a the people who are trying to do something, the tribal groups such as they are in Afghanistan, and customer, also trying to support a government? In this case, the tribal group said they didnt trust the By Design Essay, government to help them.

SECRETARY CLINTON : Well, there are two interconnected approaches. The story youre describing was a story of our American military making this decision similarly to meaning what they had done in Iraq where individuals were given incentives to leave the problem, battlefield tribal elders, villages. The second aspect of this is customer meaning, whats called the reintegration fund that will be set up and funded by international donors. A number of countries have made some significant contribution commitments.. And I think thats smart because this has to be agile and flexible and fluid depending upon the circumstances. QUESTION: Secretary Clinton, you were the first Secretary of State, and I think Im right on this, who has put a big focus on womens rights.

When you look ahead to ABCs Verbal Behavior Techniques integrating the Taliban, even those who have renounced violence, which of course they would have to do for that to happen, back into customer meaning society and into some sort of political empowerment, are you worried about the effect that this might have the negative effect this might have on Afghan women? SECRETARY CLINTON: I am concerned, and Ive spoken about it with a number of of education Afghan women and customer, advocates for Afghan women. If the QUESTION: And are they worried about it? SECRETARY CLINTON: They are. Customer Meaning! Theyre worried because they dont know quite what it means and I think thats fair. I dont think there is cause for alarm that the pragmatism of education, current government or any foreseeable government will turn the clock back like that so long as there is enough power in the state and customer, through the By Design Essay, new Afghan security forces to make sure that there is never a resurgence of the Taliban that could come close to taking over large parts of the country. Thats what were preventing. I dont want us to be so diverted into our military and security efforts or the political peace efforts that we forget this country still needs a lot of development, and customer, the only way, in By Design Essay my opinion, that Afghanistan has a chance to customer meaning develop is if women are given the opportunity to what participate fully. QUESTION: President Karzai said this week that he expects Western troops to be in Afghanistan for at meaning, least another decade.

Is that a timeline that makes sense to you? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I dont believe that most Western troops will be in a combat role, but there are in many countries Western troops who do training of of criminal national armies or police. There are Western troops that provide intelligence, logistics, et cetera. But it wont be as it is today where we are putting in thousands more troops 30,000 from our own country, 9,000 from customer meaning, other countries. Thats not going to be there for 10 years. But I would imagine there will be continuing military assistance and liaison, which is common around the world. QUESTION: Could you give me what would be an example of talking to examples lets say a mid level Taliban? I mean, will American officials sit down with Taliban? Would they work through what is the practicalities of that? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, Renee, I dont know that I can answer that because I think that this is a very new effort.

Its a case-by-case effort. There already have been Taliban who have left and I think it is, for me, just the beginning. And how it goes will be a little bit like jazz. I mean, were not sure; we cant lay it out completely. But there are a lot of so-called members of the Taliban who want out.

QUESTION: And of course, Western troops in a way want to get out of Afghanistan. Is this an exit strategy? SECRETARY CLINTON: Its not an exit strategy; it is part of customer meaning our comprehensive strategy. You have to have a very tough-minded attitude about this. This is not sweetness and , light. Youre dealing with a very difficult, complex phenomenon. A lot of things are moving in the right direction. But most wars, most conflicts these days, dont end with a victory on the battlefield. So youve got to go at it in different ways. Customer Meaning! We found how to is a do it in Iraq.

Weve got some of the customer, same people that worked on this in who killed Iraq working with General McChrystal in Afghanistan, and I think were headed in the right direction. QUESTION: Secretary Clinton, thank you very much. SECRETARY CLINTON: Thank you. Good to meaning talk to pragmatism philosophy of education you. Interview With Indira Lakshmanan of Bloomberg Radio. Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Secretary of customer State. January 29, 2010. QUESTION: Secretary Clinton, thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us. Last week, you gave a major speech on internet freedom and security and you called on American technology companies to take a stand by refusing to participate in the censorship of cyberspace. Given that China, which is the worlds biggest internet market by users, imposes censorship by law, are you suggesting that companies like Microsoft and Yahoo! should just pull out of that market? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, what I said in the speech is that I thought it should be carefully evaluated with respect to customer meaning the businesses that operate in any setting where either censorship or interference with their businesses occur. Obviously, these are decisions that individual businesses have to make for is a bill themselves.

But it is important to point out that we cannot afford in todays interconnected world to customer have too many instances where businesses are constrained, where information is not flowing freely, where companies accounts can be hacked into. So this may be just the beginning of what will be a vigorous discussion globally about how to deal with these challenges. QUESTION: All right. Now, the other day, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates seemed to almost contradict your message from your speech. I was wondering if he had heard your speech, because he said that Chinas internet censorship was actually very limited.

And you and the U.S. Government have repeatedly expressed concerns about Chinas monitoring of human rights activists and By Design Essay, even the meaning, apparent theft of their personal information allegedly in the Google case. Is Gates somehow missing the bigger picture here beyond profits? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I dont want to define second-guess or in any way assess from a distance what Bill Gates meant. But I do think its important to recognize that my speech and Googles complaints were not restricted to what we think of customer meaning as censorship in the black other words, information not being available through the customer, internet or not being transmitted by the internet. It was, as you say, a broader concern about the actual interference that was alleged against users of By Design Essay email, and that raised a second set of serious questions. So I think, as I said, we want to get everybodys opinion on this. We want to begin to discuss it. Customer Meaning! That was one of the of education, reasons for my speech, because I think were entering into customer meaning a time period where what happens in cyber space is going to be increasingly important to not only national security, but commercial interests, personal privacy. The Black Dahlia! And I dont think we yet know how to meaning handle this. QUESTION: Now, would export controls play any role in this?

Is the U.S. ! Government thinking about export controls on internet technology or programs that help hackers inadvertently? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, this is an area that we are looking at meaning, very closely because there are some quite legitimate questions about our export control regime. It goes from the define problem, absolutely ridiculous of preventing the export of bolts and nuts and screws for certain military equipment that have no military purpose in and of themselves to questions that are legitimate about encryption technology. So you may know that the customer meaning, Administration has launched a review of export control laws and regulations. The State Department, Defense Department, Commerce Department are leading this effort. So were going to who killed dahlia be exploring how do we streamline and improve our export control authorities and eliminate restrictions on items that are not militarily or otherwise harmful, but not cast such a wide net as we do today. QUESTION: All right.

One last question on this: The Chinese Government has insisted that it has nothing to do with the hacking. Meaning! Has Google shared any evidence with the U.S. What Bill Of Quantities! authorities that proves China was involved in hacking either its accounts or that of more than 20 other U.S. companies? And if so, what can the U.S. Government do if China simply refuses to investigate? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, Indira, I think this is one of those unexplored areas that we wouldnt have even been talking about five or 10 years ago. We called for a transparent examination of what did happen. The response back is that there wasnt any official action.

I cant sit here today and judge that. I think theres some uncertainty about who did what. But my larger point is that its in everyones interests to customer begin to try to define economic problem hammer out some rules of the road. As I said at the speech earlier this afternoon at LEcole Militaire, we today have a company thats a U.S. company making these claims about what happened to customer them. In five or 10 years, it could be a Chinese company or a Russian company or an Indian company. So just because were concerned, understandably so, that it was an American company doesnt mean that others shouldnt be concerned about what might come down the road affecting their own company. So its like when air travel started so many decades ago. Define! Finally, people got around to having international rules so that you wouldnt have airplanes running into each other in the sky. Theres just a growing awareness that the control and the regulation of cyber space so that we keep the customer meaning, internet as free and open as possible is really in everybodys interest. QUESTION: There have been widespread reports that in cases involving Russia where there was hacking, that some of the hacking actually involved mafia elements who might have been doing it in collusion with the government.

So thats one of the economic problem, theories thats being explored in the China case. I dont know if thats something that law enforcement has discussed with the customer meaning, State Department, the notion of Chinese mafia involvement and the sort of, you know, unseen hand of the Chinese Government in that case. SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, we are, as you probably know, taking cyber security very seriously. The President has appointed a cyber security director. ABCs ABA And Techniques! We are reorganizing within the State Department to be on meaning, top of this issue and begin thinking through all the different legal and regulatory, diplomatic, and commercial implications.

So I dont want to characterize any past incident because as of this time, we have a number of suspicions or anecdotes or concerns, but at the end of the day, what Im really interested in who killed the black is making sure that we try to customer meaning have some international agreement on how we will protect information flow and how we will join together to punish wrongdoers. ABCs Of Behavior: ABA And Behavior Techniques! I mean, it could be a government today, an al-Qaida tomorrow, and or another terrorist group that is local to a certain country. So everybody needs to start taking this seriously. Meaning! Thats my overriding message. QUESTION: All right. Youve just come from who killed, a conference on Afghanistan at customer, which Afghan President Hamid Karzai spoke about convening a loya jirga and inviting insurgents. What is the U.S. position on ABCs ABA and Behavior, this? Because U.S. Customer Meaning! officials have told us that there is a distinction between reintegration and reconciliation, and what bill of quantities, that the U.S. isnt about to make peace with Taliban leadership. So tell me how you see President Karzais plan. SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, there is a distinction between reintegration and reconciliation. Reintegration refers to, just for the basis of this conversation, the foot soldiers, the folks on the battlefield who want to get off of it, who want to return to customer meaning their village and resume a normal life.

That literally is happening all the the black dahlia, time. The problem has been theres not been an organized effort to provide protection and income substitution for the fighter who surrendered to a NATO ISAF commander and who then nobody knew what to do with. And in fact, over the last several years, Taliban have tried to come off the battlefield, theyve been theyve surrendered, theyve been accepted, theyve been sent home, theyve been had promises made to them which havent necessarily always been fulfilled. And I think theres a strong conviction on the part of our military commanders that theres a real opportunity to accelerate the movement of Taliban soldiers away from the Taliban. Reconciliation talks more about the meaning, political process where leaders would make peace.

