Date: 12.12.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2299
Buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #High School Vs College Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> High School Vs College Essay

Academic Proofreading - High School Vs College Essay

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

How to Buy an Essay Online - Compare and Contrast essay High School vs College ~ Visual Basic

Nov 17, 2017 High School Vs College Essay,

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services - The Transition from High School to University Writing | Writing Advice

b-school essay EssayEdge offers all users free access to over 100 admissions essays accepted by the United States' top undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. The following Sample Admissions Essays are for Wharton, Tuck and High School Vs College Columbia. Sample MBA Admissions Essays - Content provided by EssayEdge's Harvard Editors. Usage On Our Social Life? This section contains three pages of content: Prompt: What one nonprofessional activity do you find most inspirational and High Vs College Essay why? (Wharton) A little over two years ago I began tutoring high school students in of Cell Phone Social several types of mathematics, including preparation for the S.A.T. Test. High? While I did this initially to Social, earn money, I have continued to tutor (often pro Essay, bono) because I enjoy the material and the contact with the students. When Is Oxygen? I have always enjoyed math tremendously.

I can remember riding in a car for High long distances as a child and continuously calculating average speeds and percentages of distances covered as we traveled. In college I took upper division math classes such as Real Analysis and Game Theory (and placed near the top of the curve) though they were not required for my major. All this time spent playing with math has left me with a deep understanding of the produced in photosynthesis, way numbers work and School Vs College the many ways in which problems can be solved. When I first began tutoring I was stunned to The Impact Usage Life Essays, find that most of the School, kids I worked with, although very bright, not only sainsbury recruitment, lacked the ability to solve complex problems, they were very uncomfortable with some of the Vs College Essay, basic principles of math. This discomfort led to produced in photosynthesis, fear and avoidance, and the avoidance led to more discomfort. A vicious cycle began.

Instead of Vs College Essay, seeing math as a beautiful system in barclays holborn which arithmetic, algebra and geometry all worked together to allow one to solve problems, they saw it as a bunch of Essay, jumbled rules which made little sense that they were forced to memorize. As a tutor, I found that it was important when starting with a new student to find out where his/her discomfort with math began. Definition Of A Citizenship? Often, this meant going back several years in their education to explain important basic concepts. High School Vs College Essay? For some students, fractions and working employees - portfolio assignment decimals were the School Vs College Essay, point at which math stopped making sense. For many others, it was the introduction of - portfolio assignment, letters to High School, represent numbers in algebra. Some students found that identifying their weaknesses was an definition, embarrassing process. School Essay? I explained to working employees - portfolio, them that it was not their fault. School Essay? Everyone comes to understand new concepts in math in important world a slightly different way, and High School Vs College the problem was that no teacher had taken the time to refugees blues, explain their problem area in a way which would make sense to Essay, them. Since math was a system, once they missed out on in photosynthesis, that one building block, it was not surprising that the School Vs College Essay, rest of it did not make sense. Definition Of A Good? Our mission together would be to find the way in which the School Vs College Essay, system worked for them. Once we had identified the initial problem area, I would spend a lot of time getting the student to play with questions in why are rainforests important to the world that area from a lot of Vs College Essay, different perspectives.

For example, if fractions were the holborn, problem, then I would create games to High School Vs College, get the barclays holborn, student to School Vs College Essay, think of fractions in terms of division, ratios, decimals or other equivalent systems. This would often be a fairly unstructured process, as I wanted to see how the student's mind worked and keep them from recruitment feeling any anxiety. School Essay? Usually it did not take long for the concepts to of Cell Phone Usage Social Life, start becoming clear to the student, as he/she played with the numbers in the absence of the Vs College Essay, pressure of school. My goal was to not just white wash over a students weaknesses with a few rules which would be quickly forgotten, but to help them develop an understanding and of Cell Phone Usage Social Life an appreciation for School Essay the underlying principles. I found this process to be very satisfying for refugees blues both myself and the young men and women that I taught. It was a wonderful feeling to have a student laugh out Essay loud with relief as a principle which had been unclear and working employees - portfolio causing anxiety for Vs College Essay years suddenly made sense. Once these old problem areas were cleared up it was usually quite simple to make clear the definition good citizenship, subjects that they were working on High School, at the harvard isbn, time, especially since I already had an understanding of High School Vs College, how they were best able to definition of a citizenship, understand new concepts.

Again, I found it important to get the student to play with the High School, new material and look at it in harvard isbn several ways so as to develop a true understanding of the material. I was quite successful as a tutor. One young man increased his Math S.A.T. by High School 150 points. Another student improved so dramatically in The Impact of Cell Social Life geometry, her test scores jumped from about 55 percent to School Essay, over 90 percent, that her teacher kept her after class and asked if she was cheating. Although most of sainsbury recruitment, my students did not improve this dramatically, I walked away from every lesson that I gave feeling that I had helped someone understand and Vs College Essay enjoy math. Barclays? I hope to High School, be able to when is oxygen produced in photosynthesis, continue teaching, if only for a few hours a week, for High School Essay the rest of my life. ** ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE COMMENTS: ** This essay shows that this applicant is dedicated not just to The Impact Phone Usage on Our Social Life Essays, helping people, but to academics, learning, and math. High School Essay? His tutoring does not make us believe his sincerity; the thoughtfulness and detail with which he describes it do. He has put obvious time into developing an effective method of barclays holborn, teaching. The writer shows that he is result-oriented by measuring his success in terms of real numbers and Vs College percentage increases. Someone who applies such standards of why are rainforests important, accountability to his extracurricular life is sure to bring the same standards to school and High School business. Important World? Prompt: Describe the High School Essay, characteristics of an harvard referencing, exceptional manager by examining someone whom you have observed or with whom you have worked.

Illustrate how his or her management style has influenced you. (Tuck) In management consulting, strong analytical skills are valued as much as, if not more than, effective managerial and School Vs College Essay leadership skills. Unfortunately, for some consultants, these characteristics, at times, are mutually exclusive. Sainsbury Recruitment? I was fortunate, however, to work with [name] on School, my first major project at [consulting firm]. As my projectmanager, he demonstrated a superior combination of leadership, managerial, and communication skills. As a result of our interaction, I learned several important lessons and tools that I used on barclays holborn, subsequent projects to improve my effectiveness as a team leader. High School Essay? To begin, [name] is important world a true leader who exhibits courage and dedication. A powerful trait rarely found in High Vs College Essay the realm of why are, business, courage is High School Vs College Essay unique in - portfolio its ability to High School Vs College, unify and motivate people. Harvard Isbn? Moreover, his courage is High School Essay balanced appropriately with professionalism, strong values, and humility. Isbn? He is High sensitive to others#8217; feelings and recognizes that different people require different types of direction and treatment.

Although he often works with diverse and difficult groups, he always seems able to reach consensus and create a shared vision and when produced purpose. Furthermore, he excels at establishing priorities and High School Vs College Essay proactively setting direction. As an effective manager, [name] also is of Cell Phone Essays able to Vs College Essay, translate his broad direction into barclays holborn discrete, tangible tasks. Since consultants often use difficult or creative analytical approaches, clearly articulating tasks and defining outputs is very important. In addition, he exercises the appropriate level of supervision. Rather than micro-managing his team members, [name] establishes clear accountabilities and expectations and High School pushes work down to the correct level. Definition Citizenship? As a result, he creates a strong sense of ownership and leverages the High Vs College, skills of when is oxygen produced, his team members. High Essay? Furthermore, he excels at creating a supportive environment and, when necessary, coaching team members to help them develop new skills. Finally, [name] is a masterful communicator.

He is the refugees blues, only project manager I have had who gave me consistent and High School Vs College constructive feedback, importantly, both positive and negative. Usage On Our Life? Such feedback not only provides clear developmental objectives, but also signals to others that he values their contributions. This type of Vs College Essay, balanced and open communication quickly forms the foundation of recruitment, mutual trust and respect. Vs College Essay? Furthermore, [name] excels in the art of negotiation and is oxygen produced debate. He states his points with remarkable precision and is expert at remaining objective and recognizing all sides of an High School Vs College, argument. And, regardless of the volatility of good citizenship, a situation or the High School Vs College Essay, strength of his feelings, he always listens to referencing isbn, all positions patiently and High Essay effectively controls his demonstration of emotion, thereby gaining the sainsbury recruitment, respect of High School Essay, others and Phone Social lending additional credibility to High, his positions. Given my limited experience managing teams, my exposure to good, [name] was central to my early success at High School, [consulting firm]. For example, although I had considered myself a leader in athletics, I had not learned to translate those skills into the business arena. [Name] taught me several effective methods to lead teams.

Admittedly, as a highly motivated young analyst with very high work standards, I also lacked many of the when is oxygen produced, skills required for effective team leadership. High School? However, I quickly learned the importance of flexibility and became more comfortable providing feedback and directing the work of The Impact of Cell on Our Social, others. Furthermore, through his example, [name] taught me the High, importance of objectivity and produced the utility of High Vs College Essay, several effective communication techniques. Barclays Holborn? For example, I learned to use my sense of humor as an effective tool to persuade, disarm, or motivate others. Early in my career at School, [consulting firm], I had several rare opportunities to when in photosynthesis, lead client teams. In part due to the lessons I learned from [name], these projects were a great success. As a result, I went on High Essay, to manage a half dozen diverseand difficult client teams that ranged in employees membership.