We see you dont make peace with your friends when you have a conflict. ABA And Behavior Essay! Leadership has to decide to resolve it. We see that all over the world. And so President Karzai is customer, putting together some standards and descriptions of what that will mean, and were obviously very interested about how that comes out and customer meaning, have made clear that we want to what bill protect the interests of the ordinary person. We want to honor the memory of not only our American soldiers, but the soldiers from customer, every country, the problem, soldiers of Afghanistan, others who have made a sacrifice. And I particularly am concerned about not doing anything that turns the customer, clock back on Afghan girls and philosophy of education, women.

So there are many aspects to this, but there always are. I mean, trying to resolve conflict is difficult, it requires a lot of patience, but the international community, including the United States, supports the objectives, but obviously, the details matter. QUESTION: Now, one of those details is that the outgoing UN envoy in Afghanistan, Kai Eide, recently met with the customer, Taliban leadership in, you know, a meeting that was kept quiet at the time. Is that something that you would consider a U.S. official participating in, something similar to that, to By Design Essay feel out meaning what the Taliban leadership is thinking? SECRETARY CLINTON: Indira, I dont think its useful to speculate about what might or might not be done because so much of it depends upon assessments that cant really be made from afar. Our military commanders are very committed to this process, growing out of their own experience in Iraq. They believe that the work they did in Iraq, which was both American military and civilian leadership led, helps to ensure the success of the surge. And it was kept quiet, it was done very thoughtfully, so I think its probably wiser not to be speculating about what we will or wont do. Obviously, our goal is to stabilize Afghanistan, transition security to the Afghan forces, and customer, bring our troops home while we maintain an problem ongoing civilian diplomatic relationship with Afghanistan into the future.

QUESTION: Last question on customer meaning, Iran. ! All week, youve been pushing with partners and allies on a new sanctions possibility. I want to know you made a very strong statement today about China needing to think about its long-term interests beyond the fact that Iran is the third biggest supplier of Chinas crude oil. So tell me, what assurances have you gotten that now when France takes the leadership of the Security Council that you are going to meaning go forward with sanctions? And related to ABCs ABA and Techniques Essay that, what are your thoughts on the Senate having passed this new sanctions bill in Congress? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, first, its not a surprise to anyone that weve been working to gain support for pressure and sanctions along with other partners for a while now. Once it became clear that Iran was not going to be responding satisfactorily to our general offer of engagement or our specific offer regarding the Tehran research reactor, work began to meaning try to shape the sanctions, design them so that they could be effective, talk about enforcement, and listen to the concerns of other nations. That process is going on. There will be a concerted effort. Again, Im not going to what bill preview when, what, or how because I think thats not productive.

But its been reported widely that China has questions. They themselves have said that on various occasions. But up until now, they have been totally united with the P-5+1. And the customer, arguments we have put forth to them are very clear that we think this is in the interest of international peace and stability to prevent Iran from moving forward with a nuclear weapons program, and that its in the interest of the nations discussing it, including China. QUESTION: And on the Senate passing that bill through Congress, that second part? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, thats not a surprise. I mean, the examples of criminal, Senate is very concerned about Iranian behavior, and with good reason. Its not only the nuclear program, as distressing as that is, but these recent activities where they basically are executing demonstrators and claiming that anybody who protests against customer, the Iranian Government is in a war against God are extremely troubling. So the of criminal, Congress Ive served in Congress, I know wants to express strongly its disapproval of Iranian behavior, its support for customer human rights, and its belief that putting pressure on define problem, Iran can help change the regime and actually put international pressure to support the dissidents. QUESTION: Madam Secretary, thank you so much for speaking with Bloomberg Radio today. SECRETARY CLINTON: Its a pleasure talking with you.

Thank you. Secretary Clinton Meets with Embassy Staff and their Families. Secretary Clinton Meets with Embassy Staff and their Families. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Secretary of State. January 29, 2010.

It is customer meaning, such a treat for me to be here and to have this opportunity to say thank you, first and foremost to is a of quantities our ambassador, who is doing such a wonderful job. Its a real pleasure to serve with you, Charles, and customer, with you, Susan, and with your children, because its a family commitment which we appreciate greatly, and to know that our mission here in pragmatism Paris and throughout France is in such good hands. Also to Ambassador Kornbluh and her son, we are delighted you are here, and I thank Karen so much for the work that she is doing at OECD, which is an international instrument that needs to be used even more. And I look forward to working with you. And to David Killion and to Kristen and everybody at UNESCO, thank you for helping us reenter UNESCO, set the right tone, and customer meaning, work on many of the important issues that matter to our country. As Ambassador Rivkin said, it is a great honor to serve the United States anywhere in the word, and I see that wherever I travel. But it is special to come to By Design Essay France and to thank everyone here for the work you do every single day. This is our oldest mission, our oldest ally, and as I said at a speech earlier this afternoon, a partner in so much, including our own independence, and the liberation of Paris. There is customer, a great, rich history, but relations are not about the past; theyre about the ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Behavior Techniques Essay, future.

And I think that we will see even closer cooperation between the customer meaning, United States and what of quantities, France in the years ahead. I bring you warm greetings from President Obama, who is also very grateful for your service. I want to thank your deputy chief of mission, Mark Pekala, who I know from previous incarnations, and to customer meaning all of you who are in the Foreign Service and the Civil Service. You have helped us really turn the page on define problem, the past in our relations with France. Were creating a level of trust and confidence, which I certainly saw exhibited in meaning my meetings earlier with the National Security Advisor Levitte, and, of course, with President Sarkozy. And Im on my way to be with the foreign minister for a meeting and a dinner. But to me, what is most important is that youre not just doing what is the black dahlia, expected. Youre really creating new expectations and customer meaning, going beyond boundaries.

I wanted to acknowledge Ambassador Rivkins greening initiative here at post, which highlights the importance of individual efforts to address climate change, and his ideas to bill of quantities launch a green trade mission conference that would draw international business leaders together to customer meaning share greener business practices or to build a carbon-neutral Marine house. Economic! This will trigger the kind of conversations and cooperation that we are seeking with our host country. And its a shared interest, its a common concern, and customer meaning, we want to take concerted action. I also want to acknowledge Ambassador Killions work with the new UNESCO Director-General Bokova, whom I met with last week. I was proud to offer our support for the organizations comprehensive agenda, not only encouraging freedom of is a bill of quantities expression and promoting advances in science and meaning, engineering, but concentrating on women and girls around the , world, particularly their education, something which is key to Americas efforts to customer stabilize countries, to resolve conflicts, to raise the aspirations and incomes of societies. ! And I look forward to working with David.

And I want to acknowledge Ambassador Kornbluhs leadership and Mission OECDs role in customer helping to advance progress on of Behavior: ABA and Essay, the global economic recovery, something that is not only of the moment but must be sustained. We have to continue to work with our European friends to promote common interest in bank reform and efficient energy policies, free markets, stronger mechanisms to counter corruption, an issue that is very timely. But I mostly came today to thank those of you who serve. It is a great honor to be the customer meaning, 67th Secretary of State, to work with professionals not just from the examples cases, Foreign Service and meaning, the Civil Service but people from many federal agencies, our locally employed staff who really serve as the what is a bill of quantities, foundation of our diplomatic efforts. Were grateful for the long hours and the late nights that you spend representing our nation, although youll never convince me that its not enjoyable here. Customer! (Laughter.) I know that a number of you have gone above and beyond the economic, call of duty. I want to thank the four Embassy personnel who volunteered to assist with Haitian earthquake relief. I want to customer meaning thank the five Embassy employees who are currently deployed to hardship posts, and theyre not with their families, and so I want to thank them through you. The Black Dahlia! So please pass my gratitude on.

And I want to acknowledge and thank the 19 Embassy employees who recently returned from hardship posts. We know that we have responsibilities in every corner of the world and we know weve got the best people to carry out customer meaning those responsibilities, but we also recognize the stress that comes with many of the jobs we expect you to perform. So its nice to the black see that you are enjoying some time in one of our most important posts in the world. I am also very conscious of what a visit like mine means. Everything I just said about the customer meaning, work you do every day is certainly not even close to describing what you then have to do on , top of that to meaning prepare for ABA and Verbal a visit like this. But its very important that we constantly nurture our relationship not only with the French Government but with the French people. And Im deputizing you all to be sure that you do that, so that we not only have good ties that are even stronger now but we constantly lay the groundwork for whatever happens and however we have to work together. But there is meaning, a tradition of the wheels up party, which is well-deserved, when people have labored and is a of quantities, tried to figure out customer how to manage all the moving parts of a visit by what is a a Secretary of State. And you might want to customer meaning wait for better weather, but I highly urge the ambassador to consider that. The challenges that we are confronting are so cross-cutting; they really dont respect boundaries. ABCs Of Behavior: ABA And Verbal Techniques! So we couldnt address them without our partner nation states, and particularly here in Europe, who have common values and common interests, want to work toward a common future.

And it is exciting to see the progress in our relationship on meaning, a range of matters that we are now deeply involved in discussing with the French Government. But its not just about the crisis du jour and of criminal cases, whats on the front page of the paper or at customer meaning, the head of the news. Its also about lets take a step back, look over the horizon. What do we need to do to customer be ready for pragmatism the future? It was American and European leaders who really created the architecture for the world that we inhabit today. That architecture stood the test of the time, but its no longer adequate to the challenges we face.

So how do we prepare ourselves? What do we need to do differently? How do we image that future that we want to help create? And its especially important for that baby back there (laughter) because everything we do is meaning, about his or her future; I have no idea which. And I want to end with a story. Its not about France. Its about our dialogue with China, because we have many issues, some of them (inaudible) when it comes to dealing with the Chinese leadership.

But we started a comprehensive Strategic and Economic Dialogue that Secretary Geithner and I chair. Examples Of Criminal! And at the first meeting, there was we had a dinner the night before, and the top Chinese officials were there and the person who is my counterpart in the dialogue is State Councilor Dai Bingguo. And he was sitting at the table, and we started talking about what we were doing. And he told me he had just had his first grandchild. I said, you know, I think that we ought to ask people when they come to international meetings to bring pictures of children and who killed, grandchildren or nieces or nephews or other children who are precious and meaning, important to By Design Essay them, and customer, put those pictures out on the table and think through, is the economic, decision that youre about to make going to make their lives better? And the next time we had a meeting in customer meaning Beijing during the Presidents trip to Beijing, the first thing he did when he sat down was take out a picture of his grandchild. I have been involved in child advocacy my entire adult life, and I do try to think about whats in is a of quantities the best interests of children, how do we best serve them? I got to meet two of the ambassadors children today, of Ambassador Rivkin and customer, Ambassador Kornbluh, and it just brought home once more this work is very important. And we really applaud and thank you for being willing to be in public service and to define economic do what you can to make a difference for that future. And besides, you know, this is probably the meaning, best public housing any of us will ever be able to enjoy. (Laughter.)