With each project, I further refined the lessons I learned from [name] and High Vs College developed new techniques for refugees blues leading and School Vs College Essay managing teams. When Produced? Due to my rapid development, I was promoted to [position], a managerial, post-M.B.A. position at [consulting firm], signifying that I can progress to Vs College Essay, the partner level. Although I realize my tool kit is barclays holborn far from High School Essay complete, these skills will be invaluable both in business school and barclays beyond. ** ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE COMMENTS: ** This is High another essay that stands out refugees blues because of its solid writing and superior organization. It starts with a bold assertion to catch the High School Essay, reader#8217; s attention and then uses the assertion to introduce the mentor#8217; s most outstanding quality. Each of the definition, next three paragraphs clearly asserts and Vs College describes an definition of a citizenship, additional supporting quality. High School Essay? The essay concludes with examples of how the rainforests, mentor#8217; s influence has tangibly affected the writer#8217; s actions and work performance, resulting in rapid promotion. Prompt: Describe the two accomplishments that occurred in High School Vs College the last five years of which you are most proud. (Columbia) Strategic Advisory for sainsbury recruitment American Savings Bank. Vs College Essay? In January 1994,my group was engaged by Robert Bass' Keystone Partners to evaluate their investment in sainsbury California company, the School Vs College, culminating point of a five-year banking relationship.

Keystone Partner however, engaged Goldman Sachs as co-advisor, thereby infuriating the Lehman team. We swore to harvard referencing isbn, keep control of the School Essay, valuation process by refugees blues solely handling the modeling work including complex simulations and School Vs College projections, which I was solely responsible for. I quickly drafted a couple of refugees blues, pages that I distributed to High School Vs College Essay, both teams. Why Are Rainforests To The? Overnight, the High School Vs College Essay, Goldman team reproduced them line by line and sent them directly to the client as their work. Why Are Rainforests To The World? It was a great strike against High School Vs College our team. I decided to design a completely different model, and to draw upon the information that I could gather from a long and important fruitful client relationship with Lehman Brothers. Essay? I convinced the definition of a good citizenship, senior vice president, vice president and associate who had covered the School, company for recruitment years to High School, pass on their knowledge, persuaded them to be available for sainsbury 36 hours straight to Vs College Essay, answer all my questions, and for sainsbury recruitment four more hours to Essay, be trained by me on the model. I designed a 23 page model, stuffed with information, that we presented to refugees blues, the 42 person working team, gathered at School Essay, our request. The presentation, led by myself for technical explanations and the senior vice president for strategic conclusions, was a great success. Barclays Holborn? The Goldman Senior Partner, recognizing the School Vs College, excellency of our model, proposed that I remain in charge of all the number.

I value this experience because I gained respect from the senior executives at all three firms. But most of why are rainforests important to the world, all, although one of the Essay, most junior banker, I was able to inspire a cohesive spirit to our team in pursuing our goal to produce a high quality presentation. Learning to Surf. Of A Good? My move to High, Los Angeles in August 1992 represented not only a great professional challenge-to work with only two senior bankers and cover all California financial institutions-but also a personal opportunity, a chance to broaden my horizons. I grew up in Paris and lived in the capital for harvard 21 years before moving to High School, New York; I definitely was a city girl! Los Angeles demanded however that I adapted to a whole different world, where sport rather than opera rhythms the - portfolio, season. I knew that my first year in the Los Angeles office would be extremely busy due to the small size of my group.

In fact I averaged 90 hours of School, work per week that year. With Employees Assignment? To keep my sanity and maintain a good spirit, I resolved to try and learn a sport that had always fascinated me: surfing. School? Thus I bought a brand new wetsuit and longboard and why are world started the School Vs College Essay, experience bright and early on a sunny Saturday afternoon under the merciless scrutiny of the local surfers, all males, who did not hide their contempt for my pale skin and sainsbury weak arms so typical of investment banking Corporate Analysts. High? Surfing seemed at first an impossible mission: my board always mysteriously rebounded on sainsbury, my head, while the waves would break exactly where I was paddling. School? At work, there was an explosion of on Our Essays, laughter when I proudly exposed my (only) personal project: why, a twenty-six year old Parisian, surfing?

This had to School Vs College Essay, be French humor! I resolved however to practice every week-end before coming into the office. Definition Of A Good? Last summer, I finally stood up on my board and rode the Vs College Essay, wave to the beach. Of A Citizenship? It was one of the most exhilarating moments of School Vs College Essay, my life and although I still surf regularly, nothing matches my first wave nor the refugees blues, pride that I felt. School Vs College Essay? Because I received little help and encouragement but prevailed, I cherish this experience which was actually a tremendous confidence builder. Definition Of A Good? ** ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE COMMENTS: ** The writer demonstrates a nice balance between her professional and her personal achievements. Her first accomplishment shows the essayist to High Essay, be a savvy business professional and highlights her good political sense, dedication, and technical skill. The second accomplishment rounds out the is oxygen in photosynthesis, image by painting a picture of a young, healthy, active woman willing to High School Vs College Essay, take risks and learn new skills at harvard referencing, the expense of School, laughter and embarrassment. The latter may have been a personal achievement, but these translate into very lucrative professional skills as well. Harvard Isbn? Click here for the free EssayEdge admissions essay help course.

Use coupon code 10010101 for 10% off EssayEdge editing. High? Sample Application and Admissions Essays: Used by with employees admissions officers to decide between two (or even two hundred) candidates with almost identical profiles, the Vs College, application essay is produced often the only guide admissions officers have of your ambition, personality, and interests. School Vs College? As a result, your essay must be unique, captivating, and informative. Working Employees Assignment? Try the High School Vs College, free online entrance essay course offered by Phone Usage on Our Social Essays Essay Edge and Cyber Edit. School Essay? Named the world's premier application essay editing service by of Cell Usage Social Life The New York Times , EssayEdge has helped more applicants write successful application essays than any other company in the world.

This course offers extensive advice on High Vs College Essay, how to of a good citizenship, write outstanding admissions essays.

Buy Essay Online For Cheap - College vs high school life essays

High School Vs College Essay

Online Essay Writing Service - The Transition from High School to University Writing | Writing Advice

Write my essay - High School Versus College essay topic example - Essay Pride

Pharmacist Resume: Sample Complete Guide [+20 Examples] Writing an eye-catching, mind-blowing, job-giving pharmacist resume can be a real pill. You’ve given at least six years of your life to High get your pharmacy degree. You’ve spent thousands of The Impact of Cell Phone Usage on Our Social Life Essays dollars on your education. You’ve also probably accumulated thousands of hours worrying about passing the web lab. And it all comes down to a piece of paper, your pharmacy resume. What’s even crazier is that no one has ever bothered to explain how to write a professional pharmacist resume. Stress no more my friend.

You can put away that clonazepam, we got you! Whether you’re fresh out of High School Vs College pharmacy school or you’re looking to shift from is oxygen produced retail to clinical pharmacy, this guide will show you: How to Essay write the perfect pharmacist resume to stand out. Definition Of A Citizenship. What’s the best format for a pharmacy resume. What pharmacy skills and keywords you should highlight to land that job. Here's a sample resume for a pharmacist made using our resume builder. Want to save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder . High. It’s fast and barclays easy to use.

Plus, you'll get tips and right vs. wrong examples while writing your resume. See +20 resume templates and create your resume here . What’s the High School Vs College Essay Best Format for a Pharmacist Resume? Google pharmacist resume samples and you end up with so many different types of resumes that you feel lost. They all look so different How do you even get started? How do you choose the best format for a pharmacist resume to get ahead of working with your competition?

While working on this section, think about High School what you’ve accomplished, how you trained employees, how you’ve improved the workflow, how you built a strong network of when in photosynthesis healthcare professionals and much more. Because being a pharmacist is not as easy as it may look. Doctors count on High School Vs College Essay you to definition citizenship carry out their prescriptions accurately and High Vs College Essay avoid any adverse drug interactions. Patients rely on your expertise to understand their medications better and ensure their good health. And colleagues seek your support in is oxygen ensuring the business runs smoothly. For these reasons, your pharmaceutical expertise is not the only thing companies will prioritize. They will look at Vs College Essay, a range of skills that will ensure you manage multiple tasks and when is oxygen produced in photosynthesis responsibilities seamlessly and School effectively. That’s why the reverse-chronological resume format is the perfect remedy for any pharmacist job seeker. It shows off your experience while highlighting your skills.

Make sure you quantify your achievements just like the pharmacist resume sample provided. Emphasizing your pharmacist skills is also a great strategy for anyone looking to shift from retail pharmacy to clinical pharmacy and vice-versa. If you’re a recent graduate with no experience working full-time, remember to produced in photosynthesis include internships, externships and any clinical rotations you’ve completed. Pro Tip: Refrain from School Vs College hiring a graphic designer to give your pharmacist resume a makeover. Overly designed resumes will be illegible to the robot scanners. Plus, this is actually reported as being a turn-off by many in the pharmacy industry. Have a look at our guide for when is oxygen in photosynthesis more details on why the combination resume format is the best option for you: “ 3 Resume Formats: How To Choose The Best One [Examples] ” How to Write A Resume Summary or Resume Objective? It usually takes employers less than 6 seconds to High School review your resume and decide whether you should be shortlisted or not. No pressure!

This also means that you should spend some time on the first ? of your resume. Indeed, the best pharmacist resume is one that catches the refugees blues eye of High School Essay recruiters and encourages them to holborn read it with as much attention as when you are reading your prescriptions. So should you use a pharmacist resume summary or a resume objective? If you’re an aspiring pharmacist intern or writing a new graduate pharmacist resume, you should use a resume objective. Vs College. So should anyone seeking a new industry change. Some feel that using a pharmacist resume objective is already passé, but do not dismiss its power just yet, especially if you’re entry-level. It will help your profile get through the proper channels. Just keep in when in photosynthesis mind that you’re not writing a letter to Santa.

It’s all about what the recruiter wants! If you’re more experienced in your field, then you should write a creative pharmacist resume summary. You need to match your future employer’s “wish list” and write a summary that neatly ties in with the School Vs College Essay advertized skills. A pharmacist resume objective should be concise but targeted: Self-motivated pharmacy graduate with experience in community pharmacy and a talent for customer service. Seeking a full-time position to leverage an extensive technical background and strong medical counselling skills to The Impact of Cell Phone Social provide exceptional health services to your customers.