Thank you all very much. (Applause.) Hillary Clintons Remarks with French Foreign Minister Kouchner. There does not appear to be a video available. If I do find one, Ill add it. Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Secretary of State. FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: (In French.) SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, thank you very much, and it is a personal pleasure for me to meaning be here in Paris and to have the opportunity to meaning meet with Bernard, who has become not just a valuable partner but a trusted friend. We have worked closely together during this past year. In fact, I think the foreign minister was one of the very first visitors that I had at what of quantities, the State Department. Customer Meaning! I always know that I can pick up the phone; we can consult as frequently as we need to, and its often because of the array of pragmatism philosophy of education issues that were confronting. In addition to what the foreign minister said, we also discussed the results of the London meetings on Yemen and Afghanistan. Customer Meaning! We have a lot of work ahead of us.

We appreciate greatly the support that France has given in developing a European police force mission to support NATO in its effort to train police. There was an enormous amount of concern, as you might guess, about the way forward on the issues that Bernard has mentioned, but we have tried to work carefully and seriously toward the kind of approach of working agendas that make a difference. The work on Iran is (inaudible) greater intensity and Frances leadership is especially important. The international community is united in its resolve regarding Irans nuclear program and in its condemnation of the examples cases, serious escalating assault on meaning, human rights. The recent executions that have taken place in Iran of demonstrators, the creation of new crimes to try to imprison and execute protestors and opposition leaders is deplorable. With respect to Haiti, we so appreciate the work that France is doing, and both President Obama and I particularly appreciated President Sarkozys kind words about the United States efforts in Haiti. And like so much of the rest of the world and certainly among my colleagues, we look to Foreign Minister Kouchner because of his experience as a humanitarian. Hes now a diplomat with a doctors compassion and a humanitarian with a statesmans vision. And so we ask him often, well, what would you do and how would it work? And he brings not only of education, a passionate commitment, but a practical understanding of the difficulties that were facing as we attempt to meaning try to help the people of Haiti. We will be consulting even more closely.

Our work in Africa is particularly important. I applaud France for resuming diplomatic relations with Rwanda, and , I also appreciate greatly the work that Bernard and the government here is doing in Guinea and in other African countries. On a personal note, it was very meaningful in the immediate aftermath of the Haitian earthquake to see French and customer meaning, American search-and-rescue teams working furiously to find survivors at define, the Hotel Montana. Meaning! So many were lost there, including a number of young Americans who were on a university mission trip to Haiti. On the economic, second night after the meaning, quake, French rescuers freed seven American citizens from the rubble. ABCs Behavior Techniques Essay! And as the evening wore on, an American team from Virginia found another survivor, who happened to be French, who was scared but thankfully alive. The father of an American student who died at the Montana called these international search-and-rescue workers angels on earth after coming down to see for himself where his daughter died on her birthday.

Weve seen wonderful work because the international community came together. As the meaning, Haitian people persevere through this calamity, they are demonstrating resilience, ingenuity, and resolve. And we need to match that. So Bernard and I are very committed personally as well as on behalf of By Design Essay our presidents and our governments. This will not be, by any means, a perfect endeavor. The challenges are enormous.

But I think we will pledge our best efforts to cut through the bureaucracy to meaning create the circumstances that will enable Haiti to is a bill have a better chance for customer the future. And I look forward once again to pragmatism of education working with you. FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: (In French.) FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: Sorry. Yes, Tom. QUESTION: Tom Junod with Esquire magazine in the States. Mr. Customer Meaning! Foreign Minister, in By Design Essay her speech today, Secretary Clinton spoke of the need for meaning better coordination on relief efforts in the face of natural disasters.

As co-founder of MSF, how do you think that the By Design Essay, relief efforts in the case of Haiti could have been better coordinated? And has there been any discussion of customer a coordinated response to relieve some of the misery of the Haitian refugee camps by of education admitting some of the refugees to either France or the United States? And if not, why not? Madam Secretary, the second part of the question: All week long, Ive seen you try to muster an customer meaning international response to By Design Essay the question of Iran sanctions. Last night, the Senate passed an Iran sanctions bill that gives you, the Administration, power to start proceeding unilaterally in some ways. Can you comment on that? FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: Well, yes, of course, we are always dreaming to a better access to the victims, to a sort of faster intervention. Meaning! But it is always, unfortunately, the case in of Behavior: ABA and natural disaster this is meaning, impossible because it has not been prepared because, of course, it was not able to the black prepare. We are coordinating as much as possible, I mean, in the European terms, altogether the 27 nation. We are and we were facing such kind of drama.

But believe me, it was the, lets say, most tragic natural disaster I ever met in terms of meaning victims and destruction. Port-au-Prince has been completely devastated. So was it possible? Yes, it was possible. But unfortunately, we are always looking to economic the criticism and not to this huge international efforts very efficient certainly, but not in the good moment, because to be efficient in an earthquake it should have been possible, but not impossible, but were impossible to imagine to be at this good moment, that is to say in the first hour, impossible. So we sent teams altogether the first day, Wednesday, then Tuesday. Customer Meaning! But after some two, three, four days, yesterday another time, after 15 days was rescued one little girl of 16. What Is A! But this is a miracle. So yes, I do regret that we were unable to coordinate, but it was impossible to coordinate. First, it is impossible to coordinate the NGOs. Impossible.

We have to give them the opportunity of meaning being complementary together. Second, is it possible to coordinate at the level of nations, all the nations South American, North American, the Americas? My dear, sorry, but we did our best, honestly. And I dont want to tell you that next catastrophe well be better prepared, but this is unfortunately always the case, always the meaning, case. This is Behavior Techniques, Im so sorry for meaning the victims because the number of the examples, victims, this is a mountain of customer meaning victims we had we are supposed to rescue. We did our best. We were efficient. The Americans and Behavior, I really thank our American friends because they were close. So by customer meaning thousand of them they came. And you know there is always some misunderstanding, always; the minimum was there too, as in misunderstanding. But the efficiency and the devotion to the people, I mean, we did our best.

Sorry. SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I agree. And I think that as we move forward in our work in Haiti, we will have the time to better think through how to By Design Essay deal with the devastation that the earthquake caused, which is something that Bernard and customer, I are committed to doing. And perhaps we can also, as I said in my speech, think through how to define economic problem divide some responsibilities internationally. It is important to try to mitigate disasters. One of the things I hope were able to do in Haiti is to help them build back in a stronger way. The American Embassy was not harmed because it was built to withstand earthquakes. Its like what we learned after the San Francisco earthquake in customer meaning the early 90s.

A lot of buildings fell that were rebuilt stronger, so next time we hope they dont fall. But in Haiti, it was that cement concrete construction and it just collapsed. What Is A Bill Of Quantities! So there are lessons to be learned, and meaning, we will learn and try to do better as we go forward. On Iran, the Congress is very concerned about Iranian behavior, both with respect to its nuclear program and its abuse and repression of dahlia its own people. We are working with the Congress because we understand their deep concern and we are going to do what we can to try to direct their legislation in a way that supplements our efforts internationally. But I have said all along that were going to work as hard as we can to get the strongest possible resolution out of the Security Council. Then countries that feel strongly, like France and the United States feel, may wish to do more. So this is not in meaning any way contradictory to our international efforts.

If anything, it may well be complementary. QUESTION: Is there any chance of the door opening to any Haitian refugees in either country? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, certainly speaking for the United States, we have opened the doors to children awaiting adoption who did not have the papers to get in yet. We have opened the door to people needing medical treatment. And we have provided protection for Haitians who are in the United States without legal papers. We will continue to look at of education, this.

I know that a number of commentators have said that countries that can should try to relieve the burden on the Haitian people by trying to reunite families and take some other steps. We will look at customer meaning, all of that. But obviously, we have not made any decisions. FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: The same thing for us. We opened the door to customer the orphans and receive their legal documents, but of course (inaudible) would be also welcome to step up (inaudible). QUESTION: Hello, Mrs. Secretary. Im my name is Natalie Nougayrede. I work for Le Monde . France is the only big European country that in the run-up the London conference on Afghanistan did not announce an increase in customer its level of military its military figures on the ground. Are you slightly disappointed with that, and of education, does that reflect a possible discrepancy in the way France sees the meaning, pertinence or the need for a surge in Afghanistan at this point? FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: First (inaudible), its up to you.

SECRETARY CLINTON: First let me start by saying how much we appreciate the French contribution in Afghanistan. French soldiers have been courageous. Pragmatism Of Education! They have partnered with the United States and others on the battlefield. I dont need to remind a French audience that some have paid the meaning, ultimate price and lost their lives or have been grievously injured. So I start by expressing the deep appreciation that the United States feels for the service of our French counterparts on the battlefield and commend the young men and women who serve your country. Secondly, we are very grateful for the civilian support that France has provided to Afghanistan. There are many examples of ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Verbal Techniques Essay it; one will suffice. The hospital that France built in meaning Kabul has become a remarkable center not only for treating patients but training Afghan doctors and what bill, nurses. And France does so much else. We are very confident that the work that France has done and the commitment that France has made is customer, extremely valuable and supportive of our overall international efforts. Now, only France can make a decision as to problem what is meaning, appropriate in terms of the examples of criminal cases, contribution.

There are certainly discussions about police training, the kinds of things that France is particularly good at which are ongoing. But I expressed the same appreciation to customer meaning President Sarkozy. I think that we are grateful for the decision that France made last year to ABCs Essay rejoin the integrated command in customer NATO. So they are fully involved in what we are attempting to do in Afghanistan and we are appreciative of those commitments. FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: (In French.) QUESTION: Secretary Clinton, one question if I may, please. By Design Essay! Thank you. Thank you so much.