Seeking a new challenging role where I can become a high-level professional. A pharmacist resume summary showcases skills and experience in High School Vs College Essay one go: Experienced retail pharmacist with 8+ years growing revenue for CVS. Seeking to is oxygen produced leverage leadership and customer expertise for Walgreens. Pharmacist with a real passion for healthcare and High School Vs College the ability to grow a pharmacy business. Pro Tip: The best pharmacy resumes are those reflecting the vocabulary of the job advertisement. If you’re writing a hospital pharmacist resume, then your priority is to showcase your advisory skills with staff members. If you’re writing a retail pharmacist resume, then you need to refer to your business acumen and customer service skills. How to Describe Your Pharmacist Experience on a Resume? Showcasing your personal achievements when talking about your experience is hard.

Many pharmacists make the when produced mistake of applying to High Essay jobs with a generic resume. But you know better. In fact, you deserve better. Everyone, whatever their role or profession, needs to follow rules and regulations. Sainsbury Recruitment. Does it mean you have to School Essay write it on your resume?

It’s a given requirement of being a pharmacist. Just like “being results-driven”, “hard-working” or a “team player”. This can be applied to everyone and adds no value to your resume. When Produced In Photosynthesis. Filler words are to recruiters what drug labels are to the mainstream: they don’t really mean anything. So skip those useless filler sentences cluttering your pharmacist resume. Instead, focus on the good stuff. School. Keep it short, and holborn sweet! With each job application, start with what the employer is High Vs College, really looking for. Then list your responsibilities and the results you’ve achieved. Improved customer service and pharmacy efficiency, increasing customer retention by 15% Trained and supervised 10 pharmacy technicians, improving performance by 20% Improved pharmacy automation system, which reduced medication errors and increased time savings.

Complied with laws and sainsbury rules regulating pharmacy practices Interacted and worked with other physicians to maintain a professional work environment Maintained accurate patient records and gave appropriate directions of use. Can you see the difference? Responsibilities are common to every pharmacist out there. Most people stick to cookie cutter job descriptions in their pharmacy resumes. You need results to set you apart from the competition. You’re truly adding value when you’re doing things like: Making operations faster Improving service Increasing revenue Making more savings.

Let’s dissect this example from a pharmacist’s resume: Improved customer service and pharmacy efficiency, increasing customer retention by 15% This shows that you can add value by being: business-conscious beneficial to the pharmacy customer oriented. No pharmacy will turn down a few extra bucks. Trained and Vs College supervised 10 pharmacy technicians, improving performance by 20% This highlights your leadership skills. When things get busy in a pharmacy, employers need leadership figures to refugees blues keep things moving. Improved pharmacy automation system, which reduced medication errors and increased time savings.

The second part of this sentence is where the genius is. Never assume that your potential employer will immediately see your super powers. You’re not on Nuvigil after all! So make sure you highlight them and that you’re never under-selling yourself. If you’re looking to transition from retail to clinical pharmacy, you’ve probably realized that it’s quite a challenge.

The transition starts with your resume . No surprise resumes for pharmacy jobs aren’t all the same. A retail-centered resume won’t lead you anywhere near that hospital for an interview. Instead of focusing on how many sales you performed, highlight your ability to assess patient profiles for High Essay proper dosing. If you’ve only recently left school, focus on your clinical rotations. Interpreting laboratory charts, or experience dosing Coumadin or Vancomycin, will help you get your recruiter’s attention. Add clinically relevant skills. Take any clinical certifications such as the ones in diabetes management, sepsis treatment or pneumonia treatment.

The MTM certification is becoming more popular among pharmacists and you should consider acquiring it. Leverage your thirst for clinical knowledge to make up for your retail background. Be flexible . Maybe you’ll need to start with a PRN position while working full-time at a pharmacy. Many PRN positions transition to full-time. Even if it doesn’t, it gives you a more attractive clinical background for your future job search. Pro Tip: Don’t leave out your ward rounds, especially if you’re starting out! Many aspiring pharmacists make that mistake, and miss out on refugees blues the chance to showcase their achievements. Want to make your pharmacist resume experience section even better? Consider adding action words.

Read our guide to find out how to High Vs College use the best action words to refugees blues write a pharmacist resume: “ +80 Examples of High Vs College Resume Action Words For Every Profession ” Is Your Education Section Underperforming? It Might Be. Completing a degree in Pharmacy is barclays, necessary. High School Vs College Essay. Continuing education is also required for you to be able to definition of a good renew your license to practice. One of the High Essay key takeaways from refugees blues this guide is to understand and emphasize your own assets and skills.

If you’re an experienced pharmacist, you will want to highlight your skills and vast industry knowledge. If you’re a new pharmacy graduate or have just completed a residency, your resume should focus on your education. School Essay. This is an interview-landing strategy. In fact, if you’re still a pharmacy student or looking into how to The Impact of Cell on Our Life write a resume for a pharmacist fresher, then you should consider putting your education section at the top of your aspiring pharmacist resume. Either way, you should include:

The type of degree you received. High School Essay. Your major/minor. The name of your school. The school’s location. The year you graduated. Recruiters won’t care about where you went to sainsbury high-school. Whether or where you did your pre-pharmacy is another story. Vs College Essay. In addition, if you went to a selective school, you might want to lead with that. Experienced job hunters can simply list their school, degree, and dates.

If you’re applying for an entry-level pharmacy job, then you should give details that match your job description. In Photosynthesis. If you’ve taken any other relevant coursework outside of pharmacy (eg. Business) then you should highlight it. John Hopkins University, Department of Pharmacy, Maryland. Relevant Coursework: Pharmacology, Pharmacy Law, Pharmacy Technology, Introduction to Accounting Selected to High School assist in The Impact of Cell Essays corporate-sponsored pharmaceutical study, performing laboratory work Led a fundraiser for John Hopkins Children’s Hospital. Pro Tip: GPA is optional. You should only add it if you graduated within the last three years and if it was above a 3.0 (above a 3.5, ideally!) Otherwise, most hiring managers won’t really care. How to Put Pharmacist Skills on High School Essay a Resume. Your skills section is considered the clincher. If it fails to match your employer’s requirements and needs, then sadly, your pharmacist resume will be terminated.

Your schooling and refugees blues experience are great, but now is the School Vs College time to show how you used them. So before taking any further step in writing the recruitment best pharmacy resume out High School Vs College Essay, there, you should take a few minutes to recruitment brainstorm your skills. Good examples of pharmacist resume skills vary depending on the job description and the field. You can divide your skills for a pharmacist resume into: Job-related Technical Skills or Specialties Computer Skills Administrative Skills People Skills.

Computer skills and technical skills are not exactly the same thing. Many hospitals and High pharmacies are switching to digital records only, and being familiar with certain software and systems (such as PharmaSys) will give you an good advantage. Below is a list of pharmacy resume sample skills that you should include in regard to your speciality: Endurance to working long hours, often standing up Solid multitasking skills Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Ability to balance research teaching responsibilities with patient care Ability to serve as a role model for School Vs College Essay pharmacy students and residents. Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary environment Ability to integrate patient care with teaching research duties. Strong ability working as part of sainsbury a multidisciplinary healthcare team Effective communication skills Strong record-keeping and School Vs College documentation skills Flexible with hours and on-call.

Organizational skills (to be responsible for systems which control drug distribution) Proficient in Math Strong communication skills. Ability to meet technical demands and perform scientific duties Administrative, management, and/or business skills may be useful Sales and/or marketing skills should be included Excellent communication skills. Ability to on Our Life handle a lot of High School responsibility early in sainsbury recruitment your career Proficiency in another language is helpful Desire for foreign travel and frequent moves Desire to High work in and out of a hospital setting. Proficient in handling radioactive materials Ability to describe literature regarding radiopharmaceuticals to sainsbury recruitment hospital and lab staff. Caution and sensitivity to High Vs College work in an area where experimental drug therapies are frequently used Ability to definition of a good recognize the balance between improved survival and quality of life. Strong oral and written communications skills Strong investigative and High School Vs College problem-solving skills. This list is far from refugees blues exhaustive. School. It should act as a roadmap to help you enumerate the right skills that are needed in your field. Your next step is to put that in sainsbury recruitment your pharmacist resume.

How to describe strong pharmacist skills: Strong leadership skills (reduced client complaints by 50% by mentoring staff) Leadership and interpersonal skills. Exceptional Verbal and High School Written Communication Skills (asked to represent the sainsbury pharmacy at various conferences) Proficient at High, Customer Retention (increased by 5% which led to a 25% profit increase) Proficient in PharmaSys, EMR and Meditech (reduced and addressed errors) PharmaSys, EMR, Meditech.

Pro Tip: Visit LinkedIn to sainsbury recruitment check out the competition and for some extra inspiration. Why would you snoop on other professionals? Researching other pharmacists’ strengths will let you know what skills are valued in Vs College your industry. How to Add Other Sections for an Effective Resume. The medical field is an ever-advancing industry and when is oxygen produced companies are always looking for employees up-to-date with the recent changes in High School pharmacy.

Other than acquiring the right licences to practice, you have to be able to showcase a few certifications to wow your recruiter or show your expertise in a certain specialty. If you have an impressive list of certifications, then consider adding a separate section in your pharmacist resume. Recruitment. Otherwise, add certifications to your “education” section. If you’re looking to get a job in a very specialized field in pharmacy, such as nuclear pharmacy, then adding your certification is not only an School Vs College edge over other applicants, but is considered mandatory. Sample nuclear pharmacist resume certification entries: Authorized User of Radio Pharmaceuticals, University of Saint-Louis, Nuclear Regulatory Committee, 2017 Authorized Radiation Safety Officer, The American Board of Health Physics, 2016. Never assume that your reader knows all industry jargon, so don’t rely on acronyms only. In some cases, it’s even better if you write down the entire certification name and the acronym.

This way, the recruitment Application Tracking System (ATS) software can pick up your profile. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) Also, remember that the best pharmacist resume describes certifications as follow: The Certifying Organization The Certificate’s Expiration Date: You can put the date that you acquired the Essay certificate if there is it does not expire. The Certification Number (where appropriate) It’s impossible to list all the pharmacy certifications. Holborn. You can find some of High School Essay them here: The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association : lists all the advanced certificates for pharmacists by specialty The Board of barclays holborn Pharmacy Specialties: provides documentation, exam content and info on eligibility requirements for 8 pharmacy certifications. Pro Tip: Don’t forget to High Vs College Essay mention any relevant seminars or trainings you have attended, as well as any certificates you obtained that show your interest in improving your personal development. Refugees Blues. If you don’t have that many, consider completing some online. Here's the Most Common Myth About Cover Letters.

It’s a common mistake to think that your pharmacist resume will do the job on its own. Cover letters are to High School Vs College Essay a resume what a spoon is to syrup. Of course you can take it without using one, but it’s so much nicer and sainsbury recruitment effective when you do. Again, don’t hesitate to snoop around online and on School Essay LinkedIn to find out who’s going to read your pharmacist job application. Addressing them with their name feels personal and gives an impression of extra attention given to the position available. You can also find out more details online or pay a visit to the practice or pharmacy. Mention it in your cover letter for some extra brownie points from the recruiter. Pro Tip: Don’t regurgitate your resume. The cover letter is your chance to have a personal discussion with your recruiter. It’s also your opportunity to give details that you weren’t able to is oxygen produced in photosynthesis squeeze into High Vs College your pharmacist resume.

So tell the story of why you’re a perfect fit for sainsbury recruitment the company. When you write your pharmacist resume, apply the same level of Essay meticulousness required at barclays holborn, a pharmacy. High School Vs College. Just like in real life, you’ll be able to impress and get approval. Define and emphasize your greatest assets. If you’re an experienced pharmacist, your experience is your key to a new job.

If you’re a recent graduate, your education is probably your greatest achievement. Keep it relevant. Refugees Blues. Your pharmacist resume should target the field you’re interested in. If you’re applying to a hospital pharmacist position, include as much clinical pharmacy experience as you can, and cut back on anything else. Don’t distract them with irrelevant experience. Add skills. Your pharmacist resume won’t be as powerful without it. School Vs College Essay. Quantify your results and experience. Do your research and browse job boards to get an idea of what will make you shine.

Do you have any questions on how to working employees assignment make a pharmacist resume? Get in High School touch in the comments section! Chaymae is an entrepreneur, founder of three businesses in marketing, education and food service. She writes about barclays holborn careers, millennials and the future of work for publications such as Forbes and School Vs College The World Economic Forum#039;s Agenda. Through her website, she provides career advice and shares tips and tutorials on The Impact of Cell Phone Usage Essays how to start and grow a business.

Write My Essays Today - Essay on Comparing College and High School - 498 Words | Bartleby

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students - High School vs College essays

10 Resume Tips From A Legal Recruiter. Ed. note : This is the latest installment in a series of posts on lateral partner moves from Lateral Link’s team of High School Vs College, expert contributors. Abby Gordon is barclays holborn, a Director with Lateral Link’s New York office. High Vs College! Abby works with attorney candidates on law firm and in-house searches, primarily in New York, Boston, and Europe. Prior to joining Lateral Link, Abby spent seven years as a corporate associate with Cleary Gottlieb, focusing on capital markets transactions for Latin American clients in New York and for the last five years for European clients in Paris. A native of Boston, Abby holds a J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center and a B.A. in government and definition of a, romance languages, magna cum laude, from Dartmouth College.

Abby also worked with the International Rescue Committee as a Fulbright Scholar in School, Madrid, Spain. Refugees Blues! She is a member of the High Essay New York Bar and is fluent in barclays holborn, French and Spanish (and dabbles in High Essay, Portuguese and Italian). Holborn! As a legal recruiter, I review numerous resumes each week in an effort to assist my candidates with the substance and Vs College Essay, presentation of The Impact of Cell Usage on Our Essays, their one-page life summaries. Here are ten tips based on High Vs College Essay the most common problems I see and refugees blues, questions I am asked: 1. Assume no one will read your resume word-for-word. Picture your interviewer pulling your resume off the School Vs College printer and reading only what he can in the time it takes to with employees assignment, walk back to his office.

You need to High School, make the most important stuff jump off the page. Use bold. Definition Good Citizenship! Use bullet points. High Vs College! Use headings. Is Oxygen Produced In Photosynthesis! Give some thought to the format that will convey the necessary information in the most logical way. 2. Be concise and make every word count. This is High School, related to Tip #1.

You want the most important stuff to jump off the page, but every word on - portfolio your resume should serve the purpose of showing that you are the best candidate for the specific job. It’s just one page. 3. Tailor your resume to the specific job. Keep in the forefront of your mind that you are applying for a legal job. Do not view “updating” your resume as merely adding to High, the same document you first created 20 years ago. Definition Of A! Delete information that is no longer relevant #8212; remember, every last word should serve the purpose of getting you this job. If you are applying to 10 general litigation openings, one version may be just fine. But if you are applying to some general litigation spots and some patent litigation spots, you may want to High School, have two versions of your resume, with each tailored to the specific opening or category of opening. 4. Be sure you can talk intelligently about every last thing you include on your resume. If you can no longer remember the main argument of your senior thesis from definition citizenship, college, delete it from your resume or refresh your memory before any interviews. You also must be prepared to talk about the High School Vs College any legal matters you claim to have worked on, including about the underlying legal issues.

5. When describing your legal experience, give concrete examples . Instead of merely asserting that you are a capital markets lawyer, note that you “Drafted the underwriting agreement as lead associate representing the refugees blues underwriters in the offering of $300 million in floating rate notes by High School Vs College Essay a large U.S. manufacturing company.” Even if you have a separate representative matters sheet, it may be helpful to include a few bullets points showing this experience in your actual resume as well. And remember from Tip #2, every word counts. Don’t use neutral words where a more positive word could convey more meaning. For example, which is more powerful, stating that you “worked on” a project or that you “successfully implemented” a project? 6. Be sure all information is up-to-date. If you are no longer on refugees blues a committee, delete it from your resume or indicate the High School Vs College Essay proper dates. Change the verbs (“represent,” “draft,” “negotiate”) from the descriptions of your prior jobs to the past tense (“represented,” “drafted,” “negotiated”). No longer fluent in is oxygen, French? Be accurate in High, the assessment of your language ability as of today, not as of mid-way through your junior year abroad. Sainsbury Recruitment! 7. Additional Information: Space is High School Vs College Essay, a commodity, but you should still make room for two or three lines that show you are a human being and of a good, not just a robot. Include a few interests (but be sure they are real interests of yours and not aspirational hobbies).

Maybe you and one of the interviewers will find you have a hobby in common. If nothing else, this “fluff” gives interviewers some material for a few softball questions to break the ice or end the interview on School a lighter note. Aside from true interests/hobbies, include language abilities, bar admissions, and memberships/affiliations so long as you are an active and sainsbury, not just passive participant in these organizations. Remember the Vs College Essay essential test: “Can you talk intelligently about it if asked?” If someone asks about your membership in an alumni network, will you state proudly that you assisted in raising $500,000 in barclays, alumni contributions for a scholarship fund or will you cower in your chair and confess that you are on the e-mail list for Essay, the committee but have yet to attend a meeting? 8. Education first or work experience first? This is a common question.

Remember Tip #1 #8212; you want the most important stuff to jump off the page. So if you went to a top law school, you may want to list education first. If your law school was not as highly ranked but you somehow landed a job at Wachtell, list work experience first. In the case of a tie, I’d go with work experience first. 9. The squint test : It seems a bit unsophisticated but it works. Tape your resume to holborn, a wall about 10 feet away or just hold it far out in front of you and squint. Does the balance of Essay, black and white on the page make your eyes happy? Is there much too much dense text? Or way too much white space? If you’ve ever strung lights on a Christmas tree, it’s the same principle.

Squint and then follow your instincts. Of A Good! 10. Proofread your resume carefully. Then proofread it again. Then ask a friend to High School, proofread it. Refugees Blues! And another friend. And your legal recruiter. Then proofread it again. High Vs College Essay! Nothing screams “Don’t hire me!” like a glaring typo or spelling mistake.

10?. Here’s a freebie. It’s not the The Impact of Cell Phone Usage most important tip unless… well if it is, you know who you are. You know that photo of you in High School, the Bahamas in your bikini? Shirtless? You remember how you uploaded it to your Google profile?

And now you list your Gmail address on your resume? Well guess what… When I am e-mailing you at your Gmail address, yes, I can see that photo of you in barclays, the right-hand sidebar on Vs College my screen. If I can see it, so can the Phone Usage recruiting coordinator and so can the High School Vs College partner at the firm where you’re interviewing. Oh, and one more thing: your Twitter feed will also now show up on the right-hand sidebar. I’m not asking you to definition good citizenship, stop using social media. School Vs College! But if you are indiscriminate about your tweets, think about setting up a separate e-mail address for the job search process. There is not just one right way of designing a resume. But there are wrong ways. Look at models but don’t just copy someone else’s. This singular piece of when produced in photosynthesis, paper is your key to getting your foot in School Essay, the door in the next step of your career… or not.

It’s worth spending a few extra hours getting it right. Lateral Link is one of the top-rated international legal recruiting firms. With over 14 offices world-wide, Lateral Link specializes in placing attorneys at the most prestigious law firms in the world. Managed by former practicing attorneys from top law schools, Lateral Link has a tradition of hiring lawyers to execute the lateral leaps of practicing attorneys. Click ::here:: to find out more about us. Sign up for in photosynthesis, our newsletter.

Senior Attorney Fired For Cruel Commentary On Las Vegas Shooting. High School Essay! Hey Jeff Sessions, THIS Is How You Deal With Protesters At A Law School. The Impact Social! Attorney Fatally Wounded During Las Vegas Mass Shooting. Preet Bharara#8217;s 5 Secrets To Success In The Law. Law Schools Rip Bar Exam Cut Score Recommendations. The Ugliest Law Schools In America.

Law Student Seriously Injured During Las Vegas Mass Shooting. Law Firm Partners Face 20+ Years In Prison On Bribery, Wire Fraud And Other Charges. Is Math Legal? Gill v. Whitford Will Determine If We Can Have Nice Things. You Can#8217;t Keep A Good Justice Down.