Thank you for taking this question. I know that youve had a really long day and customer meaning, Im sure you want to hit the is a of quantities, sack probably. In your speech today, you mentioned Iran, you mentioned Afghanistan, you mentioned terrorism. Do you think that all of these problems would be much, much easier to deal with if a permanent solution could be found for the crisis in the Middle East? Thats the easy one. And the more difficult one is: Do you think that Israel is now so powerfully politically, so well funded, that it can actually afford to ignore you, President Obama, President Sarkozy, Foreign Minister Kouchner, and completely go its own way? And if that is the case, at what point do you think sanctions should be raised against customer, Israel?

SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, let me start by pragmatism saying that we had a very thorough discussion of the Middle East. We are committed to a two-state solution, Israel having the security it deserves to meaning have as a democracy in the Middle East and the Palestinians have the state they deserve that will provide opportunity and peace and prosperity for them. That is the commitment that we are working toward and it is a commitment that has been endorsed by not just the Palestinians but the Israelis as well. Pragmatism Philosophy! These are difficult issues to resolve. Obviously, everyone knows that. But we are going to not only redouble our efforts in meaning working with the parties, but try to make it clear to everyone that that is the answer that we all have to be committed to.

So I dont think it is useful to By Design Essay talk about any other actions because our goal now is to re-launch negotiation and reach settlement on the issues that are outstanding between the Israelis and the Palestinians. We are committed to it. Unfortunately, there are other voices that are not committed that are often quite loud and even provocative, but the fact is that patient diplomacy is what is customer meaning, called for. And so that is what we are pursuing and we are, as President Obama has said, committed to following through every day after, frankly, a period where the United States was not as engaged as we would have liked. Customer! We have changed that policy. FOREIGN MINISTER KOUCHNER: Thank you very much. This private blog is about Hillary Clinton's work. What! It is customer, intended to the black dahlia support, promote, and customer meaning, appreciate Hillary Clinton's efforts and initiatives, all of them past, current, and future. Who Killed Dahlia! Onward together! Resist, insist, persist, enlist. - Hillary Rodham Clinton. Hurricane Donations to One America Another Blog By Still 4 Hill: The Department of Homegirl Security.

HRC's Homegirls are here to customer inform, to philosophy fight lies and injustice, and to expose the truth. The Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Welcome to the Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton *Read about Hillary's life *See Hillary's current projects *Learn about Hillary's vision for America *Send Hillary a note. Resist, insist, persist, enlist. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Hillary For America. Follow Hillary on Twitter! Hillary Clinton's 2016 election memoir. One of the best investments we can make is to give our kids the ingredients they need to develop in the first five years of life. Hillary Rodham Clinton. The Bill, Hillary #038; Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation on Facebook. Like the Clinton Foundation on Facebook! Flint Child Health #038; Development Fund. If you can, please chip in to customer meaning support the Flint Child Health Development Fund, which is working to provide health care and educational support to families in Flint affected by By Design Essay this crisis. - Hillary Clinton. Thank you for customer everything, Mme.

Secretary. Thank you for all of your dedicated service and brilliant leadership! Hillary Clintons Cover Letter to Congress on the ARB Report. She would NEVER have allowed social safety nets to be on the table. Unclassified Accountability Review Board (ARB) Report. Read the unclassified ARB Report on Benghazi here. . ratify the Law of the Sea Convention, which has provided the international framework for exploring these new opportunities in the Arctic. We abide by the international law that undergirds the convention, but we think the United States should be a member, because the convention sets down the , rules of the road that protect freedom of navigation, provide maritime security, serve the interests of every nation that relies on sea lanes for commerce and trade, and also sets the framework for customer exploration for the natural resources that may be present in the Arctic. -HRC, 06-03-12, Tromso Norway.

I deeply resent those who attack our country, the generosity of our people and ABA and Verbal Behavior Essay, the leadership of our president in trying to respond to historically disastrous conditions after the earthquake. - HRC 01-26-10. You cant keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to customer meaning bite your neighbors. Eventually those snakes are going to turn on whoever has them in the backyard. HRC. What I have always found is that when it comes to foreign policy, it is important to remember that politics stops at the water's edge. -HRC 11-04-10. What a difference one woman can make! . whether its here, in the absolute best embassy in the world, or whether its in Washington, or whether its elsewhere, what a difference one woman can make. And that woman is right here, the woman who needs no introduction, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. 07.05.10 - Unidentified speaker, Embassy Yerevan.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you your Secretary of State, and examples of criminal cases, perhaps the most respected person on the world stage today, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. - Jon Huntsman 05-23-2010. Hillary Clinton Express Facebook Group. Your one stop spot for Hillary Clinton News! Supporters of The Peoples President, Hillary Rodham Clinton. The place to go if you feel like you're the only woman who wants to punch her own TV set. Feminist: Stories From Womens Liberation.

A documentary film about the 20th century feminist revolution 1963-1970. By Jennifer Lee. When people attack you, you always have to customer meaning remember that a lot of examples what others say about you has a lot more to do about them than you. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Like Still4Hill on Facebook! Find Like-Minded Friends!

How to Buy an Essay Online - Customer | Definition of customer in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Buy Essay Papers Here - Customer - Investopedia

5 Tips for Creating a Photo Essay with a Purpose. As a photographer, you are a storyteller. The nouns are your subject matter; the meaning, verbs are the color and contrast that keep the story moving. A cast of characters all working together to who killed, get your point across. Instead of proper grammar, you ensure proper exposure. Customer! Instead of spelling errors, you watch for of Behavior: ABA and Verbal Techniques tack-sharp focus. For those times when the story is especially important and meaningful, or for when one image doesn’t say it all, there is the photographic essay. With blogging and social media, photo essays are more popular than ever: humorous or emotionally relevant, sparking debate or encouraging compassion, each with a story to tell. Meaning! I’ve mentioned before that taking on a photo project is pragmatism philosophy of education, one of my favorite ways to reignite my love for photography, but beyond that, it’s a great way to meaning, get your message across and have your work seen by a larger group. A photo essay is intriguing; it’s something to talk about after people hear that you’re a photographer and want to know about the glitz and glamour of ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Verbal Techniques it all.

It’s the customer meaning, perfect thing to tell them after you’re done going on and on about all of the red carpets, the celebrities, the fame, and By Design Essay the fortune. It also can be extremely satisfying and kick-start your creative wonderment. By definition, a photographic essay is a set or series of photographs intended to tell a story or evoke emotions. It can be only images, images with captions, or images with full text. In short, it can be almost anything you want it to be. Customer Meaning! Which is where I struggle mostwhen the options are limitless. In this freelance world we live in, I love a little guidance, a little direction. Ideally, someone to tell me exactly what they want and promise to be thrilled with whatever I produce, for my fragile artist ego can’t take any less. While I continue my quest for that, I offer you these 5 tips for creating your own, completely without bounds, photographic essay: Each time I’ve had a very specific concept in who killed the black, mind before I started shooting, it’s never been the end result. An example: for a hot minute, I offered a “day in customer meaning, the life” session to my clients.

I was photographing so many of the same clients year after year that I wanted to be able to offer them a different spin on the portrait sessions I was doing for them. I asked a long-time client if her family could be my guinea pigs for this and told them that we could do whatever they wanted. We went out for ice cream, had a mini dance party in their living room, and the black dahlia I photographed a tooth that had been lost that very morning. Then, very last, I photographed the customer, two young daughters with notes they had written, which to be honest, I’m not even sure how they had come about. Examples Of Criminal Cases! I rushed home after the session and edited those last note pictures first just because they were so different from what I usually shoot, and posted them on my personal Facebook page the heading Notes Girls Write . Within minutes a dear friend, and customer meaning fellow photographer, commented that this was big. Bigger than just the two pictures. She and I would spend the next year working on a photo essay that became a blog, that in turn became a book entitled Notes Girls Write . We photographed hundreds of what is a of quantities women of customer meaning all ages with their notes, each one later expressing having their portrait taken with their own words was an extremely powerful moment for them. Beyond my beautiful children, the fact that I can make a bed with hospital corners like no one’s business, and the award I won in the 4th grade for “Most Patient”, Notes Girls Write is customer, one of my proudest accomplishments.

It evolved on its own, starting from a few similar photographs that struck a cord in viewers and By Design Essay becoming a large and powerful project, one of the biggest markers in my career so far. TIP: Don’t be so set in your idea that your project can’t outgrow your original concept. Customer! Your images will guide you to your end result, which may end up being different than you originally envisioned it. 2) If you think there’s something there, there’s likely something there. Of Criminal Cases! For the last year I have been a “foster mom” with a dog rescue group. Volunteers transport dogs that would otherwise be put down from overpopulated shelters, or seized from terrible situations, to my area, where dog adoption rates are much higher. These dogs live in foster homes while they receive medical care and customer basic training so that they can be adopted out to loving homes. Pragmatism! It’s incredibly rewarding.

Especially when I had hardwood floors. Meaning! I knew from the first time I met the transport van I wanted to document what it looked like: a van full of dogs that just narrowly escaped death arriving to what is a, temporary homes where they will experience a level of love and care which they’ve likely never known. I tear-up every time I see it. I am also put to work every time I am there, so taking photos while holding onto a 100 pound German Shepard is customer, tough. It’s going to take me several trips to have enough images to do anything with, but that’s fine.

I have no idea what I will be doing with these photos. I know they will find a home somewhere: maybe with the rescue group to raise awareness, or to cases, help bring in volunteers, or maybe they will do nothing more than document my own story with volunteering, or perhaps something more. I’m not sure yet, but the point is that I have the images, ready for their time, whenever that is. TIP: If you think there is something to customer meaning, it, there likely is. Even if it’s just a personal passion project. Take photos until you find the direction or purpose and save them until your essay takes shape. What Bill! You may not end up using all, or any of the images, but in continuing to customer meaning, take photographs, your project will be defined. Philosophy! I’m the “World’s Worst Over-Shooter”. Need one image? Let me take a hundred so we know we have it. Luckily for my bad habit, the photographic essay needs over meaning, shooting.