What Were You Thinking? Equifax GC Probed For Executive Stock Sales Before Public Learned Of Breach. #8216;Stupid B*tch#8217;: O.J. Simpson#8217;s Lawyer Tells Us How He Really Feels. 3 Questions For IBM#8217;s Chief Patent Counsel. Interviewing Advice For People Who Hate To Interview. Essay! Law firms blow a lot of rhetorical hot air affirming their commitment to achieving gender diversity in the workplace. Yet, despite some isolated efforts to hire and retain more female attorneys and promote more women into partnership, little tangible progress has been made to improve the position of women in the profession… Specialists in Prosecution, Criminal Justice/Gender-based Violence, and Court Management. Location: San Salvador, El Salvador. posted by Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.

Real Estate Energy Lawyer. Location: Any Stoel Rives LLP , United States. posted by Stoel Rives LLP Jr. Emerging Companies Corporate Associate. Location: San Francisco, California. posted by Kinney Recruiting LLC Legal and Compliance Associate. Location: New York, NY, United States. posted by Autonomy Capital Develop software for with employees - portfolio assignment, tax and legal application. Work at home.

Enjoy life. Location: Telecommute, MA. Subscribe and get breaking news, commentary, and opinions on High School Essay law firms, lawyers, law schools, lawsuits, judges, and more. Breaking Media Editor at Large. Sign up for of a good, our newsletter.

2017 Breaking Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Registration or use of this site constitutes acceptance of High School Vs College, our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Buy Essay UK - The Transition from High School to University Writing | Writing Advice

Write My Research Paper for Me - College vs high school life essays

Free Hospitality and tourism essays. As argued by Kimbu Ngoasong (2013), tourism is Essay a collection of exercises, organizational and refugees blues commercial ventures that convey a travel experience, including transportation, lodging, eating and drinking foundations, retail shops, stimulation organizations, action offices and other friendliness administrations accommodated people or gatherings voyaging far from home. Moreover, the tourism sector has been seen to the world largest industry with an School Vs College annual revenue of over $ 3 trillion dollars and due to this, it has been the refugees blues biggest employer in the employment sector. Economic growth has been influenced positively by Vs College Essay the tourism industry, and this has been seen as a new global economic order and gross domestic product or the economic index has increased. As a result of this influence, many developing countries have opted to invest in tourism since the sector has the capability of boosting monetary records in a comprehensive way while contributing to the protection and conservation of the earth and giving a significant wellspring of employment (Holden, 2013). The tourism industry can restore in reverse linkages through its multisector exercises and hence makes multiple impacts that reinforce inward monetary development in a developing country. For this sector of tourism, the bearable amount for investment start up is required since its principle items depend on existing characteristic and legacy resources, which have no exchanging confinements when contrasted with other businesses. Refugees Blues. Due to this approach, developing countries are utilizing the High Vs College available natural resources through tourism which has been a form of revenue hence economic growth to the country. According to UNWTO, (2014), the tourism sector has maintained its success over when is oxygen produced, half of a century, and this has been an essential source of revenue to many governments. It additionally demonstrates that 9% of the High worldwide GDP is refugees blues produced by High Vs College tourism in immediate, aberrant and working with - portfolio assignment actuated effect, joined by US$ 1.14 trillion in fares encouraged by High School Vs College the record global landings of 1087 million travelers in when produced, 2013, a development of 5% in contrast with 2012. Essay. This is a clear indication that tourism industry forms an important and stable position in global economic scale as compared to other sectors.

In 2013, tourism demonstrated intending to financial advancement when it gave numerous vocation opportunities around the world, aside from advancing upgrades in fares income and base improvement at destinations (Cernat Gourdon, 2012). Furthermore, it is expected growth in international demand (international arrivals of tourists) for the next twenty years which would be moderate and refugees blues suitable for enhancing economic growth. For this reason, many developing countries have opted tourism as a development option due to its benefits to the national revenue which is used in national development for example in infrastructure and other social amenities. Developing countries have promoted foreign investment to ensure tourism infrastructures, for example, accommodations, airports and entertainment sectors are in good order so that new visitors can get qualified facilities which would attract them to come many times. In light of the previously stated figures and the prospects for economic advancement, it is clear that tourism can convey numerous chances employment and revenue to a country. Challenges that affect tourism sector need to be considered especially when choosing tourism as a development option in developing countries. Development of any nation is an essential element that shows progress and is used to measure the economic index which influences the living standard of the citizens. Tourism development has international impacts which pose challenges and opportunities to any developing country. Development is shaped by different factors, and these factors have contributed to its evolvement up to the current state. As argued by Chaperon Bramwell, (2013), advancement hypotheses existed from Eurocentric-deduction which is High Vs College Essay installed in industrialist financial standards, where monetary development and business sector liberalization are put as a fundamental for improvement with the negligible intercession of the state. Momentum for development was initiated after the when end of World War II where many financial institutions such as World Bank (WB) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) purposed to High Vs College, lend money to damaged economies at the time.

These financial institutions boosted economic growth which in turn brought impacts upon the developing countries which have stood to be positive in gross domestic product for working with employees - portfolio a country. The time of advancement developed through various ideal models and these, not as matter, of course, supplanted each other; rather they show alternate points of view and ways to deal with development. When World War II completed in 1950, development emerged and High School Vs College Essay different sectors that promoted growth were initiated to help nations in rebuilding their economy. Modernization hypothesis is portrayed by a transformative way where conventional economics ought to show into advanced economies by industrialization so that improvement could be empowered by the development economy (Dent, Dubois Dalal-Clayton, 2013). The defense of this theory was boosted with the insertion of definition of a citizenship ‘progress posts or groups’ in creating nations keeping in mind the end goal to fortify new businesses and large scale manufacturing, and with the ‘stream down impact’, where the abundance of created states would in School Vs College Essay, the long run flood, achieving poorer countries as outcome. A sample of modernization theory usage in tourism advancement was found on the island of Cyprus.

Tourism became a development tool as from the 1960s and this proved its potential until the Turkish invasion in recruitment, 1974. High School Essay. National growth was positively influenced since there was the change in barclays, the employment opportunities which raised the earning of the income on workers. High. The tourism part of the island had a quick development and soon was merged as a mass-tourism sun-ocean destination, portrayed by a generous number of settlement offices in waterfront zones, transcendence of the UK market and with all around depicted regularity designs. The Impact Of Cell Usage On Our Social Life Essays. Kozak Martin, (2012) stated that improvement post-execution through Tourism was useful to advance monetary development and foster growth in the island, and this was also indicated by modernization theory. Additionally, there was monetary development as an aftereffect of mass tourism improvement, and this made an island of Cyprus be set as a nation with high human advancement signs, and the populace delighted in an abnormal state of livelihood, high salary per School Vs College capita and access to social insurance in correlation with different countries. Refugees Blues. Regardless of High School Vs College significant improvement as a result of tourism segment advancement, there was natural entanglements and socio-social interruptions, other than a reliance on predominant outside visit administrators, which had control over the tourism request.

These issues were difficult to handle, in spite of the endeavors of the Cypriot tourism commanding voices in seeking after a more supportable methodology with the new national arrangement. For instance, the definition of a good German organization Preussag had control more than 30% of the entries in Cyprus and its energy impact over High Vs College Essay, the kind of tourism on the island and over the costs, was in opposition to the goal of the Cyprus Tourism Organization who needed to enhance the tourism item and draw in high-spending guests whilst expanding their length of sit tight. According to Job Paesler, (2013), there are various reasons why tourism got to be conflicting for advancement in when produced in photosynthesis, the island of Cyprus and High School this incorporate government failure in controlling tourism sector and its neglected to apply modernization hypothesis which could support the level of traveler. This area requires proper attentions mainly I regulating the flow of tourist in the country since failure to do this, huge consequences are expected to happen which would influence negatively the national income and definition of a good other related benefits such as employment opportunities. For economic health to High Vs College, be established in developing countries, there is the need to ensure there is sustained mass tourism industry in about the sainsbury recruitment environment capacity. This automatically regulates the flow tourist for the nation. From dependency theorists, there is School Essay a link between the underdevelopment of the poor countries (peripheral) with the development of western wealthier countries (core). These scholars confirm that the new monetary demeanor of poor nations (peripheral), would fill the needs of the effectively created states (core), by dispossessing financial surpluses delivered on fringe nations for capital gathering in core economies (Mason, 2015). This collection and centralization of barclays capital have brought on the huge irregularity of influence relations in the middle of High School core and periphery countries, enlarging the hole in the midst of with employees assignment rich and poor and High embracing the foundation of budgetary governments. Unequal development associations were evaluated by scholars of tourism discipline during the 1980’s and the pattern of dependency theory in a disposition of tourism industry.

It is observed that transnational enterprises control the benefits generated by tourism activities and exert monopolistic power either by vertically-integrated ownership or foreign ownership. Moreover, there has been adverse monetary effects created by the repatriation of tourism use (spillages) to nations of possessed outside organizations, and a sample of this situation is Okavango Delta in Botswana. This section is a limited amongst the most critical wetlands on the planet that have an exceptional different natural life, pull in guests (particularly from created countries) to join in refugees blues, safaris in the area. Transport industry, hotel sector, tourist companies and accommodations may be available in developing nations due to Essay, massive foreign investment, but a lot of revenue go back to foreign investors countries thereby reducing the overall revenue to the developing. The governments in developing countries do not collect full income from the country’s infrastructure since most of the money are directed to the countries where foreign investors originate from. The market for Botswana tourists is from Europe, New Zealand, Australia and North America.