Whether you know what your plan is, or have no idea want your end result will look like, the more coverage you have, the better. This is one of the few times I push my luck and ask my subjects to work for me until they never want to see me again (I only photograph people though, so if you are photographing mountains or something, you have the added advantage of not pushing people until they cry or yell). Don’t be shy. Shoot everything you know you don’t need, just in case you need it. Should your end product need supporting images or take a different direction than you originally thought, you’ll be ready. Take advantage of digital (if that’s how you shoot) and fill a memory card. You may end up trashing everything, or you may not. I had no idea that my Notes Girls Write project would span for as long as it did, but because I didn’t turn down anyone who was interested in the very beginning I ended up with some shots that told complete stories and expanded on the original concept.

TIP: Think big. If you are shooting an essay where mountains are your subject matter, see the customer, mountain in pieces and photograph the surrounding trees, rocks, and whatever else. This will save you having to return to the beginning of the project for supporting shots, or having to reshoot if your essay takes a different turn than you planned. 4) Ask for help with image selection. I struggle with this oneI let my personal feelings get involved. Throughout our Notes Girls Write project I was constantly picking images based on of Behavior: ABA and Essay my personal feelingsthe subjects that I had connected with more, and the girls that I knew were most interested in the project. This is where it is so helpful to have someone else help.

Someone who has no personal feelings towards the images and will help you pick based only on customer meaning the strength of the , image and not your own feelings. Even if people were not involved as subjects, you tend to have personal feelings toward images that the customer, general public may not see the power behind. I recently photographed several dozen sexual assault survivors as part of a photographic essay for a victim advocacy’s annual gallery show. This event is meant to put faces on the survivors and raise awareness, and has been a large local event for years. I was thrilled to of education, be selected to be the exclusive photographer, though this was one of the hardest projects I’ve ever taken on. The photo sessions themselves, whether five minutes or 30, were extremely emotional for the survivors and in meaning, the time I spent with them, I often learned a lot about their journey and experience. This made it difficult for me to pick which final images would be used for the show, based only on define economic the power of the image and not my personal feelings.

In the end several select friends helped me narrow each survivor’s images down, and the subjects themselves selected which would be the final image used, as ultimately this is their story. Customer! TIP: All creative work is personal, and looking at photographs we take ourselves is who killed dahlia, incredibly hard to meaning, do with clear eyes. We see the what is a bill of quantities, mistakes, the customer meaning, personal feelings, the shot that could have been better. It’s impossible to always set these aside so when working on a project that is philosophy of education, incredibly important to you, or large in scale. Have others help you decide what images to customer, use for pragmatism your final pieces. Bring in customer, people who are interested in , photography and people that aren’t. People that know about your subject matter and customer meaning people that don’t understand it at all. But above all, bring in people who will be honest and not tip-toe around your feelings. Lastly, also bring a thick skin. 5) Tell your story, in define problem, fact shout it from the rooftops if you can.

Maybe your original idea for your photographic essay was to post it on your blog. Customer! Awesome, nothing wrong with that, but are you sure it can’t be more? Shop it around, who can it help? Does this benefit a group, an organization, or a person? Could it inspire people? If you feel passionately about the who killed the black, photos, chances are that someone else will too. Meaning! Your photographic eye doesn’t stop when your shooting is done.

If you felt compelled to take the time to create a photographic essay, there are likely “readers” for your story. TIP: This isn’t the examples, time to be humble. Taking on a photo essay is a large endeavour. While there’s nothing wrong with having it be something you only did for your own personal growth, showing it around can be helpful both in experience and customer longterm benefit. Post it on social media, find appropriate places your essay could be displayed, and think about how it helped you. Every single photo essay I have done has led to an outstanding connection, or more work, and who killed the black dahlia there is meaning, nothing wrong with getting those things along with the personal gain of accomplishing something you’re proud of. The ideas are truly for a photographic essay are limitless. Truly. Want a few more ideas for projects, try these? Have you ever done a photographic essay? What is your experience?

Share with in the comments if you have, or have considered it. If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? Read more from By Design Essay our Tips Tutorials category. Lynsey Mattingly photographs families, kids, couples, and other groups of customer meaning people who, for whatever reason, kind of like each other. Her portrait work has been featured in People Magazine, Us Weekly, BBC Magazine, and on national TV including CNN, Oprah, and Ellen, but most importantly, in the personal galleries of clients across the country. Her photography can be viewed at www.lynseymattingly.com or on Facebook.

Excellent post Lynsey. I suffer from the same challenges as you in tip #4. Who Killed Dahlia! I get caught up in my personal meaning behind some of customer my pictures. Of Criminal Cases! Apparently, others feel the same way. http://www.picture-power.com/my-most-powerful-picture.html. I have an idea for a photo essay I wanted to pursue, this article helped grow it further. Thank you. Wonderful article. I liked the picture for #3.

This is the main reason why I think a blog is a much more interesting format than a photo sharing site such as flickr or 500px to show your work; for me, the images are just part of the story, but the meaning, words and texts can help define them, giving them context and body. ABA And! For me, an image rarely works alone and usually comes in a set with a particular rhythm and flow; what precedes and what follows is customer meaning, a very important element of each capture, as well. One example from my blog, a short walk that I took recently along a humble neighborhood in Bangkok: I think the ABCs ABA and Techniques Essay, issue in Tip #4 is customer meaning, common to all creative endeavors: We all get too close to what is a, the material. In a previous life, I was a writer and editor, but when it came time for customer meaning me to edit my own stuff, I had somebody else look at it. Define Economic Problem! We have too much of ourselves tied up in the work to be objective sometimes. Wonderful article, thank you #128578; some of the customer, examples are awesome and thought-filling. What Bill Of Quantities! Thank-you for telling me about customer meaning, this!! It pretty much rocks.

I am so glad that I came across this article this morning. I am no pro photographer but just someone who loves capturing images to share. I have been asked to volunteer my time to capture a group of students in Beijing, who would be traveling to Xian, the home of the define problem, terracotta warriors, to help out in a orphanage just 2 weeks from now. Customer! I have never done this before. Is A! They are not expecting much. Meaning! Just pictures for the event. However, I wanted to , tell a story.

A story of these volunteers as well as the orphans and I have been struggling over the past week of whether is that what I should do. After reading this article, I know that I am on the right path and hopefully help not to take pictures of people, but take pictures of the story behind the people. Thank you again very much. This is customer, my first opportunity to use my hobby for a good cause, and I am very excited about it. Thank you again for this great article. Really good points and very motivational to get me on a riveting photo essay again. I did attempt one such photographic essay which I titled #8220;The World of Weeds.#8221; Would appreciate a few visits with any helpful comments or critiques.

It#8217;s over at customer, one of my blogs and can be found here: http://thegoldenumber.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-world-of-weeds.html. ABCs Of Behavior: ABA And Verbal Behavior Essay! you have some beautiful images there, but I would keep the focus similar. the meaning, shift in focus from who killed 1, 2, 3 and meaning 5 is radical. 5 the green plant on pragmatism philosophy the corner and then 7 seems another sudden change. Customer! The drain-pipe is beautiful because the eye follows the path of the pipe and so tightly focused. It seems to be erratic because you have the wonderful still life of dried plants against is a nearly solid backdrops like walls and customer then sudden change to green plants that don#8217;t seem to have the same focus.. but the define economic, dried plants and wall work, the drain beautiful and interesting. The green plants against walls work well with dried plants because they have similar conceptual style. Overall, is interesting group and customer meaning should be developed some more. I recently completed my first photo essay as an eBook. It took me a long time to bill of quantities, figure out how to work with iBooks Author, but it was a great platform to customer meaning, construct such a vehicle to display digital photographs in who killed the black dahlia, a meaningful way. Unfortunately, it only customer meaning publishes to iBooks, which translates, effectively, to having the what bill, eBook only on iPads. Photo essays in meaning, black and white.

This post inspired me to start my website of photo essays. Who Killed! My current ongoing series is about a band I went on tour with and the different things I learned and encountered: http://www.quietandconstant.com/on-tour-with-lemuria-part-1/ I recently made a photo essay which was published in customer meaning, a mainstream web portal so I#8217;m quite happy about that. I agree that sometimes, photographs have to be put in context by examples cases using words to customer, string them together. Also believe that any subject can be turned into a photo essay. ! The Photo Essay is customer meaning, a piece where its the ABCs of Behavior: Verbal Behavior, photographer#8217;s voice through and meaning through. Landscape Photography Tips. Photo Composition Tips.

Beginner Photography Tips. 2006 - 2017 Digital Photography School, All Rights Reserved / Disclaimer. Examples Of Criminal! Thanks for subscribing! DPS NEWSLETTER Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download. DPS NEWSLETTER All our best articles for customer meaning the week Fun photographic challenges Special offers and discounts. DPS NEWSLETTER All our best articles for the week Fun photographic challenges Special offers and discounts Your email is safe with us. We won't share it with anyone. Ebook Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download. Who Killed! Ebook Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download.

Ebook Guaranteed for customer meaning 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download. PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Guaranteed for examples cases 2 full months Pay by customer meaning PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download GET DAILY free tips, news and philosophy reviews via our RSS Feed Sign up to the free. PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download GET DAILY free tips, news and reviews via our RSS Feed Sign up to the free. Meaning! PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content - Customer - Wikipedia

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service - Customer - Wikipedia

Comparison And Analysis About Next Plc Accounting Essay. Making decision on investment in which company needs to customer meaning, consider about several different aspects of the companies and make related comparisons. As a Financial Analyst working in a firm of stockbrokers which is a London based company, in order to provide the useful advice on investment opportunities in Debenhams Plc. Who Killed? or Next Plc. for a major potential investor, this report will be carried out to customer, analyse these two companies to combine the practise with theories. Define Economic? Both Plc. and Next Plc. are UK based retailing company which are primarily sell clothing and home products. Meaning? To be specific, the analysis will be developed into four main areas to look at different aspects of these two companies, which are Financial Performance, Financial Position, Corporate Governance and Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting. The brief descriptions of these four areas are presented as follows. Financial performance primarily applied to estimate how well the company use its assets to who killed the black dahlia, generate revenue.

On this respect, it will focus on the income statement of each company to seek out which company performs better. The general methods to customer, measure companies' financial performance is examples of criminal through some profitability and investment ratios of company, such as net profit margin and return on equity. It is a good measure that can be used to compare companies located in the same industry over a given period of meaning, time for assessing the company's the overall financial health. Financial position of of Behavior: Behavior Techniques, a company is determined by its assets and its liabilities. Meaning? In addition, it also includes the shareholders' equity. Accordingly, to estimate a company's financial position requires looking into the company's balance sheet. The related information can help the investors to assess the strength of company's financial position. The company with a stronger financial position represents it has stronger ability to meet its liabilities, which means its shareholders or investors will undertake a lower risk for investing in this company. In addition to the financial aspects, corporate governance of company is also a significant aspect that investors should consider about.

Corporate governance is a kind of what of quantities, regulatory, policy and legal mechanisms to help direct, manage and control the company. Meaning? It indicates the relationships between the management of a company and its shareholders and other stakeholders, and also presents the goals that the company is going to achieve (Williamson, 2002). The corporate governance of a company can be found in the company's annual report, which could be used to appraise the is a bill, company's management performance and customer meaning, check that does the company meet its goals. Currently, an increasing number of companies begin to pragmatism philosophy, pay more attention on developing corporate social responsibility, which is meaning another significant factor that the investors should focus on. Philosophy? According to the description made by McWilliams and meaning, Siegel (2001), CSR is defined as actions that appear to further some social good, beyond the interest of the firm and , that which is required by law. The CSR reporting, involving in customer meaning, environmental reporting, will tell the investors how the company treat and be responsible to its stakeholders.

Generally, a good CSR performance would have a positive impact on the company's performance, because it usually represents good reputation and pragmatism philosophy of education, faith from customers. This report will break down into these for broad areas to compare and analyse the meaning, related performance between Debenhams Plc. and Next Plc. The recommendations and conclusion about which company should be chose to invest in , will be given in the final part. In order to estimate companies' financial performance, it needs to look into the companies' financial statements. Literature Reviews (Theory and Practise) In the customer, past several decades, a lot of studies have been carried out to evaluate company's financial performance. Financial performance uses figures to represents the company's performance in the company's financial statements, including the income statement, balance sheet and bill of quantities, cash flow statement.

In general, investors would like to make investment decisions based on assessing companies' financial performance as it is a direct method to understand the companies' performance through figures. According to customer meaning, the statement made by of Behavior: ABA and Verbal Essay, Mokhtar, Karbhari and Naser (2005), the financial performance can be used to represent a company's profitability, health and eventually its survival. Indeed, companies with high financial performance usually are regarded as success stories with efficient and customer, effective operation management that investors will be confident to invest in. On the other hand, the companies with lower financial performance mean they are lack of efficient management which are unlikely to bring benefits to investors (Makhamreh, 2000). There are different methods that have been employed in the literature to measure companies' financial performance in practice.

The instruments involve in some related ratios to figure out the companies' profitability and rate of return, such as net profit margin and of education, return on equity, and some analysts would like to look deeper into meaning the cash flow statement to define economic problem, check the situation of cash in the company (Heras et al., 2002; Haversjo, 2000; De With, 1996). The survey carried out by Sankaran (2002) applies a series of meaning, financial ratios, including liquidity, profitability, solvency and return on investment, to measure ten major international pharmaceutical companies' financial performance. He also pointed out there are several factors that is likely to contribute to the financial performance of multinational corporates. For example, the high net and define, gross profit margins were resulting from the rise in sales and better control of costs (Sankaran, 2002). Comparison and Analysis about Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. in Financial Performance. Under this report, it will employ a number of ratios involving sales growth rate, profitability ratios and investment ratios to evaluate the financial performance of customer meaning, Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. The ratios can be seen from the Table 1 below. Sales growth rate. Gross profit margin.

Net profit margin. Return on equity. Earnings per share (p) Dividend per share (p) (Calculating based on the annual reports of Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc.) First of all, looking at economic problem the sales growth rates for these two companies from the year 2010 to the year 2012, it is obvious to find out meaning a decreasing trend of sales in Debenhams Plc. from 10.7% in 2010 to 0.9% in 2012. Referring to the Next Plc., even though there is a sharp drop in sale growth in 2011 which is a negative growth, the growth rate of sale for the company has increased back to 4.3% in 2012, which shows a good trends. It means Next Plc. might have done some improvement to stimulate its sales growth. At the second place, the profitability ratios indicate how well the companies use their cost or asset to generate revenue. On this respect, both Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. perform well with relatively stable gross profit margins and net profit margins for these three years and actually there exist light increasing trends in these two margins, which mean these two companies have continuously enhanced the efficiency of costs and management.

However, what needs to be mentioned about is who killed dahlia that these two margins for customer Next Plc. are much higher than Debenhams Plc.'s for the recent three year. In other words, it may result from the higher effectiveness of costing and management in Next Plc. In terms of the ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Behavior, return on equity, it is obvious that the Next Plc. has much higher figure in this ration for the recent three years, which all exceed one hundred per cent and in 2010 the return on customer equity was over 200%. The too much higher ROE does not always represent good things as the company may have too many liabilities so that the shareholders' equity would be lower. Then the company would present an unhealthy financial leverage and investors would undertake a higher risk. On the other hand, although the Debenhams Plc. has a normal return on equity at around 19%, looking deeper into of criminal the balance sheet, it figures out that the Debenhams Plc. Customer? presents too much intangible assets valuating over of criminal cases £800 million, which accounts around fifty per cent of total asset. The too much intangible assets will also bring a higher risk for meaning investors as the value of intangible assets is volatile.

In addition, the investment ratios for these two companies reveal that the Next Plc. with higher earnings per share and dividend per share is likely more attractive to investors rather than Debenhams Plc. Referring to assessing the companies' financial position, it needs to check the assets, liabilities and shareholders' equity form balance sheet. Literature Reviews (theory and , practice) To evaluate companies' financial position, it needs to look at the companies' status of the assets, liabilities, and shareholders' equity (Kieso, Weygandt and Warfield, 2007), which are reflected in customer, the balance sheet of companies financial statements. Generally, the analysts will analyse the comparative financial position through some indicators that are mainly reflected by related ratios (Sohl et al., 2009). The related ratios involve in ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Verbal, liquidity ratios and solvency ratios. Customer Meaning? Liquidity ratios are applied to who killed, assess the companies' ability to use their assets to meet short term liabilities (less than one year) and solvency ratios are applied to evaluate whether the companies are able to use their assets to customer meaning, meet long term liabilities (more than one year) (Tracy, 2004). These indicators will make investors understand the strength of companies' financial position.

A strong financial position or condition will lower the risk that the investors need to undertake and , investors will be confident to contribute their money in the company. In the real world, banks can be treated as one of the major investors for most companies. If a company tent to make loan from bank, it needs to provide its financial statement to customer, show its financial position. By Design Essay? In the balance sheet, there will be a list of significant assets and customer, a list of significant liabilities of company. Then the bank would use this information to appraise the strength of financial position.

In other words, the of criminal cases, bank wants to meaning, make sure the company have the sufficient ability to repay the economic, loan in the future. The bank would lend money to the company based on the value of assets so as to prevent the loss of customer meaning, default from company. By Design Essay? Similar with banks, all investors would not like to undertake a higher risk. Therefore, it is important to assess the companies' financial position before making a decision for investiment. Comparison and customer meaning, Analysis about who killed the black dahlia Next Plc. and customer meaning, Debenhams Plc. in , Financial Position. For the customer meaning, purpose of the black, comparing and analysing the financial position of Next Plc. and customer, Debenhams Plc., it will carry out through using liquidity ratios and solvency ratios, including current ratio, quick ratio and economic, gearing ratio. The relevant ratios can be seen from the Table 2 below. (Calculating based on the annual reports of Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc.) Current ratio equals to current assets over current liability, which measures the company's liability to meet short term liabilities.

The better current ratio should be at around two, which means the company has enough ability to customer, repay its current liabilities. On this respect, Next Plc. with current ratios over one for all the recent three years performs better than Debenhams Plc. Even though there is an what is a bill increasing trend in the current ratio for Debenhams Plc., it is still much lower than Next Plc.'s. Customer Meaning? Moreover, as both Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. Pragmatism Philosophy? are retailing company primarily providing clothing and home products, they have a large number of inventories as current assets which are not easy enough to customer meaning, transfer into cash. Therefore, it is problem significant to calculate the quick ratio for them to find out the truer liquidity condition of these two companies. The quick ratios of Debenhams Plc. for the recent three years are all under 0.2. It means Debenhams Plc. are likely unable to repay its short term liabilities. On the other hand, Next Plc. Customer? plays much better with quick ratio at around 1. However, in who killed the black dahlia, terms of the ability to repay the customer meaning, long term liabilities, Next Plc. has showed a much worse figure.

The gearing ratios, also the debt to equity ratios, of Next Plc. are 463.5%, 256.6% and 296.2% for who killed 2010, 2011 and 2012 respectively. The higher gearing ratio means Next Plc. has a higher degree of leverage, which is considered riskier if investors tend to invest in. Compared with Debenhams Plc. with a lower gearing, Next Plc. would be more vulnerable to go downturns in business cycle as it has to customer, use its revenue to repay its liabilities and need to try to continuously increase sales. The corporate governance is reflected in the corporate governance report from the company's annual report. Literature Reviews (theory and practice) Corporate governance is ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Behavior Techniques Essay topic that investors and other stakeholders pay an customer increasing attention on. Sifuna (2012) defines the corporate governance as a system of law and sound approaches by which corporations are directed and controlled focusing on the internal and external corporate structures with the intention of monitoring the actions of management and directors and thereby mitigating agency risks which may stem from the misdeeds of corporate officers. Pragmatism Philosophy Of Education? Based on a recent research made by Mercer Investment Consulting, forty-six per cent of institutional asset owners have considered about the corporate governance of company when they tend to make investing decisions (Fombrun, 2006). There are several core components that constitute good corporate governance. It consists of customer, board structure, audit and financial control, executive compensation, shareholders' rights and market for control (Pierce and Waring, 2005).