These visitors arrive by definition citizenship air, and all the airlines are foreign owned which mean all the payments made do not go to Botswana’s government but to High, foreign companies (Boley McGehee, 2014). When Is Oxygen In Photosynthesis. As a consequence of this, income gotten from air transport does not benefit the nation at all nor as to household flights that are given by visit administrators that typically own their little hedge airplanes. It is High School a difficult situation since the country has nothing to Usage Social Life Essays, get despite the High School Essay developed infrastructure which attracts many tourists. This case demonstrates that the vehicle division is set to address the issues of abroad guests and organizations rather than the host nation, which likewise apply little control over the volume or kind of tourism rehearsed in the Okavango Delta. Working With Employees. Also, the lifted number of guests has an adverse effect on the wellbeing of local people and additionally their entrance to natural resources. It is High Vs College also evidenced that many accommodation facilities and hotels are owned by foreign investors which pose a significant challenge for is oxygen produced in photosynthesis freely accessing these places as compared to local owners’ accommodations and hotels. Kim, Uysal Sirgy, (2013) indicates that 53.8% accommodations are owned by foreigners, 27.7% are joint ownership with Botswanan citizens and only 18.5% that belongs to High School Vs College Essay, Botswanan citizens.

Since many housing facilities and hotels are owned by of a good citizenship foreigners, a government has no ability to reap the benefits. Visitors who travel to Botswana fast pay full expenditure to their country, and School Vs College this means that Botswana gets the small amount of income from most of the visitors. Most of the definition of a good companies in the tourism industry are from foreign countries, and they have grown to a point where they can control the High School Vs College Essay market, therefore, upcoming local enterprises in this field would not be able to withstand the standards, and this means they will automatically quit from functioning (Sharpley Telfer, 2014). This has created a big blow for upcoming local investors putting the government of Botswana in economic decline since local investors who would generate revenue are unable to thrive the market field because of the high competition. Although there was economic neoliberalism which reduced state intervention and enhanced international trade many developing countries remain as nations without full power to influence the global market due to high foreign investment in their countries. Working With. For a country to access loan from financial institutions such as World Bank (WB) and International Monetary Funds (IMF) they have to comply with Structural Adjustment Programs (SAPs) which restrict nation ability in using the finances correctly because of the tight regulations that only favour the financial institutions (Liu at al., 2012).

So as to advance improvement and fortify aggressiveness to take part in the worldwide economy, there has been the foundation of a corporate globalization which has forced neo-liberal motivation on countries. There has been dominant in power for transnational corporations in tourism, and they have controlled the High Vs College Essay supply chain in developing countries, as well as the type and volume of demand, and definition citizenship all this is High Vs College brought by sainsbury recruitment their domain direct sales and marketing links in Vs College, the developed countries. Gossling, Scott Hall, (2013) urges that a significant portion of the nations that welcome outside venture, for example, Cyprus and Botswana and, in the meantime bring credits with supranational money related foundations, stay in working, an endless loop that ‘s hard to move far from, sustaining unbalanced influence relations in the middle of developed and developing the world. As a result of this, many countries earn foreign currency which is used to pay off the foreign held debt, and this prevents a government from increasing country’s saving and High School Essay investment which is in photosynthesis necessary for the welfare of the School Vs College public in refugees blues, the country. At this point tourism industry does not promote development but contribute to underdevelopment. These are no money that can be used for establishing social amenities and other essential facilities for a developing nation. Additionally, there has been an High Vs College imbalance of power relations, and this has caused a drift in social organization in the world. For this situation, services industries have increased, and the owners are foreign investors who have the necessary equipment essential for the progress. Capital is a key consideration for The Impact Usage Social development since money will be used to cater for the expenses and High other tools needed for the company to when is oxygen, compete in a competitive market. For countries to High Vs College Essay, be sustained in a global economic environment, they have to compete with the developed countries and withstand their market position, and refugees blues this has posed a huge disadvantage to developing countries (Ghimire, 2013).

Due to this condition, developing countries would remain in High School Vs College Essay, a level of increased poverty since they are unable to compete with developed nations. The governments in developing countries will not be in a position to with - portfolio assignment, enforce rules that protect its population or their environment from High School, transnational corporations who exploit their available resources. Poverty has additionally been found in locales of wealthier nations, and this demonstrates the distinction in social classes in which underestimated social-financial gatherings are barred of exercises reasonable just for refugees blues a few, this can incorporate relaxation and tourism (Lanfranchi, Giannetto De Pascale, 2014). An illustration is the United Kingdom where it is the sixth biggest economy in the world but, 1 in 5 individuals of the aggregate populace live beneath the official destitution line. Due to School Vs College, globalization for example in sainsbury recruitment, telecommunication, socio-culture life and High School Vs College Essay production there has been an ever-increasing demand for tourism in the modern world. The tourism sector has been seen to thrive in countries with advanced technology in areas of transport and also in richer nations for example in western countries.

Use of internet has allowed many people to research on the available natural sites all over The Impact on Our, the world and precise information relating to the require feature has well been illustrated. In this way, cultural differences can be appreciated by different individuals who come from other nations (Stephenson, 2014). The tourism industry has therefore been nurtured which in turn has promoted its development as compared to other sectors. Be that as it may, because of the data scattered through the web, individuals can perceive the adverse effects created by High School the standard sort of tourism and are taking an interest in less harmful types of tourism. Some tourism corporations are driven by profit-making motives, and they have used the internet in refugees blues, disseminating inappropriate information on the services they offer. They have acquired momentum and power which has hindered other potential and appropriated investors to High School Essay, venture in this sector of the when is oxygen tourism industry. Sustainable development and School Vs College global awareness regarding climate change are a concern since man has made exploitation of the environment. Holborn. In developing countries, the sustainable development it is a necessary act to regulate man exploitation of the available resources which are essential for tourism thereby generating income to the governments (Mowforth Munt, 2015). Future generations need to be protected from High School, over-exploitation of the natural resources which poses the high threat for is oxygen in photosynthesis their survival.

As a result of this, the UN World Commission on Environment and Development (WCED) structured an important document which formed a reference point for governments, civil society, and businesses when it comes to issues of sustainable development. Moreover, Millennium Development Goals have been a vehicle for public awareness on School Vs College matters of climatic change and sustainable development. According to Boley McGehee, (2014), all these methodologies focused on endogenous economic advancement in communities Furthermore the requirement for independence from the impacts of prevailing force squares. In the tourism industry, supportable tourism has been drawn from top-down or bottom-up viewpoints. Barclays. In alternative forms of tourism, community-based tourism (CBT) can be coordinated alongside other forms of tourism for example nature-based tourism, pro-poor, adventure tourism and rural tourism which create an immersive experience for the visitors. The Buhoma-Mukono Community-Based Tourism venture in Uganda shape a sample of base up way to deal with improvement in the option advancement worldview.

The place is populated with 5000 people and High School Essay is divided into 11 villages, and this is in the proximities of the Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park’s (BINP) (Mitchell, 2012). These groups used to refugees blues, subsist chiefly from farming, which demonstrated challenge taking after a few starts for protection and conservation of the National Park, including its fauna, verdure, and the imperiled mountain gorillas. After the introduction of tourism in 1993, there was diversity in livelihood, vulnerability among the community members was reduced and the interests of the National Park was ensured. Moreover, there was the School initiation of produced Buhumo-Mukono Community Development Association (BMCDA). Thus, this affiliation has acquired improvement in the region through employment, upgrade of social administrations for School instance education, wellbeing, and reinvestment of tourism benefits on barclays holborn the communities’ projects and the keeping of the environment (Chaperon Bramwell, 2013). Individuals in the community as a result of tourism development were able to enjoy the full benefit from the tourist through the sale of their produce and High School Vs College other items. The living standards were able to change, and a new life was developed.

There was an investment in other businesses which generates more income for the families. Barclays. Social amenities such as schools, hospitals, and banking services were introduced, and this made the region develop at High Essay, a high rate. Economic growth rose to a considerable point which was necessary for meeting other needs of people in the country. From the income received through tourism in the region, 92% was spent on the benefits of the communities. The proceeded with achievement in this endeavor is refugees blues connected with accessibility of the prepared business sector, presentation to the web, critical area, capacity to serve as a distinct option for extravagance housing, compelling linkages, other than being based on solid institutional preconditions, which thusly, add to perform approaches results (Holden, 2013). It is important that communities are well organized to achieve success, and to be seen by the proponent in a wider perspective, taking into consideration not only High Vs College Essay, tourism interests but also the interest of the communities as seen in the case Buhumo-Mukono Community Development Association. Developing nations face complex challenges for example bad neighborhood effect. From the case study of Nigeria, peace and security forms thriving environment for the tourism industry. Of Cell Phone Usage Social Life. Tourists would not be comfortable to travel to countries where personal safety is a problem since they are mindful of their belonging. Developing nations with a desire to assemble a fruitful tourism industry need to handle internal instability and give a protected domain to potential visitors (Plummer, 2016).

This is an essential consideration that many developing countries have failed to establish due to national insecurity in the neighboring country. High School. This unrest and instability in neighboring nations lead to travel restrictions which significantly influence developing countries national income. With Employees - Portfolio Assignment. Nigeria has experienced political instability, ethnic rivalry, crime, and violence and this has been a challenge in Vs College, marketing tourism to the world market. The United States has given intrepid traveler pause to its citizen due to the dangers of violent crimes in is oxygen produced, Lagos and other large cities in Nigeria. Furthermore, there have been series of terrorist attacks in India that have targeted more profile sites owned by foreign investors. An example is an attack that happened in Mumbai in November 2008 which ended up the High steady rise in international arrivals seen since 2002. Recruitment. Only a few tourists arrive at High School Vs College, such nations thereby influencing their market volume which in turn affect negatively the employment opportunities. The Impact Of Cell On Our. As argued by Spenceley, (2012) another challenge for developing countries to School Vs College Essay, choose tourism as a development option is investments. Refugees Blues. For tourism industry to High Vs College Essay, thrive there is the need for improved infrastructure which would promote the working conducive environment suitable for tourism. Poor countries need to prioritize the search for capital investment for them to build airports, hotels, roads and leisure facilities which would attract visitors in High School, large numbers. local communities are not able to when produced, access the opportunity for investment in the tourism industry since many procures and protocols are followed in High Essay, arriving at working with employees - portfolio, the actual point of investment. Moreover, to work in any foreign hotel, one needs to High School Vs College Essay, know much about sainsbury recruitment different nationalities, and all this require training which to a local individual is High School Essay expensive to get.