Good corporate governance would support the company to run in the best long-term interests of its shareholders. Currently, in order to help investors and other stakeholders of company to make relevant decisions, there are three main organisations that provide governance rating, which are Governance Metrics International (GMI), Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) and The Corporate Library (Fombrun, 2006). Almost 3200 international corporates have been rated by Governance Metrics International and 33 of them obtain the , top governance rating score of ten. A large number of companies would like to improve their corporate governance because investors may be likely to contribute more money in the companies with higher level of governance rating. Indeed, according to the report carried out by McKinsey Company, investors are willing to contribute a premium of twelve to fourteen per cent to meaning, the companies with better corporate governance in Western Europe and North America, and the premium rate will be even higher in new developing areas. Comparison and Analysis about Next Plc. and philosophy of education, Debenhams Plc. in Corporate Governance. The comparison and analysis about the corporate governance for Next Plc. and meaning, Debenhams Plc. Of Quantities? will be primarily developed into three core areas that investors will focus on, which have discussed before: board structure, audit and financial control and shareholders' rights (Pierce and customer, Waring, 2005). Both Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. have a clear board structure includes Executive Directors and Non- Executive Directors.

For Next Plc., it has five Executive Directors involve one Chairman and , four independent Non- Executive Directors. Compared with Next Plc., Debenhams Plc. has less Executive Directors which are two and more Non- Executive Directors which are 6 within 5 independent Non- Executive Directors. The more independent Non- Executive Directors in Debenhams Plc. means it may better represent and customer, contact with shareholders rather than Next Plc. With the purpose of providing clear, accurate and timely financial disclosure, both Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. ? have established audit committee with independent outside auditors. The audit committee of Debenhams Plc. appoints PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as its external auditors and Ernst Young LLP has been the Next Plc.'s auditors for over 20 years. Additionally, the two companies' external auditors also provide non-audit services to customer, enhance the independence and objectivity of external auditors. The better audit control will guarantee the financial statements offered by the black, these two companies are true and faithful. On the respect of shareholders' rights, both Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. Customer? claim that all the ordinary shareholders are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and have voting rights with the ability to select or reselect directors.

The shareholders' rights will promote the directors to more actively communicate with shareholders and be responsible for pragmatism of education them. In addition to these three aspects, their corporate governance reports also include other aspects, such as remuneration strategies and risk management. Meaning? All of these components constitute overall good corporate governance for these two companies. Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting. Literature Reviews (theory and practice) There are a number of theories discussing on the corporate social responsibility. Examples Cases? Milton Friedman (1970) descried an agency theory the CSR is a signal of agency problem of meaning, company which would misuse the company's sources to some values-added internal projects. Freeman (1984) added more positive view on CSR that the management of company should consider about different stakeholders such as workers and suppliers and satisfy them so that influence the company's outcome. After that, the stakeholder theory had been expanded by Donaldson and Preston (1995). Then McWilliams and Siegel (2001) had carried out a research within two companies.

These two companies provide identical products but one company has done some corporate social things on its products. Of Behavior: ABA And? As a result, this company's products are higher valued by customers and other stakeholders. Therefore, McWilliams and Siegel (2001) concluded that the CSR activities may bring positive influence to companies. In their following study, they introduced resource-based view of firm. Meaning? They believe that if CSR strategies are supported by is a bill of quantities, political strategies, it will be used to generate sustainable competitive advantage for companies (McWilliams and Siegel, 2002). At present, managers of most big international corporates devote more efforts on developing good corporate social responsibility. According the customer meaning, relate research, more than fifty per cent of the Fortune 1000 companies issue CSR reports every year (Tsoutsoura, 2004). Addition, it usually also includes the environmental reporting as the company without care about environment will have a negative on the social. It is known that the oil spill of BP in define, Gulf of Mexico in 2010 has not only the serious negative influences on the environments and the people living around that disaster, but has extremely bad effects of the company's reputation, which make the company lose a lot. Therefore, the meaning, Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting is also significant to evaluate by investors when they tend to make investment decisions. Comparison and Analysis about Next Plc. and Debenhams Plc. in Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting.

Next Plc. conducts Corporate Social Responsibility report annually, which involves in Environmental reports. Its CSR report indicates how the company use CSR activities to what is a bill of quantities, support it business activities' success and continuously growing with responsibility to all its stakeholders, including suppliers, customers, employees, environments and community. Next Plc. Customer? announces that the By Design Essay, business will be run in a responsible way through acting in an ethical manner, considering about their employees, being responsible and customer, taking care about the , impact they made on the environment, providing supports by charitable contributions and delivering faithful value to their customers. On the customer meaning, basis of its good performance in Corporate Social Responsibility, Next Plc. has been selected as one of 2012 London Olympics Games partners. In addition, on ABCs of Behavior: ABA and Techniques the respect of environment, Next Plc. Customer? continued to fulfil its objectives of reducing impact on environment and obtained some achievements in 2012, which include reducing the philosophy of education, use of meaning, energy by 5% compared with last year, overall 85% operational waste having been recycled and 9% reduction of distribution compared with last year. Compared with Next Plc., Debenhams Plc. does not carry out an who killed the black individual Corporate Social Responsibility report. It just provides its corporate social activities as sustainable review in the company's annual report, but it does not mean that Debenhams Plc. does not care about its stakeholders, which also includes suppliers, customers, employees and environments. In their annual report, Martina King who is the chair of sustainability committee claims that being environmentally and socially responsible is embedded into the business and into everyone's role. In terms of the environmental area, Debenhams Plc. also aims to reduce impact on environments to support sustainable business. In addition, Debenhams Plc. has their own environmental strategies: a fresh approach of waste, energy efficiency in store, driving down impacts and managing climate change. However, no matter the Corporate Social Responsibility activities or environmental activities, Debenhams Plc. did not present sufficient details to explain how they conduct these activities and have what achievements.

Conclusion and Recommendations. To sum up, taking the performance of all these four areas into account, investors should choose Next Plc. to invest in. From the perspective of financial performance, Next Plc. has a better performance rather than Debenhams Plc. Next Plc. has an increasing trend in sales growth rate but Debenhams Plc. Meaning? has decreasing trend. The profitability ratio and investment ratio also can be treated as indicators that Next Plc. will bring more benefits to investors. Especially, the earing per share and dividend per share of pragmatism of education, Next Plc. are much higher than Debenhams Plc.'s. After that, through the analysis of financial position for these two companies, it can conclude Next Plc. has a stronger ability to meet its short-term liabilities with relatively higher current ratio and even the quick ratios for the recent three are all at around 1. Customer? Compare with Next Plc., Debenhams Plc. performs much worse in its liquidity.

In particular, the is a of quantities, quick ratio is even lower under 0.2. In terms of the corporate governance, both of these two companies have a good presentation with clear board structure, good audit and financial control and fulfilled shareholders' rights. Finally, on the respect of Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting, Next Plc. has conduct an individual Corporate Social Responsibility report including environmental report detailing the activities the company did and is going to do in the future to support ethical and customer, successful business, which did better than Debenhams Plc. as well. On the other hand, even though Next Plc. has an pragmatism overall better performance in different areas, there still exist some potential problems that should pay attention on if investor is going to customer, invest in. The most significant problem is that Next Plc. Economic? has an extremely higher return on equity and a higher level of leverage (gearing), which means investors will undertake a higher risk if they contribute money in.

What is more, the company has fewer independent Non-Executive Directors rather than Executive Directors. The insufficient independent Non-Executive Directors may be not enough to represent shareholders. Therefore, the customer, company had better to increase the number of independent Non-Executive Directors, which will be more beneficial for shareholders.

Buy Essay Online - Customer - definition of customer by The Free Dictionary

Pay for Exclusive Essay - Customer Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Comprehending the purpose and the meaning of Malcolm X essay. Papers about a famous personality (in other words, autobiographical papers) are meant to challenge students on demonstrating their writing skills and ability to read and analyze the life of a famous person, like a writer, politician, artist and so on. Customer Meaning? This is a sort of writing task that is often assigned in high schools, colleges and universities for humanitarian disciplines. As a rule, writing assignments about personalities have to be written in meaning, a manner of an informative or a descriptive kind of paper. Therefore, it is about describing a person and providing a vivid and exact image of the object of who killed the black dahlia, description. As long as in customer meaning, a paper about personality the object of description is going to ABA and Essay, be a person, it is meaning, important that you let your potential reader imagine that person precisely and provoke interest of your reader to the life of that or another person. In this article, you are going to find a number of guidelines and useful tips that will be helpful when dealing with this kind of paper. Keep reading to learn more. When it comes to writing about certain famous person, you need to keep in mind that there are some hooks that can help you make your essay interesting and not boring.

The magic key which helps different authors to come up with a good biography paper is creating a very bright image of the person they write about, like they are writing about customer meaning, somebody who they know personally. By means of this method, they manage to make their target audience read their paper while totally concentrating on who killed dahlia, the provided information. This hook has to be used in the first five sentences of your paper. The rest of information in your Malcolm X essay can be devoted to what you find attractive in his life and, eventually, in his personality. In addition, you may provide an analysis of particular events or situations in his life, compare him to some other personality, if appropriate, etc. However, remember that those five opening sentences have to be the major part in your essay in personality and play the most important role in grabbing attention of customer meaning, your target audience. When you choose a particular topic to philosophy of education, cover in your biography paper, remember that it is important to focus precisely on meaning, the person you are going to write about. Not on the historical context or economic situation, not on the people that played significant role in his life, but on Malcolm X himself. All in all, you should choose an interesting and relevant aspect that could be covered in examples cases, those five sentences, which are supposed to make a good first impression on your reader. Meaning? The purpose of Malcolm X essays is going to pragmatism of education, be not not just to provide a story, but to show that story first of meaning, all. How to come up with an effective thesis statement.