Regulations and standards are part of challenges in developing countries. Barclays. Basing argument from India case study, laws and regulations need to put in place to ensure local communities benefit and prevent them from Vs College Essay, being exploited by the foreign investors. These laws need to be functional to protect the environment from overdevelopment and also be used to safeguard the land, property and livelihoods of sainsbury communities affected by Vs College tourism (Stephenson, 2014). All the laws affecting tourism need to refugees blues, be applied and High School Vs College enforced. When Produced. In developing countries these laws are not strictly followed since many of the High School Vs College institutions are not vigorous and productive either at national and local levels. Available resources are likely to be exploited till completion resulting in exhaust and closure for tourist sites, and this destroys the economic growth in developing countries. Since standard and regulations are not followed accordingly, tourist developments are owned by foreign investors whose aim is to make quick profit rather than providing sustainable growth over the long term. This has been experience in India as the case study indicate. Tourism has undermined to fulfill the Millennium Development Goals and as a result gender equality has negatively been affected due to problems associated with mass tourism for refugees blues example prostitution and wage exploitation (UNWTO, 2014). Most of the tourism sectors have destroyed traditional livelihood, and this has caused many people with no option other than to take up low-paying and exploitative jobs in the tourism industry.

In Indian case study, legislation designed to protect ecologically fragile areas from development has been ignored. For instance, In Goa, hotels and resorts have sprung up along the coast in High Vs College Essay, clear violation of the definition of a good citizenship rules. Moreover, Chanchani has criticized the state government of Maharashtra and Himachal Pradesh for bending rules about School Vs College land in order to refugees blues, clear a way for large tourism developments. Structural leakages in High School, developing countries is a challenge. For developing countries to maximize their revenue from tourism, they need to recruitment, capture more tourism spending and limit leakage (Winters, Corral Mora, 2013). High School Vs College. Employment opportunities may be created for local communities, but the profit earned by the foreign investors go back to their original countries.

Host communities may opt to keep tourists happy, and this means they have to import the foods and drinks that are favorable for them. The money goes to other countries instead of used to when in photosynthesis, develop the host countries. Where there is homegrown tourism, revenue received can be utilized by the government to support projects which are necessary for economic growth which would change the living standards of the individuals in the communities (Page, 2012). Developing countries need to look for ecotourism rather than tourism numbers. To overcome this challenge, governments need to emphasize and implement sound principles which favor ecotourism rather than fixating on increasing tourism numbers. With high-quality ecotourism revenue will grow, and harmful social and environmental effects of uncontrolled mass tourism would decrease (Gossling, Scott, Hall, 2013).

Communities will be able to enjoy the conducive environment that gives opportunities for individual growth. This avenue would be suitable to act as an example to other developing countries, and this will also fetch value to High, the tourism industry. The National government needs to have qualified leaders who would take the country to of Cell Social Life, the next level. High Essay. Strategic oversight is a challenge which needs to be evaluated for barclays developing countries to withstand tourism as a development option. Because of School Essay poor planning, fragmented policies and refugees blues poorly thought-out strategies, many countries have failed to reap the revenue that is gotten from the High Vs College tourism industry.

The Proper budget for all income need to be accounted for and local communities need to have a clear understanding of the quality strategies for investment (Sharpley, Telfer, 2014). Developing countries have left local communities without correct information on areas to invest to boost the refugees blues economic sector. High School Vs College. From Nigeria case study, the government does not possess reliable figures indicating the number of international arrivals and departure from the country. This is a clear illustration of how the government experience challenges on strategic oversight. Moreover, corruption is another serious issue posing a challenge to Nigerian government, and this has undermined its efficiency.

Potential investors have opted other option rather than tourism industry which has been faced with corruption. Huge money is wasted as a result of corruption, and this has negatively influenced the economic growth. The money that could have been used to refugees blues, finance important projects in the country is drained by individual people who have embezzled with these funds. There are nations that have no other choice separated from developing tourism, however from those that have different options, the prospect of High Vs College Essay improvement and the diminished requirements for putting resources into sainsbury recruitment, this industry still speak to an alluring option. The foundation of a little scale entrepreneurial class is a need if tourism is to be viewed as an industry equipped for advancing maintainable advancement in the developing world. Tourism is a flourishing worldwide industry with the High ability to shape developing nations in both positive and negative ways. The tourism segment has stayed vigorous regardless of the transnational difficulties affected by working with employees terrorism, wellbeing pandemics, and the worldwide monetary crisis (Kimbu, Ngoasong, 2013). It is up to developing countries to grab the open financial doors that foreign investors present, and a few nations have demonstrated more proficient than others at doing so.

Elective improvement represents a confident viewpoint for the tourism business, despite the High School Vs College Essay fact that it requires a sophisticated organizing and - portfolio cooperative attitude of those in the position of arranging and executing tourism, which would be driven by honorable qualities and ethics. Given the way that each destination has its particular characteristics, a base up methodology can secure a more suitable structure for utilizing the High School Vs College financial advantages of the action while regarding the breaking points of the typical habitat and giving reasonable conditions to of Cell on Our Social Life, defending human rights, subsequently tourism can be viewed as a practical device to advance economic improvement (Lanfranchi, Giannetto De Pascale, 2014). Tourism can just accomplish the suitable objectives if it regards the environment and places host communities at the focal point of the advancement process. Obligation lies with the legislatures of developing countries to guarantee that tourism grows in a feasible way. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Hospitality and tourism essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question.

Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Hospitality and tourism work in High School Vs College, your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Hospitality and tourism essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Tourism . Working With - Portfolio. Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/hospitality-tourism/tourism/ [05-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on School the link below to request removal: 26-08-16 - Managing Hospitality #038; Tourism Projects 28-06-16 - Level of The Impact of Cell Phone Usage on Our Social Life Essays international tourists’ satisfaction in North Cyprus 11-12-15 - Essay: The tourism industry – Malaysia 27-11-15 - Essay: Internship at Hyatt Place Hotel, Amsterdam Airport 26-11-15 - Essay: Learning Assignment 1 – ‘Handle with Care’ – safety and High Essay security in the hotel industry 25-11-15 - Essay: The buy-green trend in hospitality and definition citizenship tourism 24-11-15 - Essay: The Kanto region 06-11-15 - Essay: Sustainable Tourism Masterplan 05-11-15 - Essay: Sustainable Tourism Master Plan 2010 ‘ 2020 04-11-15 - Essay: Sustainable Tourism Master Plan – Anguilla. We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service.

Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

Write my essay, paper - Compare and Contrast essay High School vs College ~ Visual Basic

Write My Essays Today - High School vs College Essay examples - 533 Words | Bartleby

Disaster Management in Flash Floods in Leh (Ladakh): A Case Study. On August 6, 2010, in the dark of the midnight, there were flash floods due to School Vs College cloud burst in definition of a good, Leh in Ladakh region of North India. It rained 14 inches in 2 hours, causing loss of human life and destruction. High Essay! The civil hospital of Leh was badly damaged and holborn rendered dysfunctional. Search and rescue operations were launched by the Indian Army immediately after the disaster. The injured and the dead were shifted to Army Hospital, Leh, and mass casualty management was started by the army doctors while relief work was mounted by the army and civil administration. The present study was done to document disaster management strategies and approaches and to assesses the High School Vs College impact of flash floods on human lives, health hazards, and sainsbury recruitment future implications of a natural disaster. The approach used was both quantitative as well as qualitative.

It included data collection from the primary sources of the district collectorate, interviews with the district civil administration, health officials, and army officials who organized rescue operations, restoration of communication and transport, mass casualty management, and informal discussions with local residents. 234 persons died and over 800 were reported missing. High Vs College Essay! Almost half of the people who died were local residents (49.6%) and foreigners (10.2%). Age-wise analysis of the refugees blues deaths shows that the majority of deaths were reported in the age group of 25#x02013;50 years, accounting for 44.4% of deaths, followed by the 11#x02013;25-year age group with 22.2% deaths. The gender analysis showed that 61.5% were males and 38.5% were females. A further analysis showed that more females died in the age groups #x0003c;10 years and #x02265;50 years.

Disaster preparedness is critical, particularly in natural disasters. The Army's immediate search, rescue, and relief operations and mass casualty management effectively and High Vs College efficiently mitigated the impact of flash floods, and refugees blues restored normal life. In the midnight of August 6, 2010, Leh in High School, Ladakh region of North India received a heavy downpour. The cloud burst occurred all of a sudden that caught everyone unawares. Barclays! Within a short span of about 2 h, it recorded a rainfall of 14 inches.

There were flash floods, and School the Indus River and its tributaries and waterways were overflowing. As many as 234 people were killed, 800 were injured, and many went missing, perhaps washed away with the gorging rivers and waterways. There was vast destruction all around. Over 1000 houses collapsed. Men, women, and children were buried under the debris. The local communication networks and transport services were severely affected. Barclays Holborn! The main telephone exchange and mobile network system (BSNL), which was the lifeline in the far-flung parts of the High region, was completely destroyed. Leh airport was flooded and working with assignment the runway was covered with debris, making it non-functional. Road transport was badly disrupted as roads were washed away and blocked with debris at many places. The civil medical and health facilities were also severely affected, as the lone district civil hospital was flooded and filled with debris.

The present case study is based on the authors#x02019; own experience of managing a natural disaster caused by the flash floods. The paper presents a firsthand description of a disaster and its prompt management. The data was collected from the records of the district civil administration, the civil hospital, and the Army Hospital, Leh. The approach used was both quantitative as well as qualitative. It included data collection from the primary sources of the district collectorate, interviews with the district civil administration and army officials who organized rescue operations, restoration of Essay, communication, and transport, mass casualty management, and informal discussions with local residents. Three core disaster management strategies were adopted to manage the crisis. These strategies included: i) Response, rescue, and relief operations, ii) Mass casualty management, and iii) Rehabilitation. Response, rescue, and relief operations. The initial response was carried out immediately by the Government of India. The rescue and relief work was led by the Indian Army, along with the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP). The Indian Army activated the disaster management system immediately, which is always kept in full preparedness as per with assignment, the standard army protocols and procedures.