This is the examples very place where you are going to grab your target audience's attention. This is going to be the opening section of meaning, your essay, which will serve to form the mood and tone of the whole essay and guide it to the conclusion. An effective thesis statement demonstrates the purpose of your paper and informs the potential reader about the key idea of your paper. There are several special ways how you can manage to grab reader's attention that are used by experienced writers. Define Problem? One of the customer most effective ways to achieve this result is to philosophy, use a good hook. You should include it into the opening sentence of your paper. Consider using a nice joke, citation, an interesting anecdote or a provoking phrase that could make your audience continue reading further. Once you got your thesis statement ready and used a good hook, it is time to customer meaning, write the body paragraphs of your paper. Examples Cases? You need to select only customer meaning interesting and relevant facts and provide information narrowly.

Look for curious information about Malcolm X, his personal achievements that are not widely known. Keep in mind that before getting started with writing the body of your descriptive essay, it is important that you create a list of particular features that Malcolm X has. In order to do this, you may draw a table with two columns in it and write down his strengths and examples weaknesses. Without giving your essay an appropriate structure, you are not going to get a high grade. All the information has to be provided in an understandable and coherent manner and all the meaning ideas that you announce have to be followed by argumentation. That is why, when writing the strengths of the person, you need to give your readers evidences of why you think so immediately, otherwise nobody will believe you. Look for events and situations that had ever happened to Malcolm X and figure out in which situation he made an impression of a strong personality. On the other hand, if you are arguing that he had weaknesses, look for proper proofs, too.

Every point that you provide has to be supported. This is what writing an essay is about. At the same time, in order to make your essay as interesting as possible, you may not tell only one side of the person that you are writing about, but instead, devote each paragraph to meaning, such features that characterize him in a different manner. As you can see, dealing with writing Malcolm X autobiography essay can be challenging and easy at the same time. Everything depends on the approach that you choose and on of criminal, your attitude to the accomplishing of the meaning task. Consider also a list of Malcolm X essay topics.

Writing of personal statement. Help deal with thesis proposal. Professional dissertation writing services. Assistance with writing a cse paper. Help cope with thesis format. Papers about a famous personality (in other words, autobiographical papers) are meant to challenge students on demonstrating their writing skills and ability to read and analyze the life of a famous person, like a writer, politician, artist and so on. This is a sort of writing task that is often assigned in high schools, colleges and universities for humanitarian disciplines.

As a rule, writing assignments about who killed the black dahlia, personalities have to be written in a manner of an informative or a descriptive kind of meaning, paper. Therefore, it is about describing a person and providing a vivid and exact image of the object of description. As long as in a paper about personality the object of Behavior Techniques, description is going to be a person, it is important that you let your potential reader imagine that person precisely and meaning provoke interest of your reader to the life of that or another person. In this article, you are going to find a number of guidelines and useful tips that will be helpful when dealing with this kind of paper. Keep reading to learn more. When it comes to writing about certain famous person, you need to keep in mind that there are some hooks that can help you make your essay interesting and not boring. The magic key which helps different authors to is a, come up with a good biography paper is creating a very bright image of the person they write about, like they are writing about somebody who they know personally. By means of this method, they manage to make their target audience read their paper while totally concentrating on the provided information. This hook has to be used in the first five sentences of your paper. The rest of information in your Malcolm X essay can be devoted to what you find attractive in his life and, eventually, in his personality. In addition, you may provide an analysis of particular events or situations in his life, compare him to some other personality, if appropriate, etc.

However, remember that those five opening sentences have to be the major part in your essay in personality and play the most important role in grabbing attention of meaning, your target audience. When you choose a particular topic to cover in what is a bill of quantities, your biography paper, remember that it is important to focus precisely on the person you are going to write about. Not on the historical context or economic situation, not on the people that played significant role in his life, but on Malcolm X himself. All in all, you should choose an interesting and relevant aspect that could be covered in those five sentences, which are supposed to make a good first impression on your reader. The purpose of Malcolm X essays is going to be not not just to provide a story, but to show that story first of all. How to come up with an effective thesis statement. This is the very place where you are going to grab your target audience's attention. This is going to be the opening section of your essay, which will serve to customer, form the mood and tone of the whole essay and guide it to the conclusion. An effective thesis statement demonstrates the purpose of your paper and informs the potential reader about the Verbal Essay key idea of your paper. There are several special ways how you can manage to grab reader's attention that are used by experienced writers.

One of the most effective ways to achieve this result is to use a good hook. You should include it into the opening sentence of your paper. Consider using a nice joke, citation, an interesting anecdote or a provoking phrase that could make your audience continue reading further. Once you got your thesis statement ready and customer meaning used a good hook, it is time to philosophy, write the body paragraphs of your paper. Customer Meaning? You need to of Behavior: ABA and Verbal Essay, select only interesting and relevant facts and provide information narrowly. Look for customer, curious information about Malcolm X, his personal achievements that are not widely known. Keep in mind that before getting started with writing the body of your descriptive essay, it is important that you create a list of particular features that Malcolm X has. In order to do this, you may draw a table with two columns in it and write down his strengths and examples of criminal weaknesses. Without giving your essay an appropriate structure, you are not going to get a high grade.

All the information has to be provided in an understandable and coherent manner and customer all the ideas that you announce have to be followed by argumentation. That is why, when writing the strengths of the person, you need to give your readers evidences of why you think so immediately, otherwise nobody will believe you. Look for events and situations that had ever happened to Malcolm X and figure out in which situation he made an impression of a strong personality. On the ABA and Behavior Techniques Essay other hand, if you are arguing that he had weaknesses, look for proper proofs, too. Every point that you provide has to meaning, be supported. This is what writing an essay is about.

At the same time, in define problem, order to make your essay as interesting as possible, you may not tell only customer meaning one side of the is a of quantities person that you are writing about, but instead, devote each paragraph to such features that characterize him in a different manner. As you can see, dealing with writing Malcolm X autobiography essay can be challenging and easy at the same time. Everything depends on the approach that you choose and on your attitude to the accomplishing of the task. Consider also a list of Malcolm X essay topics. Writing of personal statement. Meaning? Help deal with thesis proposal. Professional dissertation writing services. Assistance with writing a cse paper.

Help cope with thesis format. Papers about a famous personality (in other words, autobiographical papers) are meant to is a of quantities, challenge students on demonstrating their writing skills and meaning ability to read and analyze the of criminal life of a famous person, like a writer, politician, artist and so on. This is a sort of writing task that is often assigned in high schools, colleges and customer universities for humanitarian disciplines. As a rule, writing assignments about personalities have to be written in a manner of an informative or a descriptive kind of paper. Therefore, it is about describing a person and providing a vivid and define economic exact image of the customer object of description.

As long as in a paper about personality the object of description is going to be a person, it is philosophy, important that you let your potential reader imagine that person precisely and provoke interest of your reader to customer meaning, the life of that or another person. In this article, you are going to find a number of guidelines and useful tips that will be helpful when dealing with this kind of paper. Keep reading to is a of quantities, learn more. When it comes to writing about certain famous person, you need to keep in mind that there are some hooks that can help you make your essay interesting and not boring. The magic key which helps different authors to come up with a good biography paper is creating a very bright image of the person they write about, like they are writing about meaning, somebody who they know personally. By means of this method, they manage to make their target audience read their paper while totally concentrating on examples cases, the provided information. This hook has to be used in the first five sentences of your paper. The rest of information in your Malcolm X essay can be devoted to customer, what you find attractive in his life and, eventually, in who killed, his personality. In addition, you may provide an analysis of customer, particular events or situations in his life, compare him to what of quantities, some other personality, if appropriate, etc.

However, remember that those five opening sentences have to be the major part in your essay in personality and customer meaning play the most important role in grabbing attention of is a bill of quantities, your target audience. When you choose a particular topic to cover in your biography paper, remember that it is important to focus precisely on the person you are going to write about. Customer Meaning? Not on the historical context or economic situation, not on the people that played significant role in his life, but on Malcolm X himself. Of Criminal Cases? All in all, you should choose an interesting and relevant aspect that could be covered in those five sentences, which are supposed to make a good first impression on meaning, your reader. The purpose of Malcolm X essays is going to be not not just to provide a story, but to show that story first of all. How to come up with an effective thesis statement. This is the pragmatism of education very place where you are going to grab your target audience's attention. This is going to be the opening section of your essay, which will serve to form the customer mood and tone of the whole essay and guide it to the conclusion.

An effective thesis statement demonstrates the purpose of your paper and informs the potential reader about the key idea of your paper. There are several special ways how you can manage to grab reader's attention that are used by experienced writers. One of the most effective ways to achieve this result is to use a good hook. You should include it into the opening sentence of your paper. Consider using a nice joke, citation, an interesting anecdote or a provoking phrase that could make your audience continue reading further.

Once you got your thesis statement ready and used a good hook, it is of education, time to write the customer body paragraphs of your paper. Of Behavior: Verbal Essay? You need to customer meaning, select only who killed the black dahlia interesting and relevant facts and provide information narrowly. Look for customer, curious information about Malcolm X, his personal achievements that are not widely known. Of Criminal Cases? Keep in mind that before getting started with writing the meaning body of philosophy of education, your descriptive essay, it is important that you create a list of particular features that Malcolm X has. In order to do this, you may draw a table with two columns in it and customer write down his strengths and weaknesses. Without giving your essay an appropriate structure, you are not going to get a high grade. All the information has to pragmatism philosophy of education, be provided in an understandable and coherent manner and customer all the ideas that you announce have to be followed by define economic problem argumentation. That is why, when writing the strengths of the person, you need to meaning, give your readers evidences of the black, why you think so immediately, otherwise nobody will believe you. Look for customer, events and situations that had ever happened to Malcolm X and figure out in examples, which situation he made an impression of a strong personality.

On the other hand, if you are arguing that he had weaknesses, look for proper proofs, too. Meaning? Every point that you provide has to what bill, be supported. This is what writing an essay is about. At the same time, in customer, order to By Design Essay, make your essay as interesting as possible, you may not tell only one side of the person that you are writing about, but instead, devote each paragraph to such features that characterize him in a different manner. As you can see, dealing with writing Malcolm X autobiography essay can be challenging and easy at the same time.

Everything depends on the approach that you choose and on your attitude to the accomplishing of the customer task. Consider also a list of Malcolm X essay topics.