There were just two hospitals in the area: the government civil hospital (SNM Hospital) and Army Hospital. School Vs College Essay! During the flash floods, the government civil hospital was flooded and rendered dysfunctional. Although the National Disaster Management Act(1) was in place, with the government civil hospital being under strain, the applicability of the act was hampered. The Army Hospital quickly responded through rescue and relief operations and mass casualty management. By dawn, massive search operations were started with the help of civil authorities and local people. The patients admitted in the civil hospital were evacuated to the Army Hospital, Leh in army helicopters. The runway of Leh airport was cleared up within a few hours after the disaster so that speedy inflow of supplies could be carried out along with the evacuation of the casualties requiring tertiary level healthcare to the Army Command Hospital in of a good, Chandigarh.

The work to make the School Vs College roads operational was started soon after the definition good citizenship disaster. High School! The army engineers had started rebuilding the collapsed bridges by the second day. Though the main mobile network was dysfunctional, the other mobile network (Airtel) still worked with limited connectivity in the far-flung areas of the mountains. The army communication system was the main and of a citizenship the only channel of communication for managing and coordinating the rescue and High School Vs College Essay relief operations. All casualties were taken to the Army Hospital, Leh. Severely injured people were evacuated from distant locations by helicopters, directly landing on the helipad of the Army Hospital. In order to reinforce the medical staff, nurses were flown in barclays holborn, from the Super Specialty Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi, to handle the High School flow of casualties by the third day following the disaster. National Disaster Cell kept medical teams ready in Chandigarh in case they were required. The mortuary of the government civil hospital was still functional where all the dead bodies were taken, while the injured were handled by Army Hospital, Leh.

Army Hospital, Leh converted its auditorium into barclays holborn, a crisis expansion ward. The injured started coming in around 0200 hrs on August 6, 2010. They were given first aid and were provided with dry clothes. A majority of the patients had multiple injuries. Those who sustained fractures were evacuated to Army Command Hospital, Chandigarh, by the Army's helicopters, after first aid. Healthcare staff from the government civil hospital joined the Army Hospital, Leh to High Essay assist them. In the meanwhile, medical equipment and drugs were transferred from the flooded and damaged government civil hospital to one of the nearby buildings where they could receive the casualties. By the third day following the disaster, the operation theatre of the government civil hospital was made functional. Table 1 gives the details of the patients admitted at the Army Hospital. The analysis of the data showed that majority of the sainsbury recruitment people who lost their lives were mainly local residents (49.6%).

Among the dead, there were 10.3% foreign nationals as well [ Table 2 ]. The age-wise analysis of the deaths showed that the High Vs College Essay majority of deaths were reported in the age group 26#x02013;50 years, accounting for 44.4% of deaths, followed by 11#x02013;25 year group with 22.2% deaths. The gender analysis showed that 61.5% were males among the dead, and 38.5% were females. A further analysis showed that more females died in #x0003c;10 years and #x02265;50 years age group, being 62.5% and definition of a good 57.1%, respectively [ Table 3 ]. Victims who survived the High School disaster were admitted to the Army Hospital, Leh. Over 90% of them suffered traumatic injuries, with nearly half of them being major traumatic injuries. Usage Social Essays! About 3% suffered from cold injuries and 6.7% as medical emergencies [ Table 4 ].

Due to flash floods, several houses were destroyed. Vs College! The families were transferred to tents provided by the Indian Army and government and non-government agencies. The need for permanent shelter for these people emerged as a major task. The Prime Minister of India announced Rs. 100,000 as an ex-gratia to the next of kin of each of those killed, and relief to the injured. Refugees Blues! Another Rs. High Essay! 100,000 each would be paid to the next of kin of the is oxygen produced in photosynthesis deceased from the Chief Minister's Relief Fund of the State Government.

The Army maintains an inventory of essential medicines and supplies in readiness as a part of routing emergency preparedness. The essential non-food items were airlifted to the affected areas. These included blankets, tents, gum boots, and clothes. Gloves and masks were provided for High Essay, the persons who were working to clear the debris from the roads and near the affected buildings. Public Health is when seriously threatened in Vs College Essay, disasters, especially due to lack of - portfolio, water supply and sanitation. People having lost their homes and living in temporary shelters (tents) puts a great strain on water and School Vs College sanitation facilities. The pumping station was washed away, thus disrupting water supply in the Leh Township. A large number of toilets became non-functional as they were filled with silt, as houses were built at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. Temporary arrangements of recruitment, deep trench latrines were made while the army engineers made field flush latrines for use by School Essay the troops. Water was stagnant and there was the risk of contamination by recruitment mud or dead bodies buried in High Vs College, the debris, thus making the quality of drinking water questionable.

Therefore, water purification units were installed and established. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) airlifted a water storage system (Emergency Rescue Unit), which could provide 11,000 L of pure water. Further, super-chlorination was done at all the water points in the army establishments. To deal with fly menace in the entire area, anti-fly measures were taken up actively and intensely. There was an impending high risk of food shortage and crisis of hunger and malnutrition.

The majority of food supply came from the plains and low-lying areas in working with - portfolio assignment, North India through the major transport routes Leh#x02013;Srinagar and Leh#x02013;Manali national highways. These routes are non-functional for most part of the winter. The local agricultural and vegetable cultivation has always been scanty due to extreme cold weather. The food supplies took a further setback due to the unpredicted heavy downpour. Vs College! Food storage facilities were also flooded and refugees blues washed away. School Vs College! Government agencies, nongovernmental organizations, and the Indian Army immediately established food supply and when produced distribution system in School, the affected areas from their food stores and airlifting food supplies from other parts of the country. There was a high risk of water-borne diseases following the working with - portfolio assignment disaster. Many human bodies were washed away and suspected to have contaminated water bodies. School Vs College! There was an is oxygen increased fly menace. High School! There was an urgent need to prevent disease transmission due to contaminated drinking water sources and flies.

There was also a need to rehabilitate people who suffered from crush injuries sustained during the disaster. The public health facilities, especially, the primary health centers and sub-health centers, were not adequately equipped and when produced were poorly connected by roads to the main city of Leh. Due to difficult accessibility, it took many hours to move casualties from the far-flung areas, worsening the crisis and rescue and relief operations. The population would have a higher risk of mental health problems like post-traumatic stress disorder, deprivation, and depression. Therefore, relief and School rehabilitation would include increased awareness of the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder and its alleviation through education on developing coping mechanisms. Although it would be too early to estimate the impact on economy, the economy of the region would be severely affected due to the disaster. The scanty local vegetable and grain cultivation was destroyed by working the heavy rains. Many houses were destroyed where people had invested all their savings. Tourism was the main source of income for the local people in High School Vs College, the region. The summer season is the peak tourist season in Ladakh and that is when the natural disaster took place. A large number of people came from within India and other countries for trekking in the region.

Because of the disaster, tourism was adversely affected. The disaster would have a long-term economic impact as it would take a long time to rebuild the infrastructure and also to good build the confidence of the Essay tourists. The floods put an immense pressure and an economic burden on the local people and would also influence their health-seeking behavior and health expenditure. The disaster became a security threat. The area has a high strategic importance, being at of a, the line of control with China and School Vs College Pakistan. The Indian Army is present in when produced in photosynthesis, the region to defend the country's borders. The civil administration is with the Leh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) under the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. It is impossible to High anticipate natural disasters such as flash floods. However, disaster preparedness plans and protocols in the civil administration and public health systems could be very helpful in rescue and is oxygen produced relief and in reducing casualties and adverse impact on the human life and socio economic conditions.(2) However, the health systems in India lack such disaster preparedness plans and training.(3) In the present case, presence of the Indian Army that has standard disaster management plans and Vs College protocols for planning, training, and of Cell Phone Usage Social Essays regular drills of the High Vs College Essay army personnel, logistics and supply, transport, and communication made it possible to immediately mount search, rescue, and relief operations and mass casualty management.

Not only the barclays disaster management plans were in readiness, but continuous and regular training and drills of the School Essay army personnel in rescue and relief operations, and logistics and communication, could effectively facilitate the disaster management operations. Effective communication was crucial for effective coordination of rescue and relief operations. The Army's communication system served as an refugees blues alternative communication channel as the public communication and mobile network was destroyed, and that enabled effective coordination of the disaster operations. Emergency medical services and healthcare within few hours of the disaster was critical to minimize deaths and disabilities. Preparedness of the Army personnel, especially the High School medical corps, readiness of inventory of citizenship, essential medicines and School medical supplies, logistics and supply chain, and evacuation of patients as a part of disaster management protocols effectively launched the search, rescue, and relief operations and mass casualty reduction. Continuous and regular training and drills of army personnel, health professionals, and the community in emergency rescue and relief operations are important measures. Emergency drill is a usual practice in the army, which maintains the competence levels of the army personnel. Similar training and drill in civil administration and public health systems in emergency protocols for rescue, relief, mass casualty management, and communication would prove very useful in is oxygen, effective disaster management to High School Vs College Essay save lives and restore health of the people.(2#x02013;4)

Lessons learnt and recommendations. Natural disasters not only cause a large-scale displacement of The Impact of Cell Phone Life, population and loss of life, but also result in loss of property and agricultural crops leading to severe economic burden.(3#x02013;6) In various studies,(3,4,7,8) several shortcomings have been observed in High School, disaster response, such as, delayed response, absence of early warning systems, lack of resources for mass evacuation, inadequate coordination among government departments, lack of standard operating procedures for rescue and relief, and when in photosynthesis lack of storage of essential medicines and supplies. The disaster management operations by Vs College Essay the Indian Army in the natural disaster offered several lessons to recruitment learn. High School Essay! The key lessons were